25 digit code lost

Discus and support 25 digit code lost in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I allowed my son to set up xbox live but he put a random email in that we cant access! A payment has gone from my account but we don't have the 25... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by #zo#, May 11, 2020.

1. #zo#
    #zo# Guest

25 digit code lost

I allowed my son to set up xbox live but he put a random email in that we cant access! A payment has gone from my account but we don't have the 25 digit code. Need help in redeeming code and also taking my card details off as it wont allow me to going
    to manage payment options.

:)

2. Tarnend Win User

25 digit code lost

if you sign up to xbox live via the console it doesnt send you a code, it just adds it onto your account instantly, unless you bought xbox live from a 3rd party website?
  3. AvidDuck493 Win User

25 digit code lost

Hi Zo,

I just wanted to check if you have checked the email address that comes up after the gamertag in the upper left hand corner, you can try to do a password reset on this account to gain access to it via a web browser. If you take a note of the details you
    can log in to the account via a tablet/mobile/laptop to access payment details.

As Tarnend has advised the subscription will go straight onto the account if it was done via the console itself.

If you need more support please just let us know.

PL xx
  4. [EX] Win User

I have problem with redeeming my game pass code

... and it would be nice to tell us how many digits the code has (do not post the code of course) .

Sometimes codes with less than 25 digits must be redeemed on a different web site to get the 25 digits code. Such codes come with hardware for ex..
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox One X Fallout 4 bundle Code not working

If it's not a full 25 digit code and there is no other documentation in the box with a 25 digit code, you would need to contact the retailer you purchased the bundle from for an exchange.
  6. RiccardoMinervino Win User

I have a free code for Halo Infinite for Xbox, can I exchange it to a PC one?

That is not correct. The code is 20 digits, while the PC redeem codes are 25 digits.
Thema:

25 digit code lost

1. 25 digit code lost - Similar Threads - digit code lost

2. I forgot my Xbox 360 4 digit pass code at the family setting

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my Xbox 360 4 digit pass code at the family setting: I forgot my Xbox 360 4 digit pass code and now my games do not play 286f448f-b8f9-49b4-94e7-aef96fa3151d
  3. where do I find the code for the roblox digital card

in XBoX on Windows
    where do I find the code for the roblox digital card: I used my rewards points to get a Roblox digital card for 100 robux in rewards but I don't know how to redeem it on Roblox and I can't find the code for the card f7ca1fc4-e4c1-4ac8-b1a9-df636508ea41
  4. what to do when i have claimed a digital card but cant find the code

in XBoX on Windows
    what to do when i have claimed a digital card but cant find the code: i claimed a roblox gift card and looked away for a few second plus i cant find the code it did take away my points though i have tried most suggestion i have been given but it doesn't work...
  5. I only have a 16 digit code and I need a 25 digit code but don't know how to get the 25...

in XBoX on Windows
    I only have a 16 digit code and I need a 25 digit code but don't know how to get the 25...: Same thing as the question 567f354f-0f4f-4464-9ea3-4359122a2f48
  6. Where do i enter my www.disneyplus.com Login/Begin 8-Digit Code?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where do i enter my www.disneyplus.com Login/Begin 8-Digit Code?: Here are the steps to activate www.disneyplus.com Login/Begin 8-Digit Code: Visit: https://www.disneyplus.com/begin/ 1. Launch the Disney+ app on your TV or device: Power on your TV or device...
  7. Minecraft Digital Code—330 Minecoins 3 times nevers receives !!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Digital Code—330 Minecoins 3 times nevers receives !!!!!: Its be a month allmost 2 i redeem 3 times 330 minecraft coin in the microsoft reward programe and i never RECEIVE IT !!!!! I want my coin or give me my 990 reward points back ! And im not the only...
  8. How to redeem 16 digit code fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to redeem 16 digit code fortnite: How to redeem 16 digit code fortnite 861f65d2-01ca-4b6b-a06a-d8700e237b3b
  9. Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?: Ok. So this is silly of me…or not. I redeemed a digital code for a new game for my son. However, I redeemed the code through my cell phone. I was prompted that the game would be automatically...
  10. How do I get the 10 digit code to sign into my new Xbox s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get the 10 digit code to sign into my new Xbox s: How do I get the 10 digit code to register my new Xbox s ddd16119-5101-41ee-bc2e-f3e28daf001a