20th Anniversary controller peeling/bubbling

Discus and support 20th Anniversary controller peeling/bubbling in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Bought the 20th anniversary controller when it cam out in early November but it already looks like its starting to peel. Anyone else having this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TomH777, Jan 1, 2022.

1. TomH777
    TomH777 Guest

Bought the 20th anniversary controller when it cam out in early November but it already looks like its starting to peel.

Anyone else having this issue?

20th Anniversary controller peeling/bubbling [​IMG]

20th Anniversary controller peeling/bubbling [​IMG]

:)

TomH777, Jan 1, 2022
  2. PaMeRoN Win User

Hello what did you do? same problem here 2 days after peeled
  3. Skydiver9 Win User

I have the same issue.

[​IMG]
  4. Flash0ver Win User

Same here. Anyone have any luck with Microsoft ?
  5. ManuelPreciado Win User

I think we've just been unlucky, I got a new one yesterday and the surface feels very different
  6. ManuelPreciado Win User

[​IMG]
    I think we are the only ones
Thema:

1. 20th Anniversary controller peeling/bubbling - Similar Threads - 20th Anniversary controller

2. Xbox Wireless Controller – 20th Anniversary Special Edition for Xbox Series X|S bricked...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller – 20th Anniversary Special Edition for Xbox Series X|S bricked...: I have a Xbox Wireless Controller – 20th Anniversary Special Edition for Xbox Series X|S. I'm using the controller on my PC with Windows 11.The controller was working fine via bluetooth. I...
  3. Xbox Requests: Week of October 20th, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of October 20th, 2023: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  4. Make more controllers like storm cloud vapor or 20th anniversary

in XboX Insiders
    Make more controllers like storm cloud vapor or 20th anniversary: Only seen a few controllers that I really like and it's the 20th anniversary controller and storm cloud vapor the reason is I like the rubberized grip on the back part because it is on my...
  5. Xbox Requests: Week of January 20th, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of January 20th, 2023: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  6. Xbox Requests: Week of May 20th, 2022

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of May 20th, 2022: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  7. 20th anniversary dynamic background for xbox one X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    20th anniversary dynamic background for xbox one X: Hey guys, Just wondered if any of you xbox one/one X owners are as disappointed as me with the fact that the dynamic background included in the purchase of the 20th anniversary controller is only...
  8. 20th Anniversary Xbox controller losing colour on the grips

in XBoX on Consoles
    20th Anniversary Xbox controller losing colour on the grips: Hi there, I purchased the 20th anniversary xbox controller for my brother for Christmas, he's hardly used it and already the green grips are starting to lose colour, they're going like a pink...
  9. 20th anniversary xbox vault sweepstakes

in XBoX on Windows
    20th anniversary xbox vault sweepstakes: Hey, today I checked my email and I have won of the prizes of the xbox vault minigame(Red Notice xbox series x based on the movie) for the 20th anniversary. The thing is I can't complete the...
  10. 20th anniversary completely change Startup animation for XB series to OG or updated version...

in XboX Insiders
    20th anniversary completely change Startup animation for XB series to OG or updated version...: 20th anniversary completely change Startup animation for XB series to OG or updated version XB OG 2001 greenmacstartup animation/dashboard appearances submitted by /u/DoctorKitty4 [link]...