2017 Spring Dashboard update it horrible! --Upvote!!! Upvote!!! Upvote!!!

Discus and support 2017 Spring Dashboard update it horrible! --Upvote!!! Upvote!!! Upvote!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I won't go into detail about the many problems, we all know them. Suffice it to say my biggest issue is the need to drill down 4 steps to do anything.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Killianred42og, Apr 7, 2017.

1. 2017 Spring Dashboard update it horrible! --Upvote!!! Upvote!!! Upvote!!!

I won't go into detail about the many problems, we all know them. Suffice it to say my biggest issue is the need to drill down 4 steps to do anything. At the very least we should be able to customize the pop up menu options after pressing the Xbox button.
    Allow us to remove extraneous stuff we don't want to have to sift through.. Who needs to ge to every possible option on the console with 1 button press anyways? I don't even know if that's possible, but something needs to be done to fix this new ui, it's
    horrible!

Add your dislikes to the comments and upvote!

:)

Killianred42og, Apr 7, 2017
  2. Xbox one time limit

There is a post here in the Uservoice Community requesting this, add you upvote to it.

Xbox Ideas, powered by UserVoice

If you found this post helpful, please remember to upvote

DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P, Apr 7, 2017
  3. Scheepsrecht
    Scheepsrecht Guest
    Kinect Xbox One X

Can't find the post to upvote there

Scheepsrecht, Apr 7, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Daft Badger, Apr 8, 2017
  5. Daft Badger Win User

6. Itcharoo Win User

Get Ready for the Next Xbox One Home Experiments

Brilliant thread upvoted !
  7. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

Xbox one time limit

8. Scheepsrecht Win User

Kinect Xbox One X

Can't find the post to upvote there
  9. N1makarov Win User

Minecraft Achievements Not unlocking

same problem here, Upvoted
Thema:

1. 2017 Spring Dashboard update it horrible! --Upvote!!! Upvote!!! Upvote!!! - Similar Threads - 2017 Spring Dashboard

2. Who is Just Damm Excited for Sonic Mania coming spring 2017

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Who is Just Damm Excited for Sonic Mania coming spring 2017: Sonic Mania is coming to xbox in spring 2017 with a new 2d Adventure. I'm just saying but finally...........!!!!!!!!! check out the trailer And discuss your favroute all time classic including...
  3. Getting to know the 2017 Spring Dashboard Update!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting to know the 2017 Spring Dashboard Update!: TL:DR: We hate our customers and feel the need for every dashboard update to be 10 steps backwards and remove functionality. I love not being able to close my apps, even though the 'always on'...
  4. 2017 Spring Update Messages arrive delayed and without notification.

in XBoX on Consoles
    2017 Spring Update Messages arrive delayed and without notification.: After applying the 2017 Spring Update on the Xbox One, messages tend to arrive delayed (sometimes hours) and there's no notification for them. If I go to the Xbox Guide over the Xbox button, the...
  5. I cannot access the Spring Sales 2017

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot access the Spring Sales 2017: Hi, since yesterday I've been trying to access the Spring Sales 2017 on my Xbox One on the Xbox Store and everytime I get an error telling me to wait a moment and try again later and it also says...
  6. Cant run game after updated 2017 spring

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant run game after updated 2017 spring: Do any one know how to fix that can't run game after updated 2017 spring 51408496-428c-4069-899c-637b889c13a7
  7. Spring 2017 Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Spring 2017 Update: I'm sure there are a few cool things with the new dashboard update but I personally don't like it. It would be nice if I could reassign my home button to take me back to the home page. I can...
  8. 2017 Spring Downgrade

in XBoX on Consoles
    2017 Spring Downgrade: Once again Microsoft has taken something that works well, and made it less functional. What was once a one step process, is now a three step process. I am of course speaking of the new function of...
  9. Moving Games to an external hard drive post-spring 2017 update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Moving Games to an external hard drive post-spring 2017 update: So since the new update, I seem to have lost the ability to move games from my Xbox one to my external hard drive, the option just isn't there, Can anyone help me?...
  10. Xbox One 2017 Spring Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One 2017 Spring Update: The update makes my Xbox keep on signing me out of my profile right after I sign in to it. I don't know if it is just my Xbox being dumb or if the update is the problem....