2008 Incredible Hulk video game

Discus and support 2008 Incredible Hulk video game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What's keeping this masterpiece from becoming backwards compatible? Is it because of the success of the MCU, or the fall Sega? Just want to know if a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VericoseSpider2, Aug 18, 2023.

1. 2008 Incredible Hulk video game

What's keeping this masterpiece from becoming backwards compatible? Is it because of the success of the MCU, or the fall Sega? Just want to know if a 360 favorite can get an upgrade.

:)

VericoseSpider2, Aug 18, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Incredible Hulk 2008 Backwards Compatibility Issues.

The backward compatibility program is currently suspended with no guarantee of resuming

I would assume any licensed game, such as sports, movies or music, will not make the trip dies to expired licenses. Renewing them is simply too expensive, and many deals specify platforms in the contract.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Since the developers of the 2008 Incredible Hulk video game Edge of Reality and Amaze Entertainment are defunct where would I go to request backwards compatibility for the game?
    Hi,

The answer is no-one. The ultimate owner of 'the Hulk' is Marvel Comics. It wouldn't even matter if Edge of Reality were still going, the Publisher of this game was Sega and they no longer hold the license to Marvel characters. The current publishing rights
    are held by Square Enix.

Anything that is linked to Movies, TV programs, sports, real cars, bikes, guns (yes guns) and music has licenses. These licenses are only held for a finite amount of time. It's a problem that happens with lots of games, but movies and sports titles are especially
    tied to licences from other companies.

I'm afraid the chances of this game becoming BC are zero. Sorry to disappoint you.
  4. Went Brown Win User

Pity since I worry about my older game consoles dying on me.
  5. Daniel6591 Win User

minor ME3 predictions

Shepard is actually the incredible hulk
  6. Cosmo G Espacio Win User

Any cheap, low budget games that are worth checking out?

Afro Samurai

The Incredible Hulk
Thema:

2008 Incredible Hulk video game

1. 2008 Incredible Hulk video game - Similar Threads - 2008 Incredible Hulk

2. Do you think you could add Turok? (Specifically the one from 2008) it was my favorite game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you think you could add Turok? (Specifically the one from 2008) it was my favorite game...: it's not on the Microsoft store, I would love to be able to play it again, I will spread the news if you do approve my request, I will also make sure I am the first to purchase it....
  3. Why can't I connect my 2008 Xbox 360 to Xbox mobile app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I connect my 2008 Xbox 360 to Xbox mobile app: Why can't I connect my 2008 Xbox 360 to Xbox mobile app 0170db66-f61f-4540-bd20-e0404a7ecba8
  4. What do I do my Xbox 360 2008 model is getting to hot and then crashes. And that’s if I get...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do I do my Xbox 360 2008 model is getting to hot and then crashes. And that’s if I get...: How do I get my Xbox 360 2008 model to work when it won’t read the disks and it crashes when it gets to hot. 4c84e009-3c11-458b-b2b0-c5ba6eae9adc
  5. Why won't my Hoyle & Board Games 2008 operate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my Hoyle & Board Games 2008 operate: I installed Hoyle Puzzle & Board games 2008 from disk I purchased in 2009. It worked fine, now it will not. 1c48800c-7d52-4f5f-ae10-49d44742d9a5
  6. Is Dead Space 2008 remote play supposed to not work?

in XboX Insiders
    Is Dead Space 2008 remote play supposed to not work?: Since I didn’t have enough money for the new Dead Space remake, I wanted to play original Dead Space for my small YouTube channel, but when I tried it didn’t work. Is it an issue on my end or is...
  7. Lost old account from 2008. I need help recovering it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost old account from 2008. I need help recovering it.: So this problem really just comes from other people screwing me over. Back in 2008 I had an account by the name Momurder32908. This account was set up by my family who have since lost ALL...
  8. I just migrated my mojang account bought a long time ago back in like 2008-2010 and now it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just migrated my mojang account bought a long time ago back in like 2008-2010 and now it...: I bought my mojang acount back in 2008-2010, cant remember, for like $40-60, and I finally migrated to a microsoft account, but now it's telling me that to play normally and not the 100 minute...
  9. My "Member since date says "2016" but it should say 2008... I never paused, cancelled or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My "Member since date says "2016" but it should say 2008... I never paused, cancelled or...: My "Member since date says "2016" but it should say 2008... I never paused, cancelled or missed a month. ac65b6ee-f9f9-4a9d-ae2f-e6251720dede
  10. Incredible Hulk 2008 Backwards Compatibility Issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Incredible Hulk 2008 Backwards Compatibility Issues.: Since the developers of the 2008 Incredible Hulk video game Edge of Reality and Amaze Entertainment are defunct where would I go to request backwards compatibility for the game? The same applies...