20 min into playing games i statt having lag. I've tried 4 diff controllers.

Discus and support 20 min into playing games i statt having lag. I've tried 4 diff controllers. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've tried changing the HDMI cord I tried four different controllers I've tried resetting my Xbox I reseted the game sometimes turning my controller... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by lino giovannetti, Feb 25, 2024.

1. 20 min into playing games i statt having lag. I've tried 4 diff controllers.

I've tried changing the HDMI cord I tried four different controllers I've tried resetting my Xbox I reseted the game sometimes turning my controller off and on works sometimes it does not. Sometimes when I reset the Xbox it works for a little while and then it starts again I've tried checking the latency settings and all that stuff suggested online none of that works and sometimes it'll go away on its own but I usually get so aggravated with it I just turn it off it starts with the right stick issue and then the button to start delaying as well

:)

lino giovannetti, Feb 25, 2024
  2. lino giovannetti Win User

My download speeds are 2.2 gig while having this issue and my Xbox is hardwired to the modem I don't use Wi-Fi
  3. lino giovannetti Win User

I only play Destiny 2 pretty much right now but it also does it on the menu screen when I leave Destiny to shut down my Xbox
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hello Lino,

This might be a Network lag and not a input lag (controller).

Please, change your connection DNS.

Follow these steps:

Go to Profile and System > Settings

In the Settings menu, select General > Network settings.

Select the network you're connected to, then select Advanced settings > Manual

On the DNS field, input these:

Primary: 8.8.8.8

Secondary: 8.8.4.4

Save settings.

Let me know if it works!
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Lino, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Is this happening with online games only or with all of them?
  6. Maddox Butler Win User

Why are there 5 to 10 min wait times for xcloud connection of GPu games?

Uhm... the longest wait i've seen was 4 hours and 35 min... i just want to play with no lag :(
Thema:

1. 20 min into playing games i statt having lag. I've tried 4 diff controllers. - Similar Threads - min playing games

2. So my xbox ones randomly switched itself off, waited a min, powered it up, had sound but no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my xbox ones randomly switched itself off, waited a min, powered it up, had sound but no...: So my xbox one s randomly switched itself off while in the middle of doing something, so I waited a min, turned it back on... No picture, had sound but no picture, checked hdmi, checked power...
  3. Queued for upload wont upload any 4.min recordings

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Queued for upload wont upload any 4.min recordings: it wont let me upload a simple recording clip for 4 min but when i do it says Queued for upload on my xbox series x i dont understand cos it worked fine some days ago and i never had that issue....
  4. I just receive 3 strike in 1 min without à warning

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just receive 3 strike in 1 min without à warning: Hi, I download a picture from my cell phone, then I got three Stikes without even a warning. Can someone from the community can help me. Or a represent of microsoft...
  5. My games that run dx 12 blackscreen when i play for about 5-20 min

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My games that run dx 12 blackscreen when i play for about 5-20 min: My games that run dx 12 blackscreen when i play for about 5-20 min. Both my screens turn blacck and even if i wait a ccouple of minutes it wont change so i have to hold down my turn on button....
  6. Going to home screen every 3 min while play starfield

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Going to home screen every 3 min while play starfield: Hi I had this problem after I updated to last version. Can't play the game normally, after 2 or 3 minutes ( most when I jump to another planet) game close and going to home screen. I disabled...
  7. hey forza keeps crashing with a MoAppCrash a few min of playing (5-30min before crashing)...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hey forza keeps crashing with a MoAppCrash a few min of playing (5-30min before crashing)...: ForzaHorizon5.exe Description Faulting Application Path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.624F8B84B80_3.604.481.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\ForzaHorizon5.exe Creation Time: 7/28/2023...
  8. My computer crashes 5-15 mins into a GTA V playing session, is there anyway to fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My computer crashes 5-15 mins into a GTA V playing session, is there anyway to fix it?: Hello, I Have recently built a gaming pc, my problem is that whenever I play GTA V the system reboots or crashes after 5-15 mins of playing it. Specs of system: Motherboard: ROG STRIX B550-A...
  9. Every 2 min "disconnected" Message -> cant play in a group, Nat Type: open, Server...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every 2 min "disconnected" Message -> cant play in a group, Nat Type: open, Server...: There is a problem with the xbox network connection, but only with FH5. I cant get it fixed. The server connectivity is always blocked. Deinstalled anti virus, deactivated firewall, put exception...
  10. PC to XSX Remote Play - console turns on, only see a black screen, disconnects 1 min later

in XBoX on Consoles
    PC to XSX Remote Play - console turns on, only see a black screen, disconnects 1 min later: Trying to remote play via the Xbox app on Windows 10. It will turn on the console, play the loading rocket ship animation, then go to a black screen for 1 minute before it displays "You have been...