2 year ultimate game pass lost due to xbox currently

Discus and support 2 year ultimate game pass lost due to xbox currently in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I purchased a Series X console which came with the 2 years of ultimate game pass. My account had more than a year left on it, so the 2 year cap would... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Trackman86, May 30, 2021.

1. Trackman86
    Trackman86 Guest

I purchased a Series X console which came with the 2 years of ultimate game pass. My account had more than a year left on it, so the 2 year cap would mean losing months of what I had paid for. A child was using my console and made an account (unverified, fake email attached to the account) and apparently the 2 year subscription got put onto this account. The fake account will be locked soon due to not being able to be verified, and Xbox does not seem to care since they got their money's worth already. Even though there is no chance to use the account that has the subscription, they just hung up on me several times. My opinion, as a hard core xbox and halo fan, avoid using their services. buy other devices. They will treat you better than xbox does. When my subscription runs out, I plan to sell my stuff off. I will get treated better elsewhere.

:)

Trackman86, May 30, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: