2 xboxes. Cannot invite from non home xbox to home xbox

Discus and support 2 xboxes. Cannot invite from non home xbox to home xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So this is a weird one. We have 2 xboxes. One down stairs is main home xbox and up stairs is non home xbox. So both my boys are playing on their own... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GenetteJarvis, Mar 28, 2021.

1. 2 xboxes. Cannot invite from non home xbox to home xbox

So this is a weird one.
    We have 2 xboxes. One down stairs is main home xbox and up stairs is non home xbox.
    So both my boys are playing on their own profiles.
    We have xbox ultimate on a parent profile.
    so upstairs non home xbox has to have the parent profile logged on as well as the childs one so it can play online etc.
    My issue is:

when they are playing minecraft the downstairs home xbox can send out invites and the upstairs non home can join fine, plus their friends in other households, so not a problem.
    however if the upstairs non home xbox sends out invites to play in their world. The downstairs one gets an invite but cannot join the game. Their friends in other households can join fine.
    I have no idea what to try now. Any ideas of whats wrong or what I can try please?

:)

GenetteJarvis, Mar 28, 2021
  2. Richard Sticky Win User

trying to share my gold and it wont work

1. Sign into your Xbox that you intend to use the Non-Gold profile with and set to the Home Xbox.

2. Sign into your other Non-home Xbox with your Gold Account.

The idea is that the console that you use non gold profiles on should be set to the home Xbox. This way you can sign into any other Xbox with the gold account and access gold while the other non gold profiles access gold from the home Xbox.
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

Xbox ultimate game pass

Hi, you can set one Xbox console as your Home Xbox; this Home Xbox can access your Game Pass subscription and purchased games from any account, even when you're not signed in on the console.

For non-Home Xbox consoles, you must be signed into the account which owns the subscription; you cannot use the same account with multiple consoles at the same time.
  4. DarrenLong2 Win User

2 xbox one consoles, one gold membership, setting console to home issues.

still having issues. Set gold account 1 console 1 to non home, and non gold account 2 console 2 to home which was working last night, but this morning same issue again non gold account holder can't play online unless account 1 signs in and then throws
    the other xbox out due to being sign in to 2 xbox's. cheers Darren
  5. maxen Win User

Can't Sign in if not connected to internet Xbox one

Is this your primary console? If so, go to Settings>Home Xbox and set this console as your Home. Being on a non-Home console should be the only reason you have to be online to launch a game, so by extension could be the reason you cannot use your profile
    offline.
  6. Whisky Sith Win User

Family account issues

Thank you. Yes i understand all this the problem is when the kids are playing on the home xbox and i sign onto the non home xbox they immediately get a message saying they are not connected to xbox live and get booted from fames and chat?
Thema:

2 xboxes. Cannot invite from non home xbox to home xbox

1. 2 xboxes. Cannot invite from non home xbox to home xbox - Similar Threads - xboxes Cannot invite

2. Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage: When enabling cloud storage I get this error , “console needs either a hard drive or console memory with 514mb available”. I have over 70gb of storage free though...
  3. I get randomly disconnected from my Xbox party (I'm on pc) and I cannot hear nor talk to my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I get randomly disconnected from my Xbox party (I'm on pc) and I cannot hear nor talk to my...: For the last 2 weeks, I have gotten randomly disconnected from my Xbox party yet it does not say disconnected nor connecting, and the issue will happen if I leave my current party to join another....
  4. i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. what do i do?

in XBoX on Windows
    i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. what do i do?: i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. i experienced this issue months ago, tried many recommended fixes from various sources, and it was only resolved when i changed to an entirely new...
  5. For some reason i cannot log into xbox live while playing asphalt 9

in XBoX on Consoles
    For some reason i cannot log into xbox live while playing asphalt 9: It's really odd and annoying. I tried to start the game multiple times, no effect. b876c8e4-474e-4548-b6fa-508a33081dcc
  6. I cannot sign in to my Xbox account. I have reset my control completely still it takes time...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot sign in to my Xbox account. I have reset my control completely still it takes time...: I cannot sign in to my Xbox account. I have reset my control completely still it takes time in a sign in page and then go back again to home page can anyone sort it...
  7. Cannot change Xbox one s out of low resolution mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot change Xbox one s out of low resolution mode: When I turned the Xbox on it was stuck on a black screen, the only thing that worked was rebooting it in low quality mode but no I cannot change the quality back to 720 or 1080p. I have tried...
  8. The virtual keyboard of my Xbox one x console is not responding, I cannot select any letter...

in XBoX Accessibility
    The virtual keyboard of my Xbox one x console is not responding, I cannot select any letter...: The virtual keyboard of my Xbox one x console is not responding. I cannot select and letter to enter apart from space where it's stuck at. Any help? 47ec77e6-18c4-4fee-94d6-b79c568395f2
  9. I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11: I installed Windows 11 recently, and was enjoying Forza Horizon 5 and one day i couldn't access online to play with friends. I reinstalled xbox and whole game but it wasn't fixed. I searched for...
  10. I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service: Ive tried the virtual agent many times trying to conact somebody to assist with a damaged xbox controller. The callback feature hasnt worked once in the last week ive tried and there is no live...