2 Xbox sharing Minecraft maps

Discus and support 2 Xbox sharing Minecraft maps in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve been an Xbox gamer since day one of the original brick Xbox. I now own an Xbox series X. My kids are finally old enough to enjoy an Xbox as well... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jic King, Jul 9, 2023.

1. Jic King
    Jic King Guest

I’ve been an Xbox gamer since day one of the original brick Xbox. I now own an Xbox series X. My kids are finally old enough to enjoy an Xbox as well and I’ve spent around 200 dollars on Minecraft maps for them. Now that Diablo is out and my kids are eating into my Xbox time I went out and purchased a (second) Xbox. I am hoping I don’t need to spend 200 dollars on the same maps just for their own console.

(Console a - my Xbox )

(Console b - kids Xbox)

I do not plan to log into Minecraft anymore on console a. My kids plan to only play Minecraft on console b.

Is there a way for them to be able to play my maps on console a on their own console (b)

Also do they need to have their own Xbox live account. They do not plan to play anything else just Minecraft.

Also note I plan to play Diablo on console a while they are playing minecraft on console b at the same time.

:)

Jic King, Jul 9, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

The way to share content is through the "Home Xbox" function.

The account that purchased the content must be set as "Home Xbox" on console b, so they can use the game from their own accounts (you must create accounts for them, they cannot use "account a" at the same time as you on "console a").

Keep in mind that not all content can be shared, there is a possibility that add-ons like the maps you mention cannot be shared.

You can find more information on this link, as well as how to set up the account as Home Xbox on console b.

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...

I hope the information has been clear, I will be attentive to any questions you may have.

Best Regards.
  3. PCunrecognized Win User

is downloading maps legal

you can download maps all day it's when you get them on you machine that is the question.

I hope that Minecraft for Xbox One, has a share with the world feature, like other games that let you create and share creations with others outside your friends list.
  4. RHR cats Win User

how to use creative mode wild i still in survival mode and have achievement.

hello 👋 fellow gamer sadly there is no way 😲 to use creative mode in Minecraft and still have achievements in Minecraft but the way achievements in Minecraft work is the progress of any achievement once unlocked 🔓 it's always unlocked and the progress is shared across all of your and your friends Minecraft maps however achievements are only disabled in the map you play creative in or map's if it's specific map you have spent a lot of time ⌚ on the and you want to 😊 play creative on you could create a copy of the map and keep on in survival mode and put the other in creative peace ✌️ out fellow gamer
  5. Eggnogga Win User

Minecraft 2 As Launch Title For Next Xbox

I don't forsee a Minecraft 2, but an extension of Minecraft would be realistic. What I mean is, having a bigger sized map, given the increased hardware that the next xbox will have.
  6. DEFCON SHARK Win User

Minecraft Tutorial Seed?

I know that is a thread for Minecraft Xbox 360, but i finally got the maps of the tutorials working on PC , so i post a link to download them if you're interested :

www.mediafire.com/.../shared

(i'm the only Xbox player who have some downloadable files so i feel like i have to share them)
Thema:

1. 2 Xbox sharing Minecraft maps - Similar Threads - sharing Minecraft maps

2. Can you join a shared world on Minecraft if you share a Gamepass ultimate?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you join a shared world on Minecraft if you share a Gamepass ultimate?: Hi there My sons both have their own Xbox and share a Gamepass Ultimate. Now one son wants to join a world in Minecraft. He is unable to join is always suggests he needs to get Gamepass. He is...
  3. How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud...: How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud gaming? db198d53-192c-462d-848c-d90ad08927d2
  4. Minecraft purchase sharing

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft purchase sharing: Some time ago, I downloaded some content for Minecraft for my children. At the time, they simply played on my account. I have since set them up with separate Microsoft accounts and they all play...
  5. I ever used illegal version of minecraft on java neither on bedrock and I even share that...

in XBoX on Windows
    I ever used illegal version of minecraft on java neither on bedrock and I even share that...: I feel really sorry for this and now I know that was wrong and I don't really know what should i do 4f1d5b2b-e588-4b53-b900-4ff6de71156d
  6. Can I share access to Minecraft with family members?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I share access to Minecraft with family members?: Hello! I want to get Minecraft for my son for his birthday, but I want to make sure I can properly set up parental controls on the game for online safety. I purchased the Java+Bedrock Edition on...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Family Share issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Family Share issue: Hello, so I’m trying to do family sharing of Minecraft Bedrock Edition with my girlfriend on her own laptop. I added her to the family, connected her device, downloaded Minecraft Launcher from...
  8. Minecraft on PC - sharing / changing the install to a family members account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft on PC - sharing / changing the install to a family members account: Short question that I'm struggling to find the answer to. I bought Minecraft for PC and installed it on my laptop using my own MS account. My child plays it through my account. I want to transfer...
  9. I want to buy Minecraft and share it with another member of the MS family group, who uses a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to buy Minecraft and share it with another member of the MS family group, who uses a...: I want to buy Minecraft and share it with this member. He is another organizer, and he uses a mac. Is it possible for him to get it off the website doing this? I want it like this: I will buy it...
  10. Minecraft Share game or gift to child

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Share game or gift to child: Hi, I have xbox one, I have set up two child account for it. I would like the two children to be able to play Minecraft on the xbox console together Is it better to buy Minecraft myself as the...