2 Xbox ones. Trying to play Destiny using the same home network.

Discus and support 2 Xbox ones. Trying to play Destiny using the same home network. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello. I currently have One xbox one. And it runs off of Comcast's Xfinity X1 wifi. Basically the best home network they offer. With the upcoming... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TheAntiShadow, Dec 1, 2016.

1. 2 Xbox ones. Trying to play Destiny using the same home network.

Hello. I currently have One xbox one. And it runs off of Comcast's Xfinity X1 wifi. Basically the best home network they offer. With the upcoming holidays i am going to purchase an xbox one S. So now with having 2 consoles. Would they be able to work on
    the same network? If so. Would they be able to play online at the same time? Best case scenario. Would they be able to play games like destiny together? I have looked all over but only get mixed answers. Please help.

:)

TheAntiShadow, Dec 1, 2016
  2. Live core service issues

I was playing Destiny and in the middle of a game with perfect internet connection it suddenly just dropped me back to the dashboard and would not let me re-enter destiny. I restarted the box and I keep getting the 0x87de2714 error no matter what game I
    try to play. I have tried clearing the cache, resetting my network, even switching to 4 other wifi networks that I have with me. My friend is playing destiny RIGHT NOW on the same wifi network that I am on. I saw a service alert, but it isnt effecting any
    of my friends playing. I had my girlfriend log into destiny on my xbox one at home and it logged in just fine. HELP!

powerstanderson, Dec 1, 2016
  3. Malacath
    Malacath Guest
    NAT Issues- Xbox One with Destiny, Xbox 360

Destiny uses different network ports than xbox live.

Try forwarding port 1200 to the xbox one

Malacath, Dec 1, 2016
  4. Paul Bab
    Paul Bab Guest

Hi,

You can definitely play Destiny on two different consoles (Xbox One) at the same time under the same network. Make sure to log in using two different Microsoft accounts on both consoles. An Xbox Live Gold Membership is required for you to be able to play the
    game online.

For more information about the recommended network setup for Destiny, feel free to check out this
    link.

Regards.

Paul Bab, Dec 2, 2016
  5. Paul Bab Win User

Hi,

You can definitely play Destiny on two different consoles (Xbox One) at the same time under the same network. Make sure to log in using two different Microsoft accounts on both consoles. An Xbox Live Gold Membership is required for you to be able to play the
    game online.

For more information about the recommended network setup for Destiny, feel free to check out this
    link.

Regards.
  6. powerstanderson Win User

Live core service issues

I was playing Destiny and in the middle of a game with perfect internet connection it suddenly just dropped me back to the dashboard and would not let me re-enter destiny. I restarted the box and I keep getting the 0x87de2714 error no matter what game I
    try to play. I have tried clearing the cache, resetting my network, even switching to 4 other wifi networks that I have with me. My friend is playing destiny RIGHT NOW on the same wifi network that I am on. I saw a service alert, but it isnt effecting any
    of my friends playing. I had my girlfriend log into destiny on my xbox one at home and it logged in just fine. HELP!
  7. Malacath Win User

NAT Issues- Xbox One with Destiny, Xbox 360

Destiny uses different network ports than xbox live.

Try forwarding port 1200 to the xbox one
  8. steeledwand7664 Win User

Why can't I play offline anymore!!

Here is a support article that explains what the requirements are to play your xbox one offline.

Play Xbox One games offline

Basically there has to be 2 requirements.

1. Xbox has to be your profiles Home Xbox.

2. Your Xbox network has to be in offline mode.
  9. Flakito703 Win User

The person who bought this needs to sign in

I'm have the same problem trying to play destiny 2
Thema:

1. 2 Xbox ones. Trying to play Destiny using the same home network. - Similar Threads - ones Trying play

2. i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play...: i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play said game, i get a message saying that my xbox is overheating and it turns off. this is ridiculous...
  3. Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live: Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live 5258ef95-6cff-4136-82cb-4f8ad899b6fa
  4. I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One: So I have done quite a bit of research regarding the backwards compatibility issue with Xbox 360 games on Xbox One, and nothing seems to work for me. At the end of the day, I can’t sign into my...
  5. I’m having trouble every time I try to play my Xbox one s. The screen constantly changes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m having trouble every time I try to play my Xbox one s. The screen constantly changes...: I’m having trouble every time I try to play my Xbox one s. The screen constantly changes colors and cuts on and off. I tried to switch hdmi cords that did not work can someone please assist?...
  6. My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1...: My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1 REVOLUTION 8edb1cb2-e563-416f-a59d-58af67705a1b
  7. Ever tried playing split screen for 360 game on Xbox one? It took us over an hour to setup

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ever tried playing split screen for 360 game on Xbox one? It took us over an hour to setup: Had to create 2 new Xbox profiles and 1 new Microsoft account and recover login for my original account took over an hour of typing in emails using Xbox controller...
  8. Why do I keep getting connections error to host server on xbox one playing or trying to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting connections error to host server on xbox one playing or trying to...: Anyone have connection problems .call of duty 2 multi player keeps loosing connection to host server and all the in game information is lost I have managed to play 3 games in about ten that have...
  9. I can't connect to xbox 360 live on my xbox one. Trying to play mw2. Can any one help sort this

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't connect to xbox 360 live on my xbox one. Trying to play mw2. Can any one help sort this: So I have been playing modern warfare 2 on xbox one. As it is backwards compatible. I can't connect to the xbox live to play it. I done a fee things like reset console, router. Done a full console...
  10. When I tried to play minecraft I was forced to make a new account and can't login to my old one

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I tried to play minecraft I was forced to make a new account and can't login to my old one: So I wanted to play minecraft and I tried to login to my account like I always did and instead of logging me into my account it forced me to make a new one. Now every time I try to login, it puts...