2 xbox accounts linked to the same email address

Discus and support 2 xbox accounts linked to the same email address in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ive noticed a few other people in the past have had this issue, but whatever i try i cant seem to resolve it. and the automated replies dont seem to be... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dontletmedrown96, May 4, 2020.

1. 2 xbox accounts linked to the same email address

Ive noticed a few other people in the past have had this issue, but whatever i try i cant seem to resolve it. and the automated replies dont seem to be much help.

somehow ive managed to get 2 xbox live accounts connected to the same email address.

one is a useless one (coincidentally the only one that lets me log into it.) and the other one i have £300 worth of DLC and games bought on it. ive tried the microsoft account recovery on it, to see if itll split the accounts. which it had done, apparently
    there was an alias created on the main account, but now both of the accounts (main outlook email, and the alias email) even though theyre now two seperate standalone email addresses, just log into the pointless live account.

HELP PLEASE IVE BEEN AT THIS FOR DAYS

P.S i should probably mention its an xbox 360

:)

Dontletmedrown96, May 4, 2020
  2. Tenjoseslash Win User

yes that's not cool at all, i recommend you to call support or via chat, think it is better calling, that's because you will have to give some personal info and they can delete an account o unlinked one of the accounts
  3. annehorton_4 Win User

2 Accounts with same email address

Hi C4rribou, I see you have an issue with a Microsoft account that seems to be having issues. This might be best looked at by support, since they can get you the attention you need and it will require being able to access your account. I would try signing
    into login.live.com and making sure all of your security info is up-to-date too. I do not believe they will be able to sync accounts, but you can use the link I gave you to update the email on your account, perhaps that will help. If it does not, try calling
    1-800-4-MYXBOX( 1-800-4699269) and get an agent to look at the account for you.
  4. strigoi1958 Win User

Why has my account name changed ?

well I remembered my password but it is still linked to my old email address... but the new email address is linked to the BeastlierBeef5 account ? My new email account was put in via my xbox so maybe that's where the problem lies. I now seem to have
    2 accounts. This one with the wrong email address... and the one above with my current email address but no links to my games or achievements....
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

Having a different xbox account and store account = can't use EA play?

There is no way that a Microsoft account is linked to a Xbox profile with another email address. The Xbox account is part of your Microsoft account, so both use the same email address to sign in.

If you linked the Xbox profile from the Microsoft account that has the active Game Pass Ultimate subscription, then it will work. If the Xbox profile you added is from a different Microsoft account (another email address), there is no way around this.
  6. DigitalAssassin Win User

2 ACCOUNT LINK TO ONE EMAIL ADDRESS

Thema:

1. 2 xbox accounts linked to the same email address - Similar Threads - accounts linked same

2. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  3. How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error....

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error....: How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error. "Failed to link, contact support." Blah blah blah. Please help! f1fa2460-00ef-46c3-a360-aa24377c382f
  4. Can I link my ps4 account to my Xbox series X if so can someone tell me

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I link my ps4 account to my Xbox series X if so can someone tell me: I want to link my ps4 account to my Xbox so I can work multiversus because I forgot the email for it 1dccdd56-4736-4ea4-be97-2a5674900109
  5. so we have 2 minecraft accounts with alot of data linked to same microsoft account and 1...

in XBoX Accessibility
    so we have 2 minecraft accounts with alot of data linked to same microsoft account and 1...: how do i fix it anything might help us c8247568-5ee8-44f6-b71c-8509d20456c2
  6. Changed security info now gamer tag not linked to same account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changed security info now gamer tag not linked to same account: I changed the email associated with my Microsoft account (I did not create a new account just changed the email to a primary email address**) and now when I sign In online, not on a console, it...
  7. Two accounts linked to same email and password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Two accounts linked to same email and password?: So recently I've gotten an Xbox 360 and tried logging into my old account i played on as a kid. When I did it said there were two accounts and when I tried logging into my original account it said...
  8. I keep on getting the same message "Whoops the same account is link to a psn account" How...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep on getting the same message "Whoops the same account is link to a psn account" How...: Ight i just got logged out of my microsoft account on my ps4 and when i try to log in it wont let me. The Message said in the title keeps on showing up. I just want to play minecraft with my...
  9. What is the best way to link 2 x-box s for the same account holder?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the best way to link 2 x-box s for the same account holder?: Does anyone know how to link two x-box series s to the same account? My son lives between mine and my ex. My ex says he has linked them already (he took the one from my house and linked them via...
  10. Anyone got this same issue where the Spotify link account page is stuck on the "connecting...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone got this same issue where the Spotify link account page is stuck on the "connecting...: link to the pic. submitted by /u/ElectricBelt [link] [comments]