2 xbox 360s in same house & cant use same domain to activate 2nd xbox live acc

Discus and support 2 xbox 360s in same house & cant use same domain to activate 2nd xbox live acc in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; we got 1 xbox360 at xmas & set up xbox live using my email address, my other son got same console this week, ive tried to activate live on new console,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CookingInk3006, Feb 7, 2014.

1. 2 xbox 360s in same house & cant use same domain to activate 2nd xbox live acc

we got 1 xbox360 at xmas & set up xbox live using my email address, my other son got same console this week, ive tried to activate live on new console, even changed email address but now saying cant use same domain help

:)

CookingInk3006, Feb 7, 2014
  2. NEW XBOXONE OLD XBOX ACC

I'm already have a xbox one in my parents house and i'm using my xbox acc there. Now i'm buying another xbox one to install in my house, i want to know if i use the same xbox acc here in the new xbox one i'll have acess to my xboxlivegold acess and that
    games that i bought in other xbox.

AdmittedPlayer8, Feb 7, 2014
  3. RPSJH
    RPSJH Guest
    Monopoly Streets

same problem here....want to play a game with my gf on the same xbox vs her familiy on other xbox on xbox live...but we can only play with 2 guys at once and no guest acc. on both xbox................looks like no guest acc. are allowed.

that is really shiittyyy.....cover of game says solo 1v4 Players and 2-4 via xbox live...but nothing that u can not use it crossed.

I give the game back because no information about that issue is given.

RPSJH, Feb 7, 2014
  4. 2 xbox 360s in same house & cant use same domain to activate 2nd xbox live acc

can you post the full error Message?

Xx ROZILLA xX, Feb 7, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

2 xbox 360s in same house & cant use same domain to activate 2nd xbox live acc