2 Week enforcement Ban

Discus and support 2 Week enforcement Ban in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My son has received an enforcement ban and we would like to know what he has been accused of saying or doing. He had a 24 hour one a while ago and at... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HelpfulRat2, Jun 12, 2016.

1. HelpfulRat2
    HelpfulRat2 Guest

2 Week enforcement Ban

My son has received an enforcement ban and we would like to know what he has been accused of saying or doing. He had a 24 hour one a while ago and at the time said he understood why as he had got angry and said something he regretted. He took his punishment
    and hopefully learnt a lesson. This time he has received a 2 week ban and he is at a loss as to why. We carried out a review and was told it was for a sexual slur and harassment, but we are at even more of a loss as to understand what he has done. Without
    knowing exactly what was said or done how can he either defend himself or learn by his mistake and stop it from happening again. Can someone please tell us what this sexual slur etc actually was?

:)

HelpfulRat2, Jun 12, 2016
  2. uglyduck
    uglyduck Guest
    XBox Live Suspension

Since when does xbox give indefinite bans? No 3,5,7 or 3 week ban? Just we are banning you until further notice? Meanwhile the poster continues to pay for the service? Something doesnt seem right or we arent getting the full story.

Cant you view the amount of complaints on your account on the enforcement website?

uglyduck, Jun 12, 2016
  3. 1 Week enforcement ban

Alright ill see where that gets me

ISO SPIDERMAN, Jun 12, 2016
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

2 Week enforcement Ban

In the Microsoft's Code Of Conduct, which you should have read when you filed the review, is specified as follows:

"Is prohibited content that contains, profane words or phrases and negative speech (including hate speech or threats of harm) directed at people who belong to a group, including groups based on sexual orientation/expression"

www.xbox.com/.../CodeOfConduct

Keep in mind that when an enforcement suspension is carried out, that includes not only a number of reports regarding the online behavior of the suspended account but even an investigation carried out by XBLPET.

M3tal Daz3, Jun 12, 2016
  5. ojharman
    ojharman Guest
    Interesting...my son just received a 2 week ban with the canned notification: Enforcement Detail :- This account engaged in inappropriate communications. This activity may include harassment, abusive language, hate speech, profanity, disruptive or offensive
    language, spamming, or other inappropriate uses of Xbox Live communications features. Temporary suspension impact: For the duration of the suspension this account cannot use Xbox Live communication features, including in-game and party chat, messaging, video
    communications, gameplay broadcasting, sharing content, and Skype on Xbox One. Permanent suspension impact: This account can no longer sign in to Xbox Live from any device. This enforcement affects the account's Xbox Live privileges until 07/14/2016 11:36:38
    PM (UTC)

I went for the case review and had asked for specifics as to what he had done so I could correct the situation and that until I knew exactly what the enforcement was for, I was inclined to believe my son when he said he didn't know what he did to get an
    enforcement. All I got in return from the enforcement team was the status updated to "Decision Upheld." It would still be nice to know the specifics of what the infraction was rather than "he did something and is being punished for it but we can't tell you
    what it is."

Is there a way to respond back to the team even after the decision is upheld? I see no contact information anywhere that I can use to get an answer.

ojharman, Jul 1, 2016
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    No. Submitting a case review is the only way to contact the enforcement team and that is only to have them review the case to make sure their original decision was correct. They will not give specifics for suspensions/bans.

Smwutches, Jul 1, 2016
  7. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    They would never violate the tou to repeat something

That's what you aren't getting

They are also uphold there laws of the xbox live

Ask your son what exactly he said

If it's a sequal harassment term noone would repeat it

ngocphi, Jul 1, 2016
  8. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

2 Week enforcement Ban

Slurs aren't allowed nor will they repeat such an offensively term

ngocphi, Jul 1, 2016
  9. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Remember they have legal and business communication rules they have to follow any offenicive word used would not. Be allowed to be mentioned

ngocphi, Jul 1, 2016
  10. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    An example of them breaking protocol was the pro incident

However even though he was still in the right there was rules he broke which made it unprofessional

ngocphi, Jul 1, 2016
  11. I WILL BE GETTING PLAYSTATON 4 MUCH BETTER SECURITY!!! **** BLOCKED MY COMMUNICATIONS HOW IS THAT FAIR!!

Str8Murkin344, Jul 14, 2017
  12. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest
    OK Fowl, Jul 14, 2017
  13. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

2 Week enforcement Ban

This thread is over a year old.

If you have an issue you'd like help with you should always start your own thread.

Daft Badger, Oct 31, 2018
  14. Daft Badger Win User

2 Week enforcement Ban

This thread is over a year old.

If you have an issue you'd like help with you should always start your own thread.
  15. Str8Murkin344 Win User

2 Week enforcement Ban

I WILL BE GETTING PLAYSTATON 4 MUCH BETTER SECURITY!!! **** BLOCKED MY COMMUNICATIONS HOW IS THAT FAIR!!
  16. ojharman Win User

2 Week enforcement Ban

Interesting...my son just received a 2 week ban with the canned notification: Enforcement Detail :- This account engaged in inappropriate communications. This activity may include harassment, abusive language, hate speech, profanity, disruptive or offensive
    language, spamming, or other inappropriate uses of Xbox Live communications features. Temporary suspension impact: For the duration of the suspension this account cannot use Xbox Live communication features, including in-game and party chat, messaging, video
    communications, gameplay broadcasting, sharing content, and Skype on Xbox One. Permanent suspension impact: This account can no longer sign in to Xbox Live from any device. This enforcement affects the account's Xbox Live privileges until 07/14/2016 11:36:38
    PM (UTC)

I went for the case review and had asked for specifics as to what he had done so I could correct the situation and that until I knew exactly what the enforcement was for, I was inclined to believe my son when he said he didn't know what he did to get an
    enforcement. All I got in return from the enforcement team was the status updated to "Decision Upheld." It would still be nice to know the specifics of what the infraction was rather than "he did something and is being punished for it but we can't tell you
    what it is."

Is there a way to respond back to the team even after the decision is upheld? I see no contact information anywhere that I can use to get an answer.
  17. ngocphi Win User

2 Week enforcement Ban

An example of them breaking protocol was the pro incident

However even though he was still in the right there was rules he broke which made it unprofessional
  18. ngocphi Win User

2 Week enforcement Ban

Remember they have legal and business communication rules they have to follow any offenicive word used would not. Be allowed to be mentioned
Thema:

2 Week enforcement Ban

1. 2 Week enforcement Ban - Similar Threads - Week enforcement Ban

2. Xbox one series 2 elite controller stick drift after 3 weeks.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one series 2 elite controller stick drift after 3 weeks.: I purchased an Xbox one elite controller series 2 on March 22nd and it came with stick drift right out the box. The B button didn’t work either. I brought it back and they gave me a new one. Still...
  3. Xbox Requests: Week of April 12th, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of April 12th, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  4. Xbox Requests: Week of April 5th, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of April 5th, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  5. Xbox Requests: Week of March 29th, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of March 29th, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  6. Have they just given up on asking for our feedback via the Weekly Pulse?

in XboX Insiders
    Have they just given up on asking for our feedback via the Weekly Pulse?: Swear this is the 3rd pizza-related question in a row now. submitted by /u/Rookie385 [link] [comments]
  7. Rewards weekly set streaks on console app

in XboX Insiders
    Rewards weekly set streaks on console app: Is there a way to save the streaks we currently are on through the rewards app on the console? I really enjoy this feature and would hate to see it go. I think it's a great way to engage and get...
  8. Xbox Requests: Week of March 22nd, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of March 22nd, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  9. Do I have to wait the 2-3 weeks for a repair or can you provide a new Xbox for me sooner?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I have to wait the 2-3 weeks for a repair or can you provide a new Xbox for me sooner?: I sent in my Xbox series s for repairs on 2/12/24. I have come to understand that it can take anywhere between 2-3 weeks to receive it afterwards. My issue is that this is entirely too long. The...
  10. Xbox Requests: Week of March 15th, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of March 15th, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...