2 week console suspension

Discus and support 2 week console suspension in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Yesterday my xbox was console banned for 2 weeks, meaning i cant join parties or play online, i received no email telling me why and none of my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Rotura-4135C47E-A404-4C00-853A-011155C82E91, Aug 30, 2018.

1. 2 week console suspension

Yesterday my xbox was console banned for 2 weeks, meaning i cant join parties or play online, i received no email telling me why and none of my accounts were banned, so I'm extremely confused as to why this happened. Any support is appreciated.

:)

Rotura-4135C47E-A404-4C00-853A-011155C82E91, Aug 30, 2018
  2. Falcon511
    Falcon511 Guest
    2 week suspension.

I was around those forums during the pre Halo 2 days. Started in september or august. Loved those days. Ahh well, its all about this now.

Falcon511, Aug 30, 2018
  3. 2 week suspension.

[quote user="TheSpiralMatrix"] I got no issues with the 360 or Ms really..

-But these forums have sucked since they changed them years ago but only us old Xbox players remember then.

[/quote]

I remember the old forums (back when the 360 was about to be launched). They were so much better back then.

RakkaDisciprine, Aug 30, 2018
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

I'm afraid nobody in the forums will be able to assist regarding enforcement related issues or questions. You will have to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com for any information and possible options.

5. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Sorry to hear it. However, no one here can help with enforcement issues. The PET do not use these forums nor will they answer questions regarding device bans. You can head over to this link Xbox Enforcement | How Do I though and
    read up about device bans.

onyxishere, Aug 30, 2018
  6. You will have to contact the enforcement team for any information regarding your suspension. http://enforcement.xbox.com

Best,

Nozzle 2 week console suspension :)

At the Nozzle, Aug 30, 2018
  7. ChiefJoboo
    ChiefJoboo Guest
    Unfortunately console bans are NOT appealable nor can you ask why it was banned.

About Console Bans

And make sure you were not participating in
    Account Theft
    - sharing accounts to abuse my home xbox.

ChiefJoboo, Aug 30, 2018
  8. 2 week console suspension

I've only account shared with 1 of my friends,which has been for about a year now, surely that's fine ?

9. ChiefJoboo
    ChiefJoboo Guest
    Please be aware, sharing account information and sharing accounts, abusing the my home xbox feature, could end up in account and device bans from xbox live. This feature is for use on one console within a family and giving your account to someone else, accessing
    an account you don't own and transferring game licenses to your console with an account you don't own violate the code of conduct and terms of use. Info about account theft:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-us/home/staysafe#topic4
    You can still play your games when you're logged in to the account that bought them on any console regardless of where your my home xbox licenses are.

This is not allowed. This is most likely the reason for your console ban. Please stop illegally sharing accounts to avoid paying for content.

ChiefJoboo, Aug 30, 2018
  10. Surely it isn't "illegal" if I am given the information by a willing person, just to help a friend out and game share

11. FAKIR101
    FAKIR101 Guest
    My home xbox feature is used to make your account the main account and then all accounts on that one console can share its games and gold membership. Giving your account to someone else, accessing an
    account you don't own and accessing games in a fraudulent way are all against the xbox code of conduct and legal. You only have 5 moves of your licenses (my home xbox) per year. For more info see this page: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/games/my-home-xbox

FAKIR101, Aug 30, 2018
  12. ChiefJoboo
    ChiefJoboo Guest
    What you're doing is clearly against the code of conduct. As seen here...

"For example, don't:"

"Fail to protect your account, devices, and personal information (e.g.,
    lend your credentials, post your private information publicly, fail to supervise your devices) "

-------------

"Don’t engage in fraud or unauthorized transactions. For example, don't: "

"Lend, transfer, sell, or otherwise provide third parties access to your accounts or Gamertags
    "

"Access or attempt to access accounts that you do not own "

"Attempt to use or share fraudulent methods for getting memberships, games, gift cards, account credit, content, or hardware "

-------------

Microsoft’s Code of Conduct Explained for Xbox Live Customers

ChiefJoboo, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: