2 unknown locations won't get "discovered"

Discus and support 2 unknown locations won't get "discovered" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've gone to 2 unknown locations at 641/674 (underwater truck) and 621/776 and i cant get them to pop as discovered? Anyone else having this issue and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jason Lazette, Sep 15, 2015.

1. 2 unknown locations won't get "discovered"

I've gone to 2 unknown locations at 641/674 (underwater truck) and 621/776 and i cant get them to pop as discovered? Anyone else having this issue and know a work around or is it just glitches?

:)

Jason Lazette, Sep 15, 2015
  2. Game Time Shout Box

[quote user="Burst Axe"]

The fact that you don't do unknoorwn enemy/unknown location on Platinum is the reason I don't bother playing with y'all.

[/quote]

For a real challenge, go Unknown/Unknown/Unknown... you'll only find out what location/enemy/difficulty in the lobby or in the match itself (if you join a match in progress that is).

Deaths Head 200, Sep 15, 2015
  3. Vairkjosa
    Vairkjosa Guest
    has it been 2 years....

Wow! 2 years. I need to get a life. 5th character and still just the other day I discovered a brand new location.

Vairkjosa, Sep 15, 2015
  4. Fubski
    Fubski Guest

Were you able to get to the center of the site? I have experienced the same issue before as I noticed that a location can only be fully discovered if you'd go to the center of the site. It seems like there's a particular spot that you need to step or get
    into before it unlocks as discovered.

Fubski, Feb 5, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: