2 things xbox mircosoft windows need to make right or anything else you do will not matter...

Discus and support 2 things xbox mircosoft windows need to make right or anything else you do will not matter... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; the biggest and number one thing xbox, mircosoft, windows can do is stop lying this is the main reason why you dumbasses are so disliked period ! dont... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/shaggythetinman, Jan 5, 2024.

1. 2 things xbox mircosoft windows need to make right or anything else you do will not matter...

the biggest and number one thing xbox, mircosoft, windows can do is stop lying this is the main reason why you dumbasses are so disliked period ! dont think this will be eazy because it will not you have lied thru your teeth ! now the 2nd well its more like 1B you idiots have screwed all the people that put you where you used to be on top by going all digital this is the dumbest thing and pretty much the nail in xboxs coffin these 2 thing you need to fix , oh you expect me to tell you what to do ? ... good luck dumb dumbs ! the first one is not going to be eazy and a were sorry we will never do it again is not going to cut it !

submitted by /u/shaggythetinman
    [link] [comments]

/u/shaggythetinman, Jan 5, 2024
  2. Photonimus Win User

Error Report 68, Broken Hard Drive. Also Having Issues with Downloading Profiles

Sadly, you do need a new HD, anything else will not allow you to do the right thing.
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

Bullied online by people and Microsoft

The thing is with the 2 wrongs dont make a right YOU are responsible for YOUR actions on YOUR account no matter what anyone else does. So if you break a rule that you agreed to abide by then you get punished for it.
  4. Ryutaro Hasiba Win User

Can`t install games on Xbox App - It ask for admin aproval

Well it looks right to me. I don't see any other files you should need to make admin other than those 2 (XboxAppServices.exe and XboxPcApp.exe). I'm kind of out of ideas at this point. You did mention that you did store resets, cache, registry, etc. I assume you also did the PowerShell one that completely resets the Windows Store. I really don't want to suggest wiping the partition and doing a clean windows install, but since so many things have been changed it could not be helping us either try to solve it. I would do that as a last ditch response. Let me think overnight and look into some things and see if I can come up with anything else. We may just be at a dead end here :(
  5. Hanzo Storm Bow Win User

My thoughts.

I don't think you were playing it right. In Battlefield, people usually play Recon so that they don't get kills. Or do anything else for that matter.
  6. EFxMystcArtemis Win User

Console Banned

He Is On Vacation! I Only Use It To Talk to My Clan And Play With Them! I Don't Do Anything Else. But I Want To Know Why They Banned IT! They Are Being Unfair And I Had This Xbox For 2 Years! Bad Part Is That I Just Got My 3 Month Live And Now IT Waste Money!
    Also I Brought A New Game -_-! I Can't Get A New Xbox. Thank Mircosoft. They A Chance To Unbanned! I Read That It Can There Investigating. They Need To stop And Let Me Play Live.
Thema:

2 things xbox mircosoft windows need to make right or anything else you do will not matter...

1. 2 things xbox mircosoft windows need to make right or anything else you do will not matter... - Similar Threads - things mircosoft windows

2. Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...: Hadn't had this issue until lately, tried power cycling, resetting the router, checked if my privacy settings were weird, it wasn't any of that, also the error code isn't listed anywhere which is...
  3. my xbox takes so long to load things even though its series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox takes so long to load things even though its series s: i cant load fortnite as when i turn it on it gets stuck on connecting screen and when i go in game aftrer 45 minutes it gets stuck loading in and out of the game like what the heck is this........
  4. What are Official Xbox Magazine Points? Are they still a thing?

in XBoX on Windows
    What are Official Xbox Magazine Points? Are they still a thing?: I recently found out that some of my favourite games have Xbox 360 gamerpics that could be obtained through these magazines. The one I've found is #83 from May 2008 with Portal gamerpics. The...
  5. Why is this a thing? Why do you have chat, text, AND party invite privacy setting bundled...

in XboX Insiders
    Why is this a thing? Why do you have chat, text, AND party invite privacy setting bundled...: I don't mind the odd text or voice message cussing me out or trash talking...but why in the blue hell am I forced to allow party invites only to be bombarded by a bunch of random douchebags that...
  6. Is the OSU1 (Offline system update) same thing as factory reset?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is the OSU1 (Offline system update) same thing as factory reset?: I have made a post like a hour ago saying that I have a problem where my Xbox has a start up error with the code E106. I noticed that there was a second option called offline system update. I...
  7. I have a Seagate storage thing and when I install games it says I need to transfer them, is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a Seagate storage thing and when I install games it says I need to transfer them, is...: when I plug my storage into the right hole in my xbox it claims I have 2.2 TB free but when I download a game on my storage it says that I have to put it on my internal storage. Is there a way to...
  8. PLS HELP ME REMOVE THIS ANOYING THING I CAN'T EVEN USE F5 KEY IN MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    PLS HELP ME REMOVE THIS ANOYING THING I CAN'T EVEN USE F5 KEY IN MINECRAFT: I USE F5 KEY BUT IT ONLY APPEAR THIS AND CAN'T CHANGE CAMERA [img] 7bc19883-7ce0-4952-918b-adad4b164485
  9. Recover things from a long wiped 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recover things from a long wiped 360: I have an odd situation. In mid 2015 my whole XBox 360 wiped itself and I don't know why. It had also done this once before, I'd estimate around mid 2014. I did lose stuff I cared about, but I was...
  10. Is there any way that we can get a refund off of this thing or no cuz I'm kind of sick of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way that we can get a refund off of this thing or no cuz I'm kind of sick of...: If there's a refund for this please tell us now because I would like this to stop popping up on my bank account please Microsoft do something about it or else we'll call the cops I'm about sick of...