2 quick questions (about Free Ride and MyVIP Vault)

Discus and support 2 quick questions (about Free Ride and MyVIP Vault) in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; 1- Are you guys still having problems tracking Fallout Shelter? 'Cause I've being playing since the begging of the month and, once again, my stickers... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Ponzi Ana, Nov 16, 2017.

1. Ponzi Ana
    Ponzi Ana Guest

1- Are you guys still having problems tracking Fallout Shelter? 'Cause I've being playing since the begging of the month and, once again, my stickers isn't showing up.

2- Is there a way to see how I got MyVIP Gems? I have 104 and I only know how I got 4 of them (in the my rewards section it only shows credits' balance).

:)

Ponzi Ana, Nov 16, 2017
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    VIP GEMS OUT OF STOCK

Hello RaineVD,

We hear your feedback about Out of Stock or unavailable items in the MyVIP Vault. We are doing a series of MyVIP Vault restock deployments, the first of which already happened in the beginning of May. We'll be restocking with many of the items members have
    asked for. Keep an eye on the @XboxLiveRewards Twitter handle for Vault restocking and prize announcements.

XBLRewards8, Nov 16, 2017
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Crédits rewards non reçu

Hello LynxSFondator,

We hear your feedback about Out of Stock or unavailable items in the MyVIP Vault. We are doing a series of MyVIP Vault restock deployments, the first of which already happened in the beginning of May. We'll be restocking with many of the items members have
    asked for. Keep an eye on the @XboxLiveRewards Twitter handle for Vault restocking and prize announcements.

XBLRewards8, Nov 16, 2017
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello Ponzilicious,

You only have 4.6 hours in Fallout Shelter. That offer requires 5 hours of playtime to receive a punch. Please note that as stated in the FAQ it can take us up to 96 hours to receive and process your activity for Rewarding, so if you only played your remaining
    time recently, we have not yet received that data.

Currently you can only see a record of your perk activity on the MyRewards page. We are working on a expanded Gems statement to see all activity, but that feature has not yet been implemented. 90 of those gems are from your general spending. An additional
    4 are from FREEdom Rewards activity. 6 are from your gamerscore increases, and the remaining 4 are from your survey completions.

XBLRewards8, Nov 17, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: