2 players from one console xbox live

Discus and support 2 players from one console xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; can two players play xbox live on one console ? even if both players have gold membership? 089e323c-e79b-4140-8586-793bc2117b01 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by iC3NIN39, Jan 11, 2014.

1. iC3NIN39
    iC3NIN39 Guest

can two players play xbox live on one console ? even if both players have gold membership?

:)

iC3NIN39, Jan 11, 2014
  2. turk3y
    turk3y Guest
    Xbox One Price drop

can you not fudge it to two?

I thought if I had a console and I had live then any player on that console gets live,

if I go and play on any console when I am logged in I still have live.

So if I had three folks with consoles, I could buy live for console 1 and 3 but have players 1 or 3 always use xbox 2, as they will get live benefits on the box without it, and the person without live can use one of the xbox's that have live baked in ?

its all a big faff, hopefully they will come up with a similar sort of live family arrangement

turk3y, Jan 11, 2014
  3. Det
    Det Guest
    Xbox One Price drop

I thought they were getting rid of the family live membership because you could have so many members under your live account now at no added cost? So it should work out cheaper... at least I thought that's what they said at their E3 conference.

4. 2 players from one console xbox live

Yes two players with separate gamertags can play on one console, depending on the game of course. For example two separate gamertags can play on Call of Duty Black Ops 2 split screen.

LikeableAxe172, Jan 11, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: