2 passwords Wifi connection

Discus and support 2 passwords Wifi connection in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; 2 passwords Wifi connection Hey guys, Just bought an Xbox One S and I am just trying to set it up. I just can't get through the wifi configuration... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by AgateWord649396, Dec 20, 2017.

1. 2 passwords Wifi connection

Hey guys,

Just bought an Xbox One S and I am just trying to set it up.

I just can't get through the wifi configuration step. I am using a local network in my apartment. On a conventional device, we need to put in an universal password, then a window appears in the browser and we put in the 2nd password.

The problem is, the Xbox doesn't let any window appear to put in the 2nd password. It just says that it can't connect to the wifi.

Where should I go in the setting to be able to get through this?

Mad shoutout to the one who can answer this! Thanks!

:)

AgateWord649396, Dec 20, 2017
  2. magicalclick
    magicalclick Guest
    Does anyone else with an Xbox One X have Wi-Fi issues?

I would try, change your wifi password (do not let anyone or any device to use this password yet) and restart your router. And hard reboot your XOX. Move wifi closer.

If your problem is fixed, then, it is one of those problems.

Note, the first instructions is to make sure Chromecast doesn't flood your wifi with retrospective data. Or other bad devices making bad connections. This includes some wifi adapter on PC starting to crash out your router. Happened to me on two different brands.

=== God is great. Tapatalk is ok. People are crazy. ===

magicalclick, Dec 20, 2017
  3. Mixx29
    Mixx29 Guest
    Xbox One Wifi - Need Help connecting

I have my Xbox One in my room and the WiFi we use is Optimum Online (for those who don't know its like Fios, Time Warner Cable, Comcast, Etc) so normally when you connect you need to login normally thru a window to type in the login username and password. On the PS4 it connects then i sign in thru the Internet Browser but Xbox doesn't allow me to do it.

How Do i sign in and connect with the Optimum WiFi on my Xbox One or what exactly do I need to do?

Mixx29, Dec 20, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: