2 Issues: Won't boot Beta and Won't connect to smartglass

Discus and support 2 Issues: Won't boot Beta and Won't connect to smartglass in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Please help. I am ready to throw this thing out of the window. this is really frustrating, i've tried deleting , system re-start , re-boot,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by scrubstoreowner, Feb 15, 2014.

1. 2 Issues: Won't boot Beta and Won't connect to smartglass

Please help.

I am ready to throw this thing out of the window.

this is really frustrating, i've tried deleting , system re-start , re-boot, everything.

:)

scrubstoreowner, Feb 15, 2014
  2. Chris238
    Chris238 Guest
    Pip boy app not connecting to Xbox one

I'm using a windows phone with the same issue. Simply won't connect. Smartglass and game streaming both find the xbox just fine.

Chris238, Feb 15, 2014
  3. drakeblack1
    drakeblack1 Guest
    xbox smartglass fable anniversary

I am also having this problem. Purchased the smartglass guide as well. Tried all advice and it still won't connect. Hope MS gets it up and running.

drakeblack1, Feb 15, 2014
  4. 2 Issues: Won't boot Beta and Won't connect to smartglass

It wont boot beta what?

Are you using a Tablet, phone or computer to connect with SmartGlass? Is the device on the same home network/wifi as the Xbox?

VincentArriola, Feb 15, 2014
  5. LOL.

Sorry I've been busy to say the least.

Beta for Titanfall and I was using a surface with smartglass installed.

I got everything to work, I just reset my router and I have not had a problem since.

scrubstoreowner, Oct 31, 2018
  6. VincentArriola Win User

It wont boot beta what?

Are you using a Tablet, phone or computer to connect with SmartGlass? Is the device on the same home network/wifi as the Xbox?
  7. Chris238 Win User

Pip boy app not connecting to Xbox one

I'm using a windows phone with the same issue. Simply won't connect. Smartglass and game streaming both find the xbox just fine.
  8. ivanlaikl Win User

xbox one smartglass not connecting

I also encountered similar issue on Android Xbox One Smartglass 2.0.2 and it worked only when it had a good mood. For now I tried to powercycle +- 10 times and it still won't connect XS
  9. drakeblack1 Win User

xbox smartglass fable anniversary

I am also having this problem. Purchased the smartglass guide as well. Tried all advice and it still won't connect. Hope MS gets it up and running.
  10. Coreldan Win User

Smart Glass So Far.

Are you sure you have the Xbox One version of Smartglass? The old Smartglass app for 360 won't work.
Thema:

1. 2 Issues: Won't boot Beta and Won't connect to smartglass - Similar Threads - Issues Won't boot

2. Wired connection issue on Xbox X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired connection issue on Xbox X: Hi. My Xbox x is showing a wired connection plugged in. There is no wire connection as I only use wifi. Xbox stuck on check wired connection. This happened after a power failure in the...
  3. Issue downloading MW3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue downloading MW3: I have the xbox one S. I have a 180 hz monitor. I've changed the settings to 120 hz on the xbox. However, it won't let me download the call of duty X/S version. It keeps downloading the basic call...
  4. Gamepass update issue on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepass update issue on PC: I am on PC and Xbox Gamepass has a required update. I try to update. It repeatedly errors out with error code 0x080070020 that seems to relate to multiple instances of the app running. But only...
  5. hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...: So my buttons will not work, they worked maybe 30 mins beforehand where I sat the controller down and picked it back up and they were unresponsive, My warranty is still covered and the big issue...
  6. Network issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network issue: I recently bought a refurbished xbox online from gamestop and it wont connect to the wifi. Sometimes if I'm lucky itll connect but I found out I need to switch to IPv6 I have IPv4 but I dont know...
  7. Xbox party and game connection issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox party and game connection issue: I’m currently at college and I’m trying to play Xbox with other people here. When we try to connect to an Xbox party nobody can connect and it gets disbanded. This occurs with some games like...
  8. Forza horizon won't work online? Weird issues in game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon won't work online? Weird issues in game?: Purchased an Xbox Xseries for Christmas. It was the for,a horizon edition. I also purchased a 3 month xbox gold card which I've read has actually been rebranded as "core pass"? Or something like...
  9. Weekly rewards points won't issue right amount .rewards Customer Service won't help

in XBoX on Windows
    Weekly rewards points won't issue right amount .rewards Customer Service won't help: Is anyone eles having an issue with your xbox weekly rewards not depositing your points ? I have tried to message the Microsoft rewards department and if I get a response. im told that my...
  10. Game won't install, can't pause or cancel, and many other issues with Xbox app and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won't install, can't pause or cancel, and many other issues with Xbox app and...: I attempted to install Stardew Valley, however, when I tried, it got to 5.2mb and then stopped downloading, 0mb/s. I tried pausing it to see what would happen, but when I tried, it just said...