2 email address 2 diff microsoft account... want old email xbox live account on my new email ...

Discus and support 2 email address 2 diff microsoft account... want old email xbox live account on my new email ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hey so here step to step guide on what i have done.... 1...... I have an old email address that i used to use with my original Xbox live account.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FunRock94130, Feb 5, 2016.

1. FunRock94130
    FunRock94130 Guest

2 email address 2 diff microsoft account... want old email xbox live account on my new email ...

hey so here step to step guide on what i have done....

1...... I have an old email address that i used to use with my original Xbox live account.

2..... got new email address and stupidly tried to sign into Microsoft with it....

3... that created a random new Xbox live account (i think) or at least a Microsoft account.

AND IF UNDERSTOOD ALL THAT ....I want to change old live account to new email address and i dont do this again by mistake. (have no access to my old email address now)

what i have seen is "MOVE GAMERTAG TO ANOTHER ACCOUNT VIA XBOX360" is this what i should be looking at? Its probably worth mentioning i have xbox 360 and xbox one.

thank you for any advice.... good or bad im sure its all helpful to someone.

:)

FunRock94130, Feb 5, 2016
  2. xboxfelix
    xboxfelix Guest
    How to Change your Xbox LIVE account information

Overview

It is possible to change information associated with your Xbox LIVE account like your name, address, phone number or email address.

Note: You cannot change the country that is associated with your Xbox LIVE account. If you have moved to another country and you would like to access Xbox LIVE from there, you have to create a new Xbox LIVE account in your new location.

How to Change your name, address, phone number or email on Xbox.com

1) Go to My Account and Sign In with your Microsoft Account. (This is the email and password that is associated with your Xbox LIVE account).

2) Make the changes you want to your billings account information and then click Save.

How to Change your name, address, phone number or email on your console.

1) Sign in using your Xbox LIVE gamertag.

2) Proceed to Settings, and then select Account.

3) Select Your Information, and then go to Billing Information.

4) Sign In with your Microsoft account password.

5) Change your billing account information and then click Done.

In case you want to change the billing name on your Xbox LIVE account, go to Xbox.com

xboxfelix, Feb 5, 2016
  3. Measator
    Measator Guest
    A question I have about Xbox Live

A question I have is when I sign in on my Xbox 360 to my Xbox Live account in the top right corner it shows your emblem along with a rotation of my gamertag name, achievement numbers, money I have on my account, and my email address linked to the account. But for some reason it doesn't show my email address when it's rotating through and instead just shows blank nothing until the next thing comes up in the rotation when it should show my email address in the rotation.

Measator, Feb 5, 2016
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Daft Badger, Feb 6, 2016
  5. NetworkTrouble Win User

Error Code 8015D002

No, the email address I want to use is the new one. I've already recovered my old account (this one) which is the one I want to keep, just attached to the new email address. I've created a new microsoft account and xbox account for the email I want to
    use, but when I try to 'Change Microsoft Account' on my xbox it says the email doesn't have an xbox account. But I can use that email to log into the website and can use it on my xbox by downloading that profile.

so... email 1 is used for the "" account, and email 2 is newly set up with "Temporary Placeholder style name" account. I try to Change Microsoft account from email 1 to email 2, but it says there is no account on email 2.

The email on this account is only active temporarily and I am trying to change it to the new email so I do not loose my purchases.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

2 email address 2 diff microsoft account... want old email xbox live account on my new email address. HOW???

7. SH4D0WZ0MB1E Win User

deactivation

If you want your old email address on your new account try following the steps on this page:

support.xbox.com/.../change-xbox-live-account-info

However, If I'm reading your question correctly you will need a third email to act as the go between. So you should do something like this

1)Create new email address

2)Change email address of old account to newly created email

3)Change email address of new account to the email you want to use.
  8. WPAK Win User

Merge two accounts?

Hi there,

you can't merge accounts itself or fully move the Xbox Live Account to a different Microsoft Account, but something that could work for you is changing the primary email address for the Microsoft Account.

My assumption what steps might be required are:

- Change the primary email on the New Unused Xbox Account account to something else (you might need a new MS account/email for that) so that the Wanted email address is no longer attached to a Microsoft Account.

- Change the primary email on the Old Xbox account to the new wanted email address, so that that Wanted email address can be used to sign in to the Xbox main account.

See this link for the full information on how to change the primary email address on a Microsoft Account

https://support.xbox.com/my-account/microsoft-account/change-email-sign-in-for-microsoft-account

Let us know the results
  9. VibroPlex Win User

My account.

1) Is your new email at MSN, Hotmail or Live? If so, it's a Microsoft Account. (We used to call that the Windows Live ID).

2) If not, please make your email into a Microsoft Account (which is free) at
    http://signup.live.com or create a new Hotmail or Live email there.

3) Once you have a Microsoft Account, using your old account, sign in at
    http://account.live.com

4) Go to Update email address and enter that new Microsoft Account email address, and save the change.
Thema:

1. 2 email address 2 diff microsoft account... want old email xbox live account on my new email ... - Similar Threads - email address diff

2. Wanting to change email address on my account. (Without deleting original email)

in XboX Insiders
    Wanting to change email address on my account. (Without deleting original email): Basically the title. I have had the same Xbox account since I was a kid which has always been under my dad’s email address. As I’m older now, I want to be able to take control of the...
  3. Is there an email address that I can use to contact Microsoft support

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there an email address that I can use to contact Microsoft support: Hello, recently I was looking into what type of cable my Xbox one controller uses so that I can purchase a new one without having to buy a whole new controller. While looking into this I found an...
  4. Password reset NEVER sends a code to my email address - currently being billed for a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Password reset NEVER sends a code to my email address - currently being billed for a...: I have followed tried all the solutions offered here. I have tried to contact support to no avail. I realized from a credit card statement that I am being billed for an xbox pass and cannot login...
  5. Wh what is the email address of the gentleman of Microsoft I am supposed to email about...

in XBoX on Windows
    Wh what is the email address of the gentleman of Microsoft I am supposed to email about...: When I put in the code for the gift card it told me could not find code or code cannot be found 8bf70964-4a5e-4da6-9cdb-207921cb8d3f
  6. I don't know my password or I Don't have access to my email address how can I sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't know my password or I Don't have access to my email address how can I sign in: I have forgotten my password for my x box and I don't have access for my email account it's setup to how can I sign in I have PayPal activated on that account f7ebe7ec-ef83-4b87-8e59-3edc0669e8f3
  7. Don’t remember my email address

in XBoX on Windows
    Don’t remember my email address: I can’t remember my email i used for my Xbox 93bada1f-fb65-4485-94c5-a8a91d572edf
  8. Can I change my Xbox email without deleting the primary email address?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I change my Xbox email without deleting the primary email address?: I need to change my email on my Xbox account but don’t want to loose my primary Microsoft email 053829a5-9ba5-48c6-8c1f-fa57638635d6
  9. Two accounts, one email address?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Two accounts, one email address?: Awhile back I was forced to migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account to continue playing Minecraft. I did this by signing into an email address that is tied to my Microsoft account,...
  10. My Minecraft account email address and password were compromised.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft account email address and password were compromised.: My Minecraft account email address and password were compromised and changed to ones I had never seen before. I tried to contact Minecraft support to recover my compromised account. They said they...