2 dollar xbox game pass ultimate

Discus and support 2 dollar xbox game pass ultimate in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I was just wondering when was Microsoft going to start to charge me for the 2 month for 2 dollars xbox game pass ultimate. in the page it says after a... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by alex.n02, Oct 6, 2019.

1. alex.n02
    alex.n02 Guest

I was just wondering when was Microsoft going to start to charge me for the 2 month for 2 dollars xbox game pass ultimate. in the page it says after a month but I bought it for 2 months.

:)

alex.n02, Oct 6, 2019
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

I got 4 month validity after i redeemed 12 month subscription. May I know the reason?

If you have game pass, ultimate and redeem a gold code, you will only get the equivalent dollar amount of game pass ultimate time
  3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

This promotion is to New Users I Think, so You can Active a Game Pass or Live Gold so then you make the Upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate
  4. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

If you haven't signed up to Game Pass ultimate before it will charge you $2 when you sign up. After that it will charge you the full monthly fee once each month.
  5. JTL1E Win User

if you had 2 months before you bought the 2 months itll start at the end of your first two months. I hope this helps I was kinda confused on what you are asking
  6. Yombi Win User

If you're a new subscriber to Gamepass you will be charged after 2 month (if you bought the 2 Dollar\Euro offer) If You're noot then you have to pay monthly the full price.
Thema:

1. 2 dollar xbox game pass ultimate - Similar Threads - dollar game pass

2. Im trying to subscribe to the game pass ultimate that is for one dollar but when I press on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im trying to subscribe to the game pass ultimate that is for one dollar but when I press on...: When I press on the plan to buy the game pass ultimate it’s not working for me 7ba20ecc-3c37-45db-afc8-4b82a0a0d469
  3. Can I still upgrade from Xbox live to game pass for a dollar ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I still upgrade from Xbox live to game pass for a dollar ?: Is it still possible to upgrade from Xbox live to game pass for live 97d033e1-844e-4888-b8c0-d7483a9d3d36
  4. I HAVE ON MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT BALANCE 20 DOLLARS AND THE GAME PASS ULTIMATE FOR 15 DOLLARS...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I HAVE ON MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT BALANCE 20 DOLLARS AND THE GAME PASS ULTIMATE FOR 15 DOLLARS...: I HAVE ON MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT BALANCE 20 DOLLARS AND THE GAME PASS ULTIMATE FOR 15 DOLLARS I WENT TO BUY IT BUT I CAN'T BUY IT 09b9424d-fa30-48f1-a842-c862bc8846f1
  5. Game Pass Ultimate for one dollar.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate for one dollar.: When I go to buy the 1$ Game Pass Ultimate deal it comes up as the original price. Help. 539141b3-7d6c-4051-8791-c2fa0001e42c
  6. Why did i can't make my first subscription on Xbox Game Pass for PC for 1 dollar?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did i can't make my first subscription on Xbox Game Pass for PC for 1 dollar?: [img] Only full price, is my first subscription on this program. 75ee0954-8ac6-4236-bfbc-466199b9cf91
  7. Xbox game pass 1 dollar

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass 1 dollar: I want to renew my xbox game pass with the current deal for 1 dollar so i can get the discord nitro. If i cant, why is it that i have to be a new member to get discord nitro and spotify perks...
  8. one dollar for 3 months of game pass ultimate deal not appearing

in XBoX Accessibility
    one dollar for 3 months of game pass ultimate deal not appearing: it says one dollar but when i click on it it's 15 dollars. i am not currently a member of Game Pass Ultimate. 3be73335-bbfc-46ac-a360-e92239b133ab
  9. Xbox Game Pass SlingTV one month for a dollar promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass SlingTV one month for a dollar promotion: I am a first time subscriber to Game Pass and have never had SlingTV and they have a promotion that you can get a month of each one for a dollar, you are supposed to get a code for slingtv by the...
  10. Game pass and sling tv for a dollar

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass and sling tv for a dollar: i got the promo get game pass and get sling tv for a dollar. But i havent got my info to log in. c9f341f5-6a24-41fe-af35-6ddcfc0d6447