2 Disc installation stopped (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Discus and support 2 Disc installation stopped (Red Dead Redemption 2) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; For the past several hours i have been trying to download Red Dead 2 and i have resorted to asking reddit. (hopefully you can help) (With the hard... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Zyconik, Apr 22, 2021.

1. /u/Zyconik
    /u/Zyconik Guest

For the past several hours i have been trying to download Red Dead 2 and i have resorted to asking reddit. (hopefully you can help)

(With the hard copy of Red Dead it comes with 2 separate discs)

The first disc of the game downloads it to around 7% before telling me “installation stopped” the only solution that’s worked is to put in disc 2. Disc 2 carries on the download to 54% once it reaches that point it tells me “we need disc 1 to continue” So i put disc 1 in but it then doesn’t download telling me the installation has stopped.

i’ve tried cleaning the disc, hard reset and changing the DNS but none have worked. please help

submitted by /u/Zyconik
    [link] [comments]

/u/Zyconik, Apr 22, 2021
  2. H3adshak3r Win User

Red Dead Redemption 2 DLC Problem

I checked this for my and my brothers account and that is the result. Looks a little bit strange or? On My Account the Ultimate Edition is listed twice. I think this is not correct and on my brothers account ultimate edition is missing. Pre-Order Bonus is
    correct, because i have it bought and my brother not.

My Account:

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

This Package Contains:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition Content

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition Content

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (War Horse)

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (Treasure Map)

Brothers Account:

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

This Package Contains:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition Content

3. t0kyoz Win User

Cant Install/Update Game

I am trying to install red dead redemption and the install keeps stopping even tho I have both discs
  4. HomegrownSilky Win User

HELP NEEDED ASAP

Are you sure that you purchased the full Red Dead Redemption 2 and not just the Red Dead Redemption 2: Story Mode. If you purchased the Story Mode, then you need to own Red Dead Online in order to play it. Story Mode is just DLC for Red Dead Online and cannot be played or installed without Red Dead Online.
  5. LarryHorsley Win User

Error code 0x8b050066

trying to download RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2, won't install.
  6. John P_14 Win User

Gifted game

Just to confirm, is it Red Dead Redemption 2: Ultimate Edition or Red Dead Redemption 2: Story Mode?
Thema:

1. 2 Disc installation stopped (Red Dead Redemption 2) - Similar Threads - Disc installation stopped

2. My Xbox keeps stopping game installations from disc at 25%, and will repeatedly stop after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox keeps stopping game installations from disc at 25%, and will repeatedly stop after...: This issue has been on here before but the solution didn't do anything to help. The problem is, when I go to install any disc games on my Xbox One S, they will download normally until reaching...
  3. SERIES X Mortal Kombat 1 (disc) ULTRA ULTRA SLOW INSTALL & KEEPS STOPPING ???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SERIES X Mortal Kombat 1 (disc) ULTRA ULTRA SLOW INSTALL & KEEPS STOPPING ???: Ok, so I bought Mortal Kombat One on disc, went. To install it...the series x recognised it and began installing it ....BUT - at ULTRA SLOW SPEED ...its taken over 20hrs to get to 17% and in that...
  4. Assassin's Creed Valhalla Install Stops, Requires Already Present Physical Disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Valhalla Install Stops, Requires Already Present Physical Disc: I am trying to install Assassin's Creed Valhalla on an Xbox One using a physical disc. At some point during the install (offline mode) or update (online mode), the install/update stops and gives...
  5. why does my disc install keep stopping at 5.5%?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does my disc install keep stopping at 5.5%?: Im trying to install cod ww2 on my series x. its a xbox one disc and it keeps saying installation stopped at 5.5%. Ive tried the troubleshooting and i cant get it to work...
  6. Why does my farcry primal disc installation keep on stopping

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my farcry primal disc installation keep on stopping: farcry primal installation stopping midway every time 14a569b7-e599-49c7-b418-35547079b118
  7. Disc game installation keeps stopping at the same spot. How do I fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc game installation keeps stopping at the same spot. How do I fix this?: I'm trying to install Call of Duty Infinite Warfare (disc version) but the installation always stops just before its "ready to play." Do I have corrupt files? I've tried downloading offline and...
  8. Why does my console keep stopping my installation of my disc game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my console keep stopping my installation of my disc game?: I’m trying to download a name on my Xbox using a disc and it downloaded all the content packs just fine but if struggles to download the actual game it’ll go a few minutes normally then it sill...
  9. i have a disc for a game and the game will install but stop at 15.9% every time. i have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have a disc for a game and the game will install but stop at 15.9% every time. i have...: xbox one game: star wars battlefront 2 6a0162cb-adea-49a3-8c15-35e9241f2879
  10. Installation stopped when trying to install game via disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation stopped when trying to install game via disc: I'm attempting to install fallout 4 onto my xbox series x via a disc and it keeps reaching a certain point in the installation and will come up with the 'installation stopped' pop up. I installed...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. red dead redemption 2 xbox one disc install stop