2 Days in a row no xbox one!!!!!!......am done its going to gamestop right now

Discus and support 2 Days in a row no xbox one!!!!!!......am done its going to gamestop right now in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Thats wierd, i havent had any problems, seems like everytime i turn it on theres an update to install Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by chris9465, Mar 5, 2014.

  1. Drunk Texter
    Drunk Texter Guest

    2 Days in a row no xbox one!!!!!!......am done its going to gamestop right now


    Thats wierd, i havent had any problems, seems like everytime i turn it on theres an update to install
     
    Drunk Texter, Mar 5, 2014
    #16
  2. You need to call Sony and get a replacement...it shouldn't be doing those things and if mine was I'd definitely give them a call.
     
    Sunburst Univox, Mar 5, 2014
    #17
  3. Tunsil
    Tunsil Guest
    That is weird, try this.

    1. Hold your Xbox button on the console for 5 seconds before turn-on

    2. Make sure your internet is connected

    3. Contact Microsoft Support
     
    Tunsil, Mar 5, 2014
    #18
  4. Burnin TODI
    Burnin TODI Guest

    2 Days in a row no xbox one!!!!!!......am done its going to gamestop right now

    Gamestop.....where all the best deals are made!!
     
    Burnin TODI, Mar 5, 2014
    #19
  5. crUSAder650
    crUSAder650 Guest
    I've installed update and still no Dolby Digital 5.1 as promised. Only two options under optical are DTS Digital Surround and Dolby Digital (not Digital Surround as promised) - what gives?
     
    crUSAder650, Mar 5, 2014
    #20
  6. Sorry for your troubles bro! My Xbox One works perfectly!
     
    MyLife4Jehovah, Oct 31, 2018
    #21
  7. Burnin TODI Win User

    2 Days in a row no xbox one!!!!!!......am done its going to gamestop right now

    Gamestop.....where all the best deals are made!!
  8. Mr Sludge Pants Win User

    2 Days in a row no xbox one!!!!!!......am done its going to gamestop right now

    I wish my PS4 worked 100% of the time like people think it does.
  9. Windows10XboxOne Win User

    2 Days in a row no xbox one!!!!!!......am done its going to gamestop right now

    I'm going to GameStop too, but for a different reason.
  10. xXCamhawkXx Win User

    2 Days in a row no xbox one!!!!!!......am done its going to gamestop right now

    GLHF with your PS4 or WiiU
  11. MyLife4Jehovah Win User

    2 Days in a row no xbox one!!!!!!......am done its going to gamestop right now

    Sorry for your troubles bro! My Xbox One works perfectly!
Thema:

2 Days in a row no xbox one!!!!!!......am done its going to gamestop right now

Loading...
  1. 2 Days in a row no xbox one!!!!!!......am done its going to gamestop right now - Similar Threads - Days row done

  2. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  3. No update in 4 days. Xbox Devs on holiday?

    in XboX Insiders
    No update in 4 days. Xbox Devs on holiday?: By now we normally get 2 xbox updates. Are the xbox devs on holiday? submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments]
  4. Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update

    in XboX Insiders
    Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was...
  5. I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting...
  6. Beta Ring, 2 days in a row getting mandatory SO Updates and 2 days in a row dealing with...

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Ring, 2 days in a row getting mandatory SO Updates and 2 days in a row dealing with...: Don’t know what to do at this point, 2 days in a row getting the same error while trying to install mandatory updates. My router is next to my SX and also wired, I’ve tried different methods like...
  7. My xbox is producing no sound second day in a row

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox is producing no sound second day in a row: My xbox was working fine three days ago but yesterday it was producing no sound I resetted my xbox and did every setting I coudl think that would help would fix it I also tried to see if It was my...
  8. It wont give me achievements for playing every day and for getting perfect. 2 months in a row

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    It wont give me achievements for playing every day and for getting perfect. 2 months in a row: I play every day and I get the perfect score but I don't get the achievements for these two things. This has happened every since I went on windows 10. I also have 2 mahjong games show up...
  9. 2nd day in a row.....

    in XBoX on Consoles
    2nd day in a row.....: so xbox social everything is broken AGAIN.... for the second day in a row.... maybe more... I'm tired and can't remember things go away XD... ANYWAY.... so once again my friends list is showing...
  10. 3rd day in a row...no multiplayer

    in XBoX on Consoles
    3rd day in a row...no multiplayer: I just wanted people to know that there have been issues the past three days with everything from party chat....to gaming. We all know about the "attack" if you even call it that. What I don't...