2 days going now

Discus and support 2 days going now in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Holy cluster-***k Batman! It's Microsoft! This is all too common, as described many times above me. The Xbox Console error "cannot connect to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Xjeep, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Xjeep
    Xjeep Guest

2 days going now

Holy cluster-***k Batman! It's Microsoft!

This is all too common, as described many times above me. The Xbox Console error "cannot connect to xbox live" after being prompted to enter my e-mail and pword for Microsoft, for which I've never have to do. Still no dice, after many attempts. This was
    all while my profile was still actually on the xbox. So I found resources on this site telling me to reset my password which i did and had to create a new one because they changed the security to include at least one letter in your password. Which, on a
    separate note, let us choose our own damn passwords regardless if it does or does not contain a letter. Then it needs some freaking security code out of nowhere that it texts to your phone. Which accomplishes??? You guessed it! Absolutely nothing at all!
    So, last resort like many of us did because again, it was suggested by either microsoft or xbox. Lets download the profile again! WOot woot! Okay, so first of all it doesnt just download lost parts of your file, it completely deletes it for you, so you
    have nothing. And you try and download it again and guess what! It has the audacity to say Hi "username" and starts showing you the progress of your profile being downloaded...only, it stops....it doesnt download at all. It gives you another error stating
    xbox live accounts cannot be downloaded at this time. Just what I always wanted Microsoft! I ghost of my non-existant account. Not even a notice from microsft before-hand letting us know whats going on first. We all pay way too much money just to be able
    to turn on the machine, I demand retro-active monetary riembursement on behalf of anyone who has encountered this problem. Microsft needs to start giving back a little bit more when it causes its' many customers so many constant greif. This is supposed to
    be our down-time, not time to fix another Microsoft problem and pay them in the mean-time.

So, Microsoft? What are you going to do for us? Are you going to give us microsoft points equivelent of $100 after you fix the problem and let us have our accounts back? Or are you going to do nothing and slowly lose customers and the potential customers
    of those customers, as influence is more powerful than you can imagine. Today, with the Social-Network, even Giants may fall.

:)

Xjeep, Feb 8, 2014
  2. Wad3W1lson
    Wad3W1lson Guest
    NBA 2k15 Supremely Slow Install

Going on 2 days and mine is just now at 95%

Wad3W1lson, Feb 8, 2014
  3. Unable to connect to server 2 days now.

Unable to connect to server 2 days now. What is going on?

NightHarbor9498, Feb 8, 2014
  4. roadkill1910
    roadkill1910 Guest

2 days going now

This is why people leave xbox and buy playstations btw i agree with u bro

roadkill1910, Feb 8, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

2 days going now