2 carte cadeau de 50.- [Translation - 2 gift card of 50.-]

Discus and support 2 carte cadeau de 50.- [Translation - 2 gift card of 50.-] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Bonjours, J'ai acheter 2 cartes cadeaux de 50.- Je l'es ai ajouter a mon compte. Au final je ne possède qu'un montant de 50.- car la 2 eme carte... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by aionasmo90, May 2, 2019.

1. aionasmo90
    aionasmo90 Guest

Bonjours,

J'ai acheter 2 cartes cadeaux de 50.- Je l'es ai ajouter a mon compte. Au final je ne possède qu'un montant de 50.- car la 2 eme carte ajouter a ecraser la 1 ere.

Est-ce normal? si oui j'ai perdu 50.-

----------

[Mod Translation - Hello,

I buy 2 gift cards of 50.- I add it to my account.
    In the end I only have an amount of 50.- because the 2nd card add to crush the 1st.

Is this normal? if yes I lost 50.-]

:)

aionasmo90, May 2, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi aionasmo90,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. If I'm understanding the issue correctly, you purchased 2 gift cards and only the amount of one has shown up in your account after you redeemed the codes to your account. Did you happen to
    receive any error codes when you attempted to redeem the second code? You may wish to try troubleshooting this with the following support article:

Troubleshoot redeem gift card and code issues

Should the issue still remain, then I would recommend that you
    request a call back from Xbox Support
    for further assistance as we here on the forums sadly do not have the tools available to assist more directly with billing issues.

Give the troubleshooting a try and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps out!
  3. Zulkir39 Win User

Refus de paiement de la part de microsoft

le montant maximum tourne autour des 60€.

la dernière carte cadeau de 50€ n'a pas pu etre activée.

La limite maximale du solde de ce compte Microsoft a été atteinte.
    Profitez avant tout de la vie. Dépensez de l’argent. La limite maximale du solde de ce compte Microsoft a été atteinte.

[Translation - the maximum amount is around € 60.

the last 50 € gift card could not be activated.

The maximum balance limit for this Microsoft account has been reached.

Above all, enjoy life. Spend money. The maximum balance limit for this Microsoft account has been reached.]

PUR-CsvDepositLimitExceeded
    jXZN+c3Jui96bD0kF2GzcY.7
    2020/05/25 - 06:30:05 UTC
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Carte cadeau[Translation-gift card]

Hello Mickael,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are having issues with redeeming a code. We recommend going over the
    digital code solution. Even way to request a new code if certain
    criteria is met. Let us know how it goes. Also, check your
    order history
    to see if code is redeemed.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. SebastienDragon Win User

Carte prépayée qui napparais pas sur les x box [Prepaid card that Napparais not on the X box]

Vous comprenez pas je peux l'acheter mais ma carte de 50 euro n'a pas été créditer sur mon compte x box

Translate:

You understand I can buy it but my 50 euro card was not credited to my Account x box
  6. SLB4EVERPT Win User

carte cadeau [Gift Card]

You need to contact official xbox support, use the Phone or Microsoft Support Chat option at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

They can investigate if is anything wrong with the code
Thema:

1. 2 carte cadeau de 50.- [Translation - 2 gift card of 50.-] - Similar Threads - carte cadeau Translation

2. Xbox Design Lab Cart/Checkout Broken, Any Fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Cart/Checkout Broken, Any Fix?: Issue is as stated in title. Trying to purchase a customized Elite Controller Series 2. The controller is in the cart and I am logged in with the account I wish to purchase the controller on, but...
  3. I tried to checkout with my cart wouldn't allow me kept coming up with an error I tried...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to checkout with my cart wouldn't allow me kept coming up with an error I tried...: I tried to checkout with my cart wouldn't allow me kept coming up with an error I tried several times none worked I even tried on the website but didn't work I had to buy each one individually but...
  4. Unable to put design lab elite series 2 controller in cart

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to put design lab elite series 2 controller in cart: I would like to buy a custom design lab elite 2 controller for £124.99 instead of a normal elite 2 for £149.99 because I don’t want the extra accessories as I already have owned an elite two and...
  5. Why does it say that I own a game when it’s in my cart, but it doesn’t show up in my library?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say that I own a game when it’s in my cart, but it doesn’t show up in my library?: I am trying to buy an Xbox 360 game (cod bo2) on the series S, and it shows that I do not own it and I need to purchase it for $14.99. However when I add it to my cart it says that it’s already...
  6. Halo Series X in my cart on xbox live and error when I try to pay…run around from customer...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Series X in my cart on xbox live and error when I try to pay…run around from customer...: How can I get this resolved? My son got excited now no one will help me resolve the Microsoft error and complete the transaction. a94ac230-0adc-4c34-bd2c-f296abf880e1
  7. Microsoft store cart

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft store cart: The last time when there was an xbox series x drop on Microsoft store, I managed to one in my cart. After that when I would go to my cart to order it would say something like "address not found"...
  8. shopping Cart

in XBoX Accessibility
    shopping Cart: this is been one of the most frustrating experience i have ever experienced when shopping for something. i can't even add anything to cart keep getting stupid error. and when ever i try to call...
  9. xbox shopping cart can't check out

in XboX Insiders
    xbox shopping cart can't check out: my shopping cart keep loading and fail turn into payment page when i try buy bundle of games. it is not happen if i buy single game by press buy button, it will change to payment page. Please...
  10. Xbox Shopping Cart Not Working Will Microsoft Cart Work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Shopping Cart Not Working Will Microsoft Cart Work?: I need help with the shopping cart on xbox one. it keeps giving an error code and doesnt work so I was wondering if I bought what I'm trying to buy on the Microsoft store which is in game currency...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 1000v bucks card