2 Accounts One Person

Discus and support 2 Accounts One Person in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; howdy. i got a windows phone and set up an xbox live account. i had an xbox before this and also had a non live account on the xbox. well now both... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TactualTrans am, Feb 4, 2014.

1. 2 Accounts One Person

howdy. i got a windows phone and set up an xbox live account. i had an xbox before this and also had a non live account on the xbox. well now both accounts are on xbox live and im asking if theres a way to get all my first game saves to the new account.
    i dont really need the achievements because i can get them again but if those could transfer too that would be great. or will i have to just do everything again with the first account?

:)

TactualTrans am, Feb 4, 2014
  2. Can not connect to Xbox Live for Diablo 3 multiplayer on same console.

We are attempting to play 2 players on my console, with one person on their console. The second account on mine states they are not logged into Xbox live, when they are. Person #2 does not have Gold membership, Person 1 does. The player on the other console
    has Gold membership as well.

Does person #2 need a gold membership also, or is there some other way to get around this login/connection issue?

ModelOne3137735, Feb 4, 2014
  3. Beginner/Nub questions about Xbox Live...

1. What happens to a Gamertag that allows its Xbox Live subscription to run out, more specifically with regards to the name's availability to other users? (Like, is there a "grace period" where no one can use the name, to give the person time to get back on Xbox Live with that account?)
    2. Is there some kind of rebate for a second Xbox Live account belonging to the same person / credit card?
    3. If going that route (2 Xbox Live accounts on the same console), will there be anything associating the two in the eyes of the public?
    Thanks.

Nine_Inch_Dale, Feb 4, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

2 Accounts One Person

Sorry, but nothing can be transferred between accounts and account cannot be merged.

Smwutches, Feb 4, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

2 Accounts One Person