2 accounts on 2 Xbox’s in one home - how do I set this up?

Discus and support 2 accounts on 2 Xbox’s in one home - how do I set this up? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi all, I have an Xbox One X which my two boys use. I set them up on this with separate email accounts (both of which are my email addresses) so... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by PDK101010, Jan 7, 2024.

1. PDK101010
    PDK101010 Guest

Hi all,

I have an Xbox One X which my two boys use.

I set them up on this with separate email accounts (both of which are my email addresses) so they could each have their own progress on the games they play. They effectively sign in and play and use one of the tweets accounts I setup.

I’ve just bought an Xbox Series X and want to set this up so that both the boys can play either Xbox and also play at the same time now.

What I don’t understand is how to do this “correctly”.

Do I set the new Xbox up like I setup the old one and let them add the accounts (email addresses) to it? Will it just work?

Or does the new Xbox need a 2nd Live subscription? Will the games be available on both at the same time or will a game only work on one at a time unless I buy the game again for the new Xbox?

I’ve read about setting one as Home and that sharing is allowed - but it’s not very clear how this all works if you want both to be used simultaneously and preferably by either of them.

Hope someone can help advise!

:)

PDK101010, Jan 7, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: