1st factory reset and brilliant results,Woop!XB1 ROCKS.

Discus and support 1st factory reset and brilliant results,Woop!XB1 ROCKS. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok after trying everything to sort my forza vip pass,the factory reset was my only option....I unistalled evrything all15 games and addons,all... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xPsycoticBreakx, Jan 15, 2014.

1. 1st factory reset and brilliant results,Woop!XB1 ROCKS.

Ok after trying everything to sort my forza vip pass,the factory reset was my only option....I unistalled evrything all15 games and addons,all apps....removed family,removed all profiles, I was assured all my game saves are on the cloud,,..and factory reset

-

Its took 5 minutes and it was all updated and ready to go,,,, ive installed forza,bf4 and ac4 all back on so far with addons,played each disk and the sync took longer on each all my game saves are completely restored.

-

The xb1,the UI,the kinect ect are all working loads more faster,its refreshed it right up, the network tab in settings has had an update to now,I can see what type of OPEN NAT I have.

-

And more to the point the forza vip pass is no longer locked on the HDD.

:)

xPsycoticBreakx, Jan 15, 2014
  2. help please

@brilliant joey bro how can i factory reset my console and what data do i lose on console

BetterDig2993, Jan 15, 2014
  3. clemo1981
    clemo1981 Guest
    xbox one and 4tb external not uninstlijg data and call of duty crashi

Result. Factory reset sorted all problems out

clemo1981, Jan 15, 2014
  4. 1st factory reset and brilliant results,Woop!XB1 ROCKS.

Glad to hear that factory reset fixed your issue(s). Hate to hear you had to resort to it, but having all that stuff being backed up to the cloud and then having it restored is sweet. Congrats!

SparkStormrider, Jan 15, 2014
  5. I was extremely worryied things would be lost,but weyhey just shows this part of the cloud is working 100%,so quick and simple as well if your visiting friends, for a blast on their xb1,and you can bring up your games and dlc on their console.

xPsycoticBreakx, Jan 15, 2014
  6. I had an issue with Upload videos that my last option was to do a factory reset, I didn't do it and ended up fixing itself, but I have done a few Hard Resets (holding down power button for 10 seconds). Good to hear that a factory reset wasn't so bad tho.

did you reinstall everything in one sitting or just going along as you play them?

CollapseControl, Jan 15, 2014
  7. CrAzYD 513
    CrAzYD 513 Guest
    I might have to give that a try Saber! Yesterday my X1 was acting a little laggy switching between apps

CrAzYD 513, Jan 15, 2014
  8. Coreldan
    Coreldan Guest

You might just want to try a power cycle before doing a factory reset for a bit laggy apps. People are reporting that they start notice slowing down if the console hasnt been power cycled for a week. Much like with PCs if you tend to use some kind of hibernate/sleep
    mode etc, much like the instant-on mode of the Xbox.

Coreldan, Jan 15, 2014
  9. CrAzYD 513
    CrAzYD 513 Guest
    Ah i see.. Thanks for info! That might be my problem

CrAzYD 513, Jan 15, 2014
  10. BearCu6
    BearCu6 Guest
    I just did a factory reset. It's now re downloading Assassin's Creed 4.

I got tired of apps and games closing on me, being unable to open ups, they would just hang there with the app icon on center of screen. It got to the point where I had to do a complete power down every time I wanted to play otherwise nothing would work.

Let's hope this helps.

BearCu6, Jan 15, 2014
  11. Without a doubt try the power cycle 1st for things running slow,and correct power cycles at that which do not involve unplugging the xb1 at all, Factory reset is the last option if everything else fails,Harddrives do not like lots of factory resets if im
    lead to believe the simirlaritys in an xb1 and pc.I wouldnt recomend a factory reset everytime the xb1 has a minor issue,but my case is not singular xbox support are recommending this to others with issues they simply cannot solve at present,and the results
    have been good.

But I do not do anything on the xb1 while games or anything is installing,much like on a pc,A brand new harddrive in a brand new system aint ready to play anything within the 1st year of purchase till that 100% is complete,I actualy reinsatalled 10 games
    and upload and uplay befor I did anything on it.

-

Another one that may get missed is cold start ups,I wonder how many people actual left their xb1 for a good half hour when they 1st got it at least befor turning it on,and without a doubt NEVER EVER move your xb1 unless you really have to,more things the
    harddrive just doesnt like.or another cold start is required.

-

By treating my xb1 like a new born child basically I have had minimal actual real system problems,again this was a dlc and profile issue originally from the 27th of december and still no actual fix from MS,which to be blunt and as much as I support MS just
    aint good enough as forza is completely MS,s responsibility.Im gonna have to argue with them over a refund now,I will win though,lol.

xPsycoticBreakx, Oct 31, 2018
  12. CrAzYD 513 Win User

I might have to give that a try Saber! Yesterday my X1 was acting a little laggy switching between apps
  13. xPsycoticBreakx Win User

Without a doubt try the power cycle 1st for things running slow,and correct power cycles at that which do not involve unplugging the xb1 at all, Factory reset is the last option if everything else fails,Harddrives do not like lots of factory resets if im
    lead to believe the simirlaritys in an xb1 and pc.I wouldnt recomend a factory reset everytime the xb1 has a minor issue,but my case is not singular xbox support are recommending this to others with issues they simply cannot solve at present,and the results
    have been good.

But I do not do anything on the xb1 while games or anything is installing,much like on a pc,A brand new harddrive in a brand new system aint ready to play anything within the 1st year of purchase till that 100% is complete,I actualy reinsatalled 10 games
    and upload and uplay befor I did anything on it.

-

Another one that may get missed is cold start ups,I wonder how many people actual left their xb1 for a good half hour when they 1st got it at least befor turning it on,and without a doubt NEVER EVER move your xb1 unless you really have to,more things the
    harddrive just doesnt like.or another cold start is required.

-

By treating my xb1 like a new born child basically I have had minimal actual real system problems,again this was a dlc and profile issue originally from the 27th of december and still no actual fix from MS,which to be blunt and as much as I support MS just
    aint good enough as forza is completely MS,s responsibility.Im gonna have to argue with them over a refund now,I will win though,lol.
  14. Coreldan Win User

You might just want to try a power cycle before doing a factory reset for a bit laggy apps. People are reporting that they start notice slowing down if the console hasnt been power cycled for a week. Much like with PCs if you tend to use some kind of hibernate/sleep
    mode etc, much like the instant-on mode of the Xbox.
  15. CollapseControl Win User

I had an issue with Upload videos that my last option was to do a factory reset, I didn't do it and ended up fixing itself, but I have done a few Hard Resets (holding down power button for 10 seconds). Good to hear that a factory reset wasn't so bad tho.

did you reinstall everything in one sitting or just going along as you play them?
  16. xPsycoticBreakx Win User

I was extremely worryied things would be lost,but weyhey just shows this part of the cloud is working 100%,so quick and simple as well if your visiting friends, for a blast on their xb1,and you can bring up your games and dlc on their console.
Thema:

1. 1st factory reset and brilliant results,Woop!XB1 ROCKS. - Similar Threads - 1st factory reset

2. Xbox Requests: Week of March 1st, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of March 1st, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  3. Xbox Requests: Week of December 1st, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of December 1st, 2023: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  4. Windows Store Pakistan needs more 1st Party games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows Store Pakistan needs more 1st Party games: A number of 1st and 3rd Party games are available on the Windows store (Pakistan). Most of them are Xbox Play Anywhere so that's a bonus. However, a number of important 1st Party games are still...
  5. My Microsoft rewards auto reedeem for 1 months Game Pass hasn't worked on the 1st November,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft rewards auto reedeem for 1 months Game Pass hasn't worked on the 1st November,...: My rewards auto redeem for the 1st Novmber hasn't worked for 1 months gamepass ultimate, l have sufficient rewards points accumulated. The auto redeem worked perfectly on the 1st Ocotber (first...
  6. Xbox serie s , lost network in the 1st 10 minutes after i turn it on,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox serie s , lost network in the 1st 10 minutes after i turn it on,: Every time i start my serie s , and start a game, the xbox lost internet connexion, both on wifi on wired internet, it happen 2 or 3 x then work good till the bext time i start the xbox againn...
  7. I can’t access the store except for 1st time I used the Xbox.The network is connected.Is it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t access the store except for 1st time I used the Xbox.The network is connected.Is it...: I can’t access the store except for 1st time I used the Xbox.The network is connected.Is it network issue or Xbox service not available due to server issue?It has been for many days!Thanks!...
  8. Alpha Ring Cannot start Rocket League - Stays stuck after 1st screen

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Ring Cannot start Rocket League - Stays stuck after 1st screen: Hey I have not been able to get Rocket League to work. Everything I have tried did not work. All that happens is stays stuck on the first screen after it asks you to press A. My NAT is Open....
  9. so microsoft, here's the problem about all recent xbox 1st-party games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    so microsoft, here's the problem about all recent xbox 1st-party games: Today is September 1, yes Starfield, So long-term game update support again ugh, sure but first: 1. NO AMD TECH SUPPORT, they cost WAY MUCH MORE PERFORMANCE USAGE NOT EVEN JUST STARFIELD (Force...
  10. Xbox Requests: Week of September 1st, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of September 1st, 2023: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...