170 pound worth of microsoft points bought received 0 of them.

Discus and support 170 pound worth of microsoft points bought received 0 of them. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought around 170 pound worth of fifa points off the Microsoft store and its been around 7 days and haven't received them, on the first day I put a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Brenkleyyyyyyy, Oct 11, 2020.

1. 170 pound worth of microsoft points bought received 0 of them.

I bought around 170 pound worth of fifa points off the Microsoft store and its been around 7 days and haven't received them, on the first day I put a refund request in straight away, so I tried to purchase some more points thinking it would be rectified
    but still no look, so for all the points I've purchased I've received non, they have now denied my refund and closed my case, how can they try get away with stealing my money like that? Thinking I won't get my lawyer involved? They said this in the email

'I'm following up on your refund request. We're really sorry we can't give you a refund.

Our refund policy doesn't allow refunds for digital game products that have been played or consumed. Thanks for understanding'

I've been playing on fifa 21 but HAVE NO RECEIVED ANY OF THE POINTS, so I will be getting my lawyer and bank involved, they know I haven't received them because I even contacted EA and they said it was a problem with Microsoft
    so enjoy legal proceedings.

:)

Brenkleyyyyyyy, Oct 11, 2020
  2. BAD 2020 Win User

Should I play Case Zero first?

Yes but drop the price tag to 0. 400 microsoft points was a but much for a 30 minute demo. Well worth it for any DR fan. Plus the achievements were cool. Nice of them to be added.
  3. kizidek23 Win User

e100 error

if yours is in warranty its free but for me it was 170 pound to repair and unfortunately as im so young i cant pay that as im saving for the next gen. console :(
  4. apna style Win User

100,000 kills ... and 170,000 deaths.

my 2 pence worth

let it die x 170 000
  5. MyStic Nexus Win User

Bought COD Points and didn't receive them

Seems like the money has been returned to my account. Guess this post can be closed.
  6. MyStic Nexus Win User

Bought COD Points and didn't receive them

This hasn't helped, i'm still missing the £11.79 from my bank account and the £5 store credit is still on my account.
Thema:

170 pound worth of microsoft points bought received 0 of them.

1. 170 pound worth of microsoft points bought received 0 of them. - Similar Threads - 170 pound worth

2. I bought an Xbox from the pound shop and its currently for an BestV code

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought an Xbox from the pound shop and its currently for an BestV code: BesTV 使用条款 返回 很抱歉,当前 法显示 BesTV 使用条款 文档,请稍后重试,或在 Microsoft.com 上搜索它, onn. 28f83b14-6750-4275-92fc-fd131121a453
  3. My brother has put 50 pound codes on his account but not showed up on it what is going on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My brother has put 50 pound codes on his account but not showed up on it what is going on...: I need to find out what is going on with my brother account on Xbox one it not give him his gift card credit of 50 pound please help and tell me y please c9ea2a75-e215-4803-81f7-aea4a3e2f4c8
  4. Is it possible to buy xbox gamepass ultimate with egyptian pounds?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to buy xbox gamepass ultimate with egyptian pounds?: Im trying to buy xbox gamepass ultimate with egp but it wont let me because there is no egp currency on xbox console. Is there anyway to purchase xbox gamepass ultimate with egp?...
  5. $170 for one game I need a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    $170 for one game I need a refund: I have purchased Modern Warfare 3 and Play The beta, but when it came to time to reinstall the game for campaign I was trying to figure out. I was confused, what was going on I could not play so I...
  6. £50 Standard Xbox controller works flawlessly/£170 Scuf Instinct doesn't!

in XBoX on Consoles
    £50 Standard Xbox controller works flawlessly/£170 Scuf Instinct doesn't!: I noticed that when I plug in the Scuf Instinct via USB into my pc it works, but if I try to later connect it via the Xbox wireless dongle it doesn't work with USB - so vice versa. This I believe...
  7. Having spent hundreds of pounds on MSFS 2020 products and supported the game from day one,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having spent hundreds of pounds on MSFS 2020 products and supported the game from day one,...: I'm going round and round in circles trying to get access to the very expensive products that I have purchased from Microsoft. Back in 2020, on the very first day of its launch, I purchased the...
  8. Why has my latency jumped from 10 to 170+?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my latency jumped from 10 to 170+?: there are no issues with my network provider. I’ve run a ping test online with a Melbourne server and it gave me the same results that my Xbox gives, I then changed the server to Sydney and my...
  9. warframe platinum purchase problem (170)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    warframe platinum purchase problem (170): I purchased this pack my bank account has been charged but i have not received what i have paid for ba8bb534-bc42-42da-95fe-b63521d8f63d
  10. Ping / latency from UK 170 ms with wired broadband connection 12 Mbps d/l and 1 Mbps u/l

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ping / latency from UK 170 ms with wired broadband connection 12 Mbps d/l and 1 Mbps u/l: Hi, Bit of a story; pre-ordered a Day1 Xbox1 through Amazon from the UK. When it arrived it was all black (packaging) and had US type power adapter. Had to buy a step-down transformer, rated at...