$150 worth of game DLC taken from my game account without my permission

Discus and support $150 worth of game DLC taken from my game account without my permission in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i spent money on something in game then xbox took it from my account when i didnt even refund it so i went to the support page of the game owner and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by darcycgaming, Jan 19, 2020.

1. darcycgaming
    darcycgaming Guest

i spent money on something in game then xbox took it from my account when i didnt even refund it so i went to the support page of the game owner and they said it was refunded by xbox. i thought my best hope would be to actually refund it and try to get
    my money back but xbox wont let me please help ASAP as this was a big purchase

:)

darcycgaming, Jan 19, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Darcy,

Thanks for coming to the forums. With refunds there has to be a refund request form filled out. The other way things get refunded is if someone disputed charge with the bank. Then the bank will reverse the charge. Refunds just don't happen automatically.
    We recommend requesting a call from support. If you bought DLC for a game that was being shared, and the owner got game refunded. All you need to do is purchase the game and all the DLC will show again.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. darcycgaming Win User

i did request a refund and it was declined because i “have used up all my refunds for the year” when this is my first ever refund. it wasn’t a bank transfer it was $150 worth of xbox money
  4. dempup Win User

Money was taken out of my account without permission

Hi Pyres736.

As you very well know, we can't really do anything about it here at the forum, and you have to get in touch with support. Note that support is very busy at the moment and replies might take longer than usual.

Hope you get it sorted out :)
  5. homespunlace Win User

Another Scam?

maybe for some but when the points are taken Without my knowledge or permission - something is wrong.
  6. xHype Venomz Win User

Xbox live cancellation refund

Hello, i have noticed money has gone from my micrMicro account due to my child spending money on a game without my permission i was wondering if you could possibly refund the funds
Thema:

1. $150 worth of game DLC taken from my game account without my permission - Similar Threads - $150 worth game

2. My Xbox series s is struggling to load anything when I have 200 mbs of download and 150 mbs...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s is struggling to load anything when I have 200 mbs of download and 150 mbs...: I’ve hard reset the Xbox, reset my network, loggged in and out of my account. Unplugged the Xbox I’ve done everything I can do cd41b382-cc95-4c39-8a8e-7ff69177439c
  3. Sucks paying $150 for an elite controller and it lasts only one year

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sucks paying $150 for an elite controller and it lasts only one year: Why should I have to buy warranty from the store? The whole point of spending $100 more on a controller was for it to last longer than a $60 controller but I guess it was too good to be true....
  4. 150 PC search on Xbox rewards not counting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    150 PC search on Xbox rewards not counting: This is been a problem since they switched methods and cut a Rewards how do I fix it? Or is there a way around it? 33e34fe5-e30d-4026-92ed-ecce4fa54b89
  5. I lost my progress in FH5, from Level 150+ back down to Level 55 because I uninstalled and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost my progress in FH5, from Level 150+ back down to Level 55 because I uninstalled and...: So long story short, 2 months ago, I uninstalled Forza Horizon 5 because I had another game BeamNG. Drive and I though that having both games together would affect BeamNG's gameplay so I...
  6. Gta 5 little man walking down the street idk it wants 150 text to post so I gotten to make...

in XboX Insiders
    Gta 5 little man walking down the street idk it wants 150 text to post so I gotten to make...: Gta 5 just playing trying to grow my stream I don't want DONOS just good people to vibe and watch when I go live. submitted by /u/Straight_Set3875 [link] [comments]
  7. i just spent $150 on the deluxe hogwarts legacy game and then never received it and it is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i just spent $150 on the deluxe hogwarts legacy game and then never received it and it is...: i just spent $150 on Hogwarts Legacy Deluxe edition and the payment went through but i did not receive the game and it is not in my order history. i have nothing. what do i do to get my money...
  8. Xbox digital installations stop even though I have 150 gb of space

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox digital installations stop even though I have 150 gb of space: How do I fix this? submitted by /u/PeeledBananz [link] [comments]
  9. Why didn't I get my 150 points for completing Season of Xbox on MS Rewards (Xbox)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why didn't I get my 150 points for completing Season of Xbox on MS Rewards (Xbox): I activated my punch card and checked the Season of xbox collection. It says to earn one achievement from one of the xbox collection games, so I tried Shinobi Striker and got one achievement. But...
  10. Xbox Series X Audio Delay 150-250ms (Stereo Uncompressed)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Audio Delay 150-250ms (Stereo Uncompressed): I'm getting a very noticable audio delay (about 150 -250 milliseconds) in various wired headphones connected to the 3.5mm audio port on the controller as well as the built in TV speakers on my LG...