14 days xbox gold promotion code does not let me transfer my data from x360 to new xbox one

Discus and support 14 days xbox gold promotion code does not let me transfer my data from x360 to new xbox one in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i never had xbox gold so far. i bought a new xbox s one with 14 days xbox gold promotion. on the x360 i see the cloud storage and the saves from the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by kazniachtl, Dec 7, 2016.

1. kazniachtl
    kazniachtl Guest

14 days xbox gold promotion code does not let me transfer my data from x360 to new xbox one

i never had xbox gold so far. i bought a new xbox s one with 14 days xbox gold promotion. on the x360 i see the cloud storage and the saves from the xbox one, but i cannot upload/move my xbox 360 saved game states. xbox gold is generally not shown at the
    x360.

must i buy an real xbox gold membership to transfer my saved game states to xbox one? i though the promotion code is also for this?

:)

kazniachtl, Dec 7, 2016
  2. Having cloud save problems, and understanding Xbox live trials.

i entered a 14 day trial on my Xbox one. I'm trying to transfer saves from my Xbox 360. it says to upgrade to gold even though i have a trial active right now. Do trials really count as gold? Should've i entered the code on the x360 and not the x1?

TrepidNiNjaZ3r0, Dec 7, 2016
  3. Bl4ckSh33p
    Bl4ckSh33p Guest
    Will remaining Live Gold Trial days be added to a new gold subscription and can I get Reward points with a trial?

Hi. I used the 14 Day Gold code from my Xbox One but I wanted to buy a new gold sub in 1-2 days. :-/

If this is no "real" gold I won't get Reward points for buying things on the marketplace?

There should be more details about this on the Trial Subscription cards. It does not say it has limited features, just limited to 14 days.

Bl4ckSh33p, Dec 7, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Trials do not change your account status to gold. They only give you access to some aspects of online multiplayer. You would need to a full gold subscription in order to take advantage of anything that gold members can.

Smwutches, Dec 8, 2016
  5. kazniachtl
    kazniachtl Guest
    but i can get the free xbox gold games e.g. sleeping dogs definitive edition on xbox one?

kazniachtl, Dec 8, 2016
  6. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    nope the 14 day codes if you read the back of the card clearly states temporary multuplayer access not gold features not including ranked matches or deals or games with gold

To have cloud saves you just have actual gold

ngocphi, Dec 8, 2016
  7. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    I'd you are shared home gold that would be why

Home gold applies to all profiles on the xbox one

Home gold is not available for 360

ngocphi, Nov 3, 2018
  8. ngocphi Win User

Trials do not change your account status to gold. They only give you access to some aspects of online multiplayer. You would need to a full gold subscription in order to take advantage of anything that gold members can.

but i can get the free xbox gold games e.g. sleeping dogs definitive edition on xbox one?
    I'd you are shared home gold that would be why

Home gold applies to all profiles on the xbox one

Home gold is not available for 360
  9. kazniachtl Win User

10. ngocphi Win User

nope the 14 day codes if you read the back of the card clearly states temporary multuplayer access not gold features not including ranked matches or deals or games with gold

To have cloud saves you just have actual gold
  11. Smwutches Win User

12. Bl4ckSh33p Win User

Will remaining Live Gold Trial days be added to a new gold subscription and can I get Reward points with a trial?

Hi. I used the 14 Day Gold code from my Xbox One but I wanted to buy a new gold sub in 1-2 days. :-/

If this is no "real" gold I won't get Reward points for buying things on the marketplace?

There should be more details about this on the Trial Subscription cards. It does not say it has limited features, just limited to 14 days.
Thema:

1. 14 days xbox gold promotion code does not let me transfer my data from x360 to new xbox one - Similar Threads - days gold promotion

2. I just entered an Xbox live gold card that was supposed to last 3 months 14 days ago and it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just entered an Xbox live gold card that was supposed to last 3 months 14 days ago and it...: My subscription isn’t working. 6368fb5a-bcb5-4237-8b70-62c42c387a2d
  3. I purchased a new subscription the day after my xbox gold membership expired and can’t find...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I purchased a new subscription the day after my xbox gold membership expired and can’t find...: I have internet and says I am signed into Xbox live but can’t find 1 single person in the lobbies and always have up till the day mine expired and the day before getting new membership...
  4. I recently bought just cause four gold edition only to play it once and the next day being...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought just cause four gold edition only to play it once and the next day being...: I recently bought just cause four gold edition only to play it once and the next day being REFUNDED AND NOT GETTING MY MONEY BACK 85ef5e78-0f73-4ed2-b102-68b34522062c
  5. 14 day xbox live gold trial redeemed but not active

in XBoX on Consoles
    14 day xbox live gold trial redeemed but not active: Hi, yesterday i redeemed my 14 day xbox live gold trial on my uncle's xbox one. When playing in my xbox360, the 14 day xbox live gold is not active and i can't find it in my subscriptions. How...
  6. XBox Live Gold Account Ended a Day Early

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Live Gold Account Ended a Day Early: I stopped autopay on my Xbox Live Gold account, which was set to renew on 1/1/21. It is still 12/31/20, and as of this afternoon, Xbox was saying that my Gold subscription had ended "as of...
  7. Xbox live gold ran out a day early

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold ran out a day early: I was playing then it told me that gold ran out so i went to go check and it said it expired even though its the 8th and not the 9th.It wont allow me to extend c981158e-80ab-4a8c-82e9-568bc57ea020
  8. Xbox 14 day trial not working new profile never had gold before

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 14 day trial not working new profile never had gold before: So as stated i cant access anything gold related games multiplayer etc. Agents have not been able to help. Whats up with this ? 52fcd17d-7602-4499-a6d1-0c6792ca89d2
  9. I have just bought a new Xbox one. It came with a 14 day gold trial.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have just bought a new Xbox one. It came with a 14 day gold trial.: I can't go into multiplayer on Halo 4 , I get a no gold subscription and need permission to play online error message. What is going on? 99c7940a-760e-4d05-8069-5a9578807e28
  10. NO PUEDO CANJEAR UN CODIGO DE 14 DIAS DE GOLD -[Translation - I CANNOT REDEEM A 14 DAY GOLD...

in XBoX on Consoles
    NO PUEDO CANJEAR UN CODIGO DE 14 DIAS DE GOLD -[Translation - I CANNOT REDEEM A 14 DAY GOLD...: AL MOMENTO DE INTRODUCIR EL CODIGO DE PROMOCION ME ARROJA QUE EL CODIGO NO HA SIDO ENCONTRADO. YA INTENTE CANJEARLO DESDE EL XBOX, DESDE LA PC Y DESDE LA APLICACION Y EN NINGUNO FUNCIONA. SU...