14 Day Trial Gold Membership Gone

Discus and support 14 Day Trial Gold Membership Gone in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So this morning I went to activated my 14 Day Trial XBox Live Gold Membership and I followed all the steps and everything and it still does not show... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TK0130Grey, Sep 4, 2016.

1. TK0130Grey
    TK0130Grey Guest

So this morning I went to activated my 14 Day Trial XBox Live Gold Membership and I followed all the steps and everything and it still does not show me with a gold membership. This is not my first time with an XBox or an XBox Live account. 2 years ago I
    had a house fire and just recently got back into the gaming world and set up a new account and everything so I would have a fresh start and this is not how I imagined it. To start with a 14 day trial and for things to go wrong... Can anyone help me?

:)

TK0130Grey, Sep 4, 2016
  2. Photonimus
    Photonimus Guest
    Just bought Xbox LIVE GOLD but still says i'm Xbox live SILVER..

The only 14 day membership is a trial, which does not make you Gold, it's only a trial.

Photonimus, Sep 4, 2016
  3. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    An XBL Membership limitation does not allow you to access this feature. - Madden 16

Well did you buy an gold membership or use a 14 day trial? Because you are Currently a free account if this js the account in question

If you used a trial its simple buy an membership

14 day or 48 hour trials are just that trials

They dont give you actual gold and only work with limitations usually non ranked matches in the gsmes they were given in

ngocphi, Sep 4, 2016
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

Well it's easy which game did you buy it with

Trial cards don't change your status to gold only temporary multuplayer access usually non ranked games games like destiny requires a paid membership

Basically whatever game you purchased and got the card with is the game you can use minus ranked matchmaking and games with gold or deals withgold

ngocphi, Sep 4, 2016
  5. TK0130Grey
    TK0130Grey Guest
    Just the standard XBox One S and the card that came with it says "14 Day XBox Live Gold Trial". Long time ago when I got the XBox 360 and I got a card like this one, I got full access to XBox Live Gold. So what the hell is the point of this card? Just to
    laugh in my face and false advertise or something?

TK0130Grey, Sep 4, 2016
  6. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    You would never had full access with a trial card

No its not false advertising if you read the card only somebody benefits

ngocphi, Sep 4, 2016
  7. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Its for trial not for replacing a gold membership

If you want full gold benefits you can only use non ranked matches and no paid features like games or deals with gokd

ngocphi, Oct 31, 2018
  8. Photonimus Win User

Just bought Xbox LIVE GOLD but still says i'm Xbox live SILVER..

The only 14 day membership is a trial, which does not make you Gold, it's only a trial.
  9. nialldowney Win User

Just bought GOLD but it still says that I am Free

I am assuming the 14 days of gold is a free trial as microsoft do not sell 14 day gold memberships.. Free trials do not give you access to all the gold features. This is meant to be used to test the xbox live features. If you want access to gold exclusive
    demos and access apps that require gold membership you will need to purchase a proper gold membership.
  10. ngocphi Win User

Its for trial not for replacing a gold membership

If you want full gold benefits you can only use non ranked matches and no paid features like games or deals with gokd
  11. ngocphi Win User

You would never had full access with a trial card

No its not false advertising if you read the card only somebody benefits
  12. TK0130Grey Win User

Just the standard XBox One S and the card that came with it says "14 Day XBox Live Gold Trial". Long time ago when I got the XBox 360 and I got a card like this one, I got full access to XBox Live Gold. So what the hell is the point of this card? Just to
    laugh in my face and false advertise or something?
Thema:

1. 14 Day Trial Gold Membership Gone - Similar Threads - Trial Gold Membership

2. Using a 14-day trial of GP Ultimate when I already have Gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using a 14-day trial of GP Ultimate when I already have Gold membership: My son recently replaced his controller after the mic jack of BOTH controllers that came with our game system broke within 4 months of starting to use mic/headphones (THAT is a design flaw issue I...
  3. One month free trial of Xbox live gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    One month free trial of Xbox live gold membership: I have created my microsoft account a few years ago and I was supposed to get a 1 month free trial of Xbox live gold. Is there a way to get a 1 month free trial of Xbox live gold on my Xbox 360...
  4. Live Gold trial membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live Gold trial membership: I just got my son an Xbox One S. Included in the nox was a trial membership for Live Gold. I redeemed the code through my Iphone app. My question is how do I activate it, where on the Xbox do i...
  5. free trial gold membership

in XBoX Games and Apps
    free trial gold membership: now I have been having serious issues ever since I got my xbox in terms of wanting the free trail and my god I cant even get into Microsoft account for that simple issue with xbox 360 live and I...
  6. it won't let me redeem code 14 days gold membership trial

in XBoX on Consoles
    it won't let me redeem code 14 days gold membership trial: XBOS-3010 f913ed54-ce98-47d2-8cbd-24b69d2d2a95 2018/01/04 - 01:13:58 UTC 698d5300-cc68-4036-b939-e72f7dcf866e
  7. Free trial xbox360 gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Free trial xbox360 gold membership: hey I am a new member to the Xbox team I would like to get that free trial subscription for one month to Xbox 360 is there anyone that can point me in the right direction or help me out and some...
  8. gold membership trial not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    gold membership trial not working: ive tried to put my 2 day xbox live trial code in the redeem place but I keep getting the error code: XBOS-3010 ee3342f4-98b5-4ebf-941a-ce9c348b2e1f and when I search for the code it cant find...
  9. Gold membership trial???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold membership trial???: i recently set up a new account on a 360 console and was given the opportunity to get a gold trial but because I didn't have credit card details I wasn't given the months trial,how am I meant to...
  10. I got a xBox Live Gold membership trial, but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a xBox Live Gold membership trial, but...: It won't let me play Overwatch, I've tried a hard reset on the console, plus I've deleted my account and added it back to my xBox, but it still won't let me play Overwatch. I can't cancel the...