13 year old account recovery

Discus and support 13 year old account recovery in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Would it be possible to recover a 13 year old account that was stolen and then the hacker changed the email to my account, and the email I used is no... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sooo Spooky, Apr 29, 2023.

1. Sooo Spooky
    Sooo Spooky Guest

Would it be possible to recover a 13 year old account that was stolen and then the hacker changed the email to my account, and the email I used is no longer accessible and the Xbox that I had the account on I since deleted and sold the Xbox?

:)

Sooo Spooky, Apr 29, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here

The only hope would be to go tthrough the account recovery form.

Here are the detailed instructions and tips to fill it:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

If while trying to fill the recovery form you receive a message that your account does not exist anymore, unfortunately you will not be able to recover your account :(
  3. Sooo Spooky Win User

I still see my old account so whoever took it still is using it
  4. [EX] Win User

Hi,

meanwhile inactive accounts are deleted after 5 years.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Please help

You need to be 13 years old or over to play E.A. games online.

If the date of birth on your account is under 13 years old changing your settings to adult wont make any difference.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Unable to play EA-Games

You do need to be 13 years or older to play on E.A.s servers.

That's a E.A. policy,not Microsoft,so if the date of birth on your account is under 13 years old that would be the problem.
Thema:

1. 13 year old account recovery - Similar Threads - old account recovery

2. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  3. How old is my Xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How old is my Xbox account: I want to find when I started this account e9008f74-0443-43ea-8784-ae99ce330f6c
  4. Old account back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Old account back?: I was having all sorts of issues logging in on my xbox one after 3 years of being put up. I decided to delete my old xbox account because I couldn't log into it. I created a new xbox account using...
  5. Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...: Am i able to gain control of my old xbox account, if I know the username and email it was linked to. Even though I don’t have access to that email anymore. dd2e857c-3391-4d7c-b372-25a046952f5c
  6. Recovery of an old account from 7 years ago

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovery of an old account from 7 years ago: For starters, I've read through the Microsoft support pages. I realize that it says they can't recover an account that was closed more than 60 days ago and they are supposedly unable to help you...
  7. Old hotmail account is locked, and the recovery mail box has been deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old hotmail account is locked, and the recovery mail box has been deleted: Hello, I am writing this question from my professionnal mail because I don't have any other microsoft account. I plugged my old Xbox360 yesterday, and I can not access my profile for the reasons...
  8. Old account recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old account recovery: I have an old Xbox account and I wanted to reset the password so I can log in, but I no longer have access to the email and the forum apparently can’t help me recover my account, I tried the forum...
  9. Can I recovery old 360 account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I recovery old 360 account?: Hello, i felt like being nostalgic recently so I bought a 360 after my previous one was destroyed. which brings me to my problem my old account is on my hard drive which when I installed into my...
  10. Old Xbox account recovery issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Xbox account recovery issues: I had an xbox a while ago and my account name was SlothfulAtol3. I have since lost access to the account and I believe the email to the account is also not correct since it was made using a one...