12 year old Minecraft Account lost in Migration, any way to get my capes back?

Discus and support 12 year old Minecraft Account lost in Migration, any way to get my capes back? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello all, Haven't played minecraft in a while and heard about migration a few days too late to swap over to the new microsoft account. The emails... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Luke Eyre, Sep 24, 2023.

1. Luke Eyre
    Luke Eyre Guest

Hello all,

Haven't played minecraft in a while and heard about migration a few days too late to swap over to the new microsoft account.

The emails mojang went to an old email address so I missed those (account is 12 years old and so is the email it was attached too.)

The account had capes from when I went to minecon events as a kid.

It would be really cool to somehow get them back.

I deactivated the account and made a new one with Microsoft.

My old account was TR_Batpanda, and my new one with Microsoft is TRBatpanda. (see: https://namemc.com/profile/TR_Batpanda.1 & https://namemc.com/profile/TRBatpanda.1)

I still have my minecon passes if that helps.

If more info is needed please let me know.

Thanks,

Luke

:)

Luke Eyre, Sep 24, 2023
  2. Rodelio P. Win User

Hi Luke!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

RodelioP.
  3. Luke Eyre Win User

Hi Rodelio,

That's a shame, Mojang support are not accepting ticket requests regarding anything migration related, instead redirecting to Microsoft support.

Thanks,

Luke
  4. Rodelio P. Win User

Hi Luke!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

RodelioP.
  5. Rodelio P. Win User

Hi Luke!

Thanks for reaching Microsoft Community. We're here to help and let's work on this together.

I understand that you are concerned about losing your capes from your old Minecraft account during the migration process. Unfortunately, once an account has been deactivated, it cannot be recovered. However, you can try contacting Mojang support to see if they can assist you in any way. They may be able to help you recover your old account or provide you with a solution to retrieve your capes. You can contact Mojang support through their website or by submitting a ticket.

I hope this helps.

Greetings,

RodelioP.
  6. Benjamin Heinrich Win User

(Minecraft) Why haven't I received my Vanilla Cape?

I have had both Minecraft accounts since before 2021, and they are linked to my Microsoft Account. I have never needed to migrate as they were both on a Microsoft Account. The problem is that I have not yet received my cape over a year later. Is there any way you can help?
Thema:

1. 12 year old Minecraft Account lost in Migration, any way to get my capes back? - Similar Threads - old Minecraft Account

2. I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...: I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it from my old one and link it to my new one aeda31a0-b74a-4037-8ead-8cc7d3b55545
  3. Trying to access my minecraft account with old hotmail account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to access my minecraft account with old hotmail account: Dear support team, I am trying to access my minecraft account, but now they made it microsoft log in or something. Anyway, my email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen...
  4. cant log into my old minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant log into my old minecraft account: So i purchased minecraft Java edition about three- four years ago and i swore it was linked to this account and email, but when i logged in it tells me i dont have the game purchased, i dont know...
  5. I tried to log in to minecraft with my old account on a new computer with my new account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I tried to log in to minecraft with my old account on a new computer with my new account...: I tried to log in to minecraft with my old account on a new computer with my new account but then it says I have to change my ENTIRE user to be my old account just to play minecraft? please help...
  6. i accidentally bought $43 minecraft on my old account and now it synced with my new one and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i accidentally bought $43 minecraft on my old account and now it synced with my new one and...: i have tried logging out and logging back in, nothing works 144688e5-7bed-4ed2-8a23-e7795482f726
  7. How to access old minecraft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to access old minecraft account?: It hasn't been logged in for probably a year and when I tried to log in, it prompted me to create a new xbox live account and when I logged into minecraft, it created a new account. Is there...
  8. My old minecraft account was hacked and the email was changed, is it possible to get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My old minecraft account was hacked and the email was changed, is it possible to get it back?: I have the receipt that I bought the game but when I try to sign in it says I need to buy it again 018d1269-7d0e-4d75-8fbb-4206fa7671b1
  9. Making a new minecraft account using my old unmigrated account name

in XBoX Accessibility
    Making a new minecraft account using my old unmigrated account name: Hi! For the past 4 years ive been studying at school and university and have not really played minecraft. I did not know about this migration and unfortunately have missed the date. Ive had this...
  10. Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online: My microsoft account linked to my PSN account was accidentally deleted awhile ago and I haven been able to play minecraft online for a long time and there's no way to link a new one I don't know...