12 Xbox Original TV shows unveiled, including a Halo film from Ridley Scott

Discus and support 12 Xbox Original TV shows unveiled, including a Halo film from Ridley Scott in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; GAMES, GAMES,GAMES!! Its true 'cause Phil said!!!! Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lofty Who, Apr 28, 2014.

  1. ShaunPerry
    ShaunPerry Guest

    12 Xbox Original TV shows unveiled, including a Halo film from Ridley Scott


    GAMES, GAMES,GAMES!! Its true 'cause Phil said!!!!
     
    ShaunPerry, Apr 29, 2014
    #16
  2. Lmao well I would hope it is that case. He's got his work cut out for him that's for sure, being promoted and this being his first E3 and all.
     
    Mark Sherwood, Apr 29, 2014
    #17
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    I have a good feeling that Phil and Microsoft are going to deliver at E3 this year, I really do.

    However, if by some slim chance I'm disappointed, I'm selling my XB1 and becoming a full time PC gamer then going to spend half my time trolling you console peasants ;-p

    I'm not saying that's what PC gamers do by the way, friendly bunch overall, well a lot more friendly than the fanboy camps from either Micorsoft or Sony.
     
    Lofty Who, Apr 29, 2014
    #18
  4. ShaunPerry
    ShaunPerry Guest

    12 Xbox Original TV shows unveiled, including a Halo film from Ridley Scott

    You starting me Lofty?

    Come over here and say that!!

    E3 should be a good one this year. MS got slammed for last years outing.................
     
    ShaunPerry, Apr 29, 2014
    #19
  5. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    So what is XBox Original TV?

    Is it free TV for LIVE users?

    I know there's a link but can anyone sum it up plainly?
     
    Azrael008uk, Apr 29, 2014
    #20
  6. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    @ Fear ..

    Carefull fella, I bet my brother is bigger than yours ;-p

    I have really high hopes for E3 this year. I know it's all talk at the moment but with the not so good E3 last year for Microsoft, all the faffing about before Xbox One was released, DRM, no DRM etc I just think Microsoft will go all out to make amends lets
    say.
     
    Lofty Who, Apr 29, 2014
    #21
  7. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    I reckon its all about the TV and no games this year, I mean whats the worst that could happen?
     
    John Dowding, Apr 29, 2014
    #22
  8. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest

    12 Xbox Original TV shows unveiled, including a Halo film from Ridley Scott

    If they show no games and it is all about the TV then for the first time in years I will have no console in the house ( well not my own ) and go back to PC gaming full time ;-)
     
    Lofty Who, Apr 29, 2014
    #23
  9. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    I think gamers are ready for a new direction, I think the message will get home this year. Games are so year before last.....
     
    John Dowding, Oct 31, 2018
    #24
  10. Lofty Who Win User

    12 Xbox Original TV shows unveiled, including a Halo film from Ridley Scott

    If they show no games and it is all about the TV then for the first time in years I will have no console in the house ( well not my own ) and go back to PC gaming full time ;-)
  11. John Dowding Win User

    12 Xbox Original TV shows unveiled, including a Halo film from Ridley Scott

    I reckon its all about the TV and no games this year, I mean whats the worst that could happen?
  12. neilhorgan Win User

    12 Xbox Original TV shows unveiled, including a Halo film from Ridley Scott

    ^ (Fear the) Doctor's got the ol' electric paddles ready in case it gets announced at E3!
  13. Lofty Who Win User

    12 Xbox Original TV shows unveiled, including a Halo film from Ridley Scott

    Fallout tv would be welcome :)
  14. Lofty Who Win User

    12 Xbox Original TV shows unveiled, including a Halo film from Ridley Scott

    I have a good feeling that Phil and Microsoft are going to deliver at E3 this year, I really do.

    However, if by some slim chance I'm disappointed, I'm selling my XB1 and becoming a full time PC gamer then going to spend half my time trolling you console peasants ;-p

    I'm not saying that's what PC gamers do by the way, friendly bunch overall, well a lot more friendly than the fanboy camps from either Micorsoft or Sony.
Thema:

12 Xbox Original TV shows unveiled, including a Halo film from Ridley Scott

Loading...
  1. 12 Xbox Original TV shows unveiled, including a Halo film from Ridley Scott - Similar Threads - Original shows unveiled

  2. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  3. Updating the filter to reset to its original option after you choose an option in the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Updating the filter to reset to its original option after you choose an option in the...: I say it should reset to the original option it had from the start, instead of keeping it to the options you selected. What I mean by this is you go to your achievements, filter, and it shows all...
  4. The Original Xbox as a Mini Console

    in XboX Insiders
    The Original Xbox as a Mini Console: For Xbox 25th anniversary, I think it would be cool if they released a mini console of the original xbox like playstation and Nintendo did. Should be priced around 65-70 pounds, should feature...
  5. Original Xbox BC pillarbox bars are not true black even in direct console screenshots

    in XboX Insiders
    Original Xbox BC pillarbox bars are not true black even in direct console screenshots: This is a direct Xbox screenshot, + photos of my OLED. Sampling the pillarbox area shows it is not RGB 0,0,0, but a very dark reddish/brownish near-black, it happens in every og Xbox BC game. I...
  6. Original Xbox One on upgrade loop after most recent Mandatory upgrade

    in XboX Insiders
    Original Xbox One on upgrade loop after most recent Mandatory upgrade: Hi. I am very upset. Yesterday while I was using my original (black) Xbox One, I received a mandatory update. Would not let me skip it. I started the upgrade and now my Xbox is stuck in upgrade...
  7. Xbox Original Avatars are not saying when I Press SAVE or X to save it

    in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Original Avatars are not saying when I Press SAVE or X to save it: Hello so I just editor my xbox original avatar on series s and I tapped X so I trought It changed but after restarting the app its still had the old look before customization. I want you to fix it...
  8. my original microsoft has been taken by a hacker how do i get it back

    in XBoX Accessibility
    my original microsoft has been taken by a hacker how do i get it back: I have managed to get it back one time but couldnt change the email since i couldnt get the code. He has now changed the email to a new email : DeuekSkibidi sum sum and i would like to know how i...
  9. This interview with Xbox and Microsoft legend Ed Fries looks at how the original console...

    in XboX Insiders
    This interview with Xbox and Microsoft legend Ed Fries looks at how the original console...: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xMIMpRHLBY submitted by /u/adrianoarcade [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox Original Avatar not updating/showing

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Original Avatar not updating/showing: It’s been well over a year now for me since my Xbox Original Avatar has not been showing on my profile. When i first received my series x, I edited my Original X360 Avatar and ever since then it...