12 months subscription prepaid code

Discus and support 12 months subscription prepaid code in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello ! I purchased a 12 months xbox live prepaid code and it says it has been already used. I contacted the support of the website I ordered it from... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Neko Majik, Jun 3, 2019.

1. Neko Majik
    Neko Majik Guest

Hello !

I purchased a 12 months xbox live prepaid code and it says it has been already used. I contacted the support of the website I ordered it from and they ask me to ask the xbox support when this code has been redeemed (date & hour).

Could I please get this information ? Should I join the code ?

Thank you for your time.

:)

Neko Majik, Jun 3, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

How do i find the 12 month game core subscription option in the micro soft store. i only see 1 month and 3 month options

Microsoft no longer sells 12 month subscriptions. You may be able to find a 12 month as a prepaid code in a retailer.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Game pass

There's not a 12 month subscription available. I've only seen 1 month subscription through Xbox, but there are 3-month prepaid codes available.
  4. Smwutches Win User

BF Bad Company 2 says Xbox profile can’t play live

The price hasn't changed. They just removed the option for a 12 month subscription. You can still by a 12 month prepaid code in a retailer for $60.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Will Xbox bring 12 month game pass core

There is no word on if/when Microsoft will bring back 12 month subscriptions through them.

They quietly discontinued 12 month subscriptions through them a few years ago, but never stated why and only that 12 month prepaid codes would still be available.
  6. Smwutches Win User

I want to get back the 12-month Xbox Live Gold

Xbox no longer offers a 12 month subscription, so you would have to purchase either the 1 month or 3 month that is available or purchase a prepaid code which is available in 12 month.
Thema:

1. 12 months subscription prepaid code - Similar Threads - months subscription prepaid

2. My monthly subscription was yesterday and i canceled it the day of, still took my money and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My monthly subscription was yesterday and i canceled it the day of, still took my money and...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 2f49321d-885a-4c51-9d27-8feaddf173b4
  3. How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...: I need help so I don’t lose my full subscription 94d1d692-146c-48bf-b16a-73f1dd8755b2
  4. microsoft are taking 2 payments per month for my 1 gamepass subscription!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft are taking 2 payments per month for my 1 gamepass subscription!: thats all. getting ripped off and cant contact a human. you rang me and hung up cf2cd2d1-b522-4fdd-be87-5f52ce24bc8d
  5. Got 22 days validity for a months subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got 22 days validity for a months subscription: Hi Hi I got 22days validity for a months subscription? Why did that happen my subscription ended on 4 November 2023 I renewed my subscription on 24th November but got validity till 16 December...
  6. Free 3 month subscription to game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free 3 month subscription to game pass: I bought Xbox series s with a free 3 month subscription to gamepass ultimate as part of the deal from bestbuy. confirmed this multiple times from the employee and was told it will be included....
  7. I canceled my monthly subscription, will I get a refund if I canceled it the day of?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I canceled my monthly subscription, will I get a refund if I canceled it the day of?: I canceled my monthly subscription, will I get a refund if I canceled it the day of? 1171e863-dc95-4467-830b-f14c7171ecc7
  8. Can you complete the Monthly Game Pass Quests with a PC ONLY Game Pass subscription?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you complete the Monthly Game Pass Quests with a PC ONLY Game Pass subscription?: Hi. Okay, question is.... Can you complete the Monthly Game Pass Quest (Specifically the one for 500 points) with a PC ONLY Game Pass subscription? My Ultimate ends soon and I need 1 more week or...
  9. Does game pass allow for multiplayer gaming? I got the R79 monthly subscription but can't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does game pass allow for multiplayer gaming? I got the R79 monthly subscription but can't...: Hi. South Africa. Bought game pass for R79 but can't access multiplayer gaming. Does this package not allow multiplay? If so, how can I reverse the subscription and join the correct one? Thanks...
  10. It says the subscription is $14.99 why am I being charged $16 for my monthly ultimate...

in XBoX on Consoles
    It says the subscription is $14.99 why am I being charged $16 for my monthly ultimate...: I'm being charged $16 on my card for game pass ultimate but you have it listed for $14.99? Can someone please explain this to me? Thank you. a6f46993-3f8d-4f90-b748-e8e4e509e79c