12-Month Xbox Live Gold card "isn't valid"??

Discus and support 12-Month Xbox Live Gold card "isn't valid"?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently got a gold card on the 29th of December and I'm trying to redeem it now. It's been less than a week since I've gotten it, and the silver... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by maddypat, Jan 3, 2014.

1. maddypat
    maddypat Guest

I recently got a gold card on the 29th of December and I'm trying to redeem it now. It's been less than a week since I've gotten it, and the silver wasn't scratched off beforehand or anything until maybe ten minutes ago when I tried to redeem it. However,
    both on my xbox and on the xbox/ms website, it says that my code isn't valid. It's a $60 card, I really don't want to buy myself a new one. Is there anything I can do to troubleshoot this? I've re-entered the code at least five times, I know I'm entering it
    correctly.

:)

maddypat, Jan 3, 2014
  2. omar_
    omar_ Guest
    omar_, Jan 3, 2014
  3. cross44
    cross44 Guest
    1 year Xbox Live Gold - $36

Never heard of either of these places... always a little sketch to do it.

EDIT: Seems it went up to 43$ now.

cross44, Jan 3, 2014
  4. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

Its possible that the store did not activate the card wheb you made the purchase. Try taking it back to make sure its activated. Also phone support should be able to tell you if the card was activated
    support.xbox.com/contactus

x24hrs2livex, Jan 3, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: