12 month gold turn into game pass

Discus and support 12 month gold turn into game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] I used my friend game pass card for 14 days and it expires today so I bought a 12 month gold but it turn into game pass ultimate when I used it.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Acandy21, Jun 14, 2021.

1. Acandy21
    Acandy21 Guest

12 month gold turn into game pass [​IMG]
    I used my friend game pass card for 14 days and it expires today so I bought a 12 month gold but it turn into game pass ultimate when I used it. I guess becuase the game pass didn’t expire yet. Do I have to wait 14 days for it to revert to gold or until October like it shows in the picture above.

:)

Acandy21, Jun 14, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Xbox live gold

Did you have Game Pass Ultimate when you added the 12 months of gold? If so, the gold would have been converted to Ultimate as well (it would have warned you of this when you added the gold just as it warns of turning on auto-renewal when you purchased
    a subscription). 12 months of gold is equal to 4 months of Game Pass Ultimate. In order to have gotten the full 12 months, you would have needed to add the 12 months after the Ultimate ended.
  3. Nursemorph Win User

Looking for group error

and when i redeem a 12 month game pass card it converts to 4 months i basically get scammed
    Are you sure it wasn't a Live Gold card? As I have seen before (I think) where 12 months of Live Gold gets turned into 4 months of Ultimate Games Pass.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Codes redeem for 24 months of Ultimate Game Pass and poor response on service

No. If you pay in full 12 months of Game Pass ultimate, you'll get 12 months of Game Pass Ultimate. You'll only get 4 months if you buy 12 months of Gold or standard Game Pass and add that to Ultimate.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Help me with my subscriptions

12 month subscriptions are not available through Xbox. There are 12 month prepaid cards for Gold sold in retailers. I'm not sure if there are 12 month cards available for Game Pass or Game Pass Ultimate.
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

XBox live Gold

The Xbox Game pass ultimate has Gold with it but if you put in a 12 month code for gold at the end of January it should have converted the 12 month pass

Here is the conversion chart

[table][tr]1 month of Gold[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]3 months of Gold[td]50 days of Ultimate (1+ month)[/td][/tr][tr]6 months of Gold[td]79 days of Ultimate (2+ months)[/td][/tr][tr]12 months of Gold[td]4 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]24 months of Gold[td]8 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]1 month of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]3 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]2 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]6 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]4 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]12 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]5 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]24 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]10 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]1 month of Xbox Game Pass PC Games[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][/table]

Did you have the ultimate game pass before you put in the code for the 12 months of gold?

If so when you put in the 12 months it would have per the above conversion table just added 4 months onto the end date of your game pass ultimate.

Did you possibly go in and accidentally cancel the game pass ultimate? This would have also cancelled the gold subscription.
Thema:

1. 12 month gold turn into game pass - Similar Threads - month gold turn

2. Xbox gold live 3 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold live 3 month: Bought a 3 month xbox live gold for my son for Christmas and last month I tried to add it to his console and it would not put it on. Just last week I tried to add it and it said code was not...
  3. Bought an xbox gold 6 month pass for my son from argos and its not working just says...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought an xbox gold 6 month pass for my son from argos and its not working just says...: I've purchased an xbox gold 6months pass for my son from argos trying to redeem but it's saying something went wrong. Any ideas on why it's not working 3ce7e316-6a0a-4b79-a05c-a6f9a80d78a3
  4. How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...: I need help so I don’t lose my full subscription 94d1d692-146c-48bf-b16a-73f1dd8755b2
  5. I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...: xbox live gold not working 2d99fcab-bff0-4f66-b104-50bf8080a913
  6. I try to get the Xbox live gold for 3 months but it does not let me what I do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I try to get the Xbox live gold for 3 months but it does not let me what I do: I try to get the Xbox live gold for 3 months but it does not let me 91a69263-ac4c-4265-9b6c-85bc292adde0
  7. I just entered an Xbox live gold card that was supposed to last 3 months 14 days ago and it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just entered an Xbox live gold card that was supposed to last 3 months 14 days ago and it...: My subscription isn’t working. 6368fb5a-bcb5-4237-8b70-62c42c387a2d
  8. what happend to the 2 free xbox gold games per month. do i no longer own them?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what happend to the 2 free xbox gold games per month. do i no longer own them?: every time there are good free games, i buy xbox gold. download them and cancle the subscription. i keep the games and play them .. what the heck just happend. i downloaded blue fire and the drift...
  9. This won't let me turn in my 3 month gold subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    This won't let me turn in my 3 month gold subscription: every time I go to turn it in it says what it is and then says try that again something happened on our end waiting a bit might help I've waited a whole day and it still sad the same thing the...
  10. gold free month trial turn of auto renew while you have prepaid subscription as well

in XBoX on Consoles
    gold free month trial turn of auto renew while you have prepaid subscription as well: what would happen if you signed up for one month free trial with credit card and also used prepaid code at the afterwards and then turn of auto renew will you loose your prepaid service...