12 month gold membership with free digital code of Rainbow Six Siege

Discus and support 12 month gold membership with free digital code of Rainbow Six Siege in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, This evening I purchased a 12 month gold membership through a promo deal I saw online that states "Rainbow Six Siege is on us when you join... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Good Squire, Nov 4, 2017.

1. Good Squire
    Good Squire Guest

Hello,

This evening I purchased a 12 month gold membership through a promo deal I saw online that states "Rainbow Six Siege is on us when you join Gold." I went for it, and the fine print states that I will receive the code by 12/15/2017 in my Xbox message center.
    This sounds a little bit fishy to me. Why can't I receive the digital code for Siege now?

:)

Good Squire, Nov 4, 2017
  2. Mr Sneakii
    Mr Sneakii Guest
    Mr Sneakii, Nov 4, 2017
  3. Kyle_Cross
    Kyle_Cross Guest
    Didn't get copy of Rainbow Six Siege for buying 12-month Xbox Gold

My dashboard offered me a promo that if I bought 12 months of Gold I'd get a free copy of Rainbow Six Siege. I bought the 12 months, but received no code for Siege.

Kyle_Cross, Nov 4, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

That's how all Xbox promotions work. It gives them time to generate codes.

Smwutches, Nov 5, 2017
  5. Good Squire
    Good Squire Guest
    Does it really take that long? What is the usual amount of time it takes for that code to hit, or does it just depend?

Good Squire, Nov 5, 2017
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    sometimes they'll send them out in waves so it is possible you will receive the code before that date, but it would still be a few weeks. That would be the last date they would send the codes out.

Smwutches, Nov 3, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: