12 M4D Riot is recruiting!

Discus and support 12 M4D Riot is recruiting! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 12 M4D is a blooming clan formed in Janurary 2014. We are a performance based clan, when you roll with us you have to pull your own weight. We want... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by M4D Jim Miller, Jul 31, 2014.

1. 12 M4D Riot is recruiting!

12 M4D is a blooming clan formed in Janurary 2014. We are a performance based clan, when you roll with us you have to pull your own weight. We want recruiters, players, and experienced leaders. We have a MLG team, looking to start more. Contact me for more
    info: GT is .

:)

M4D Jim Miller, Jul 31, 2014
  2. M4D SHAGGY
    M4D SHAGGY Guest
    42 Year Old Looking For A Clan

Hey there. Come check out 12 M4D Riot! We are a group of players (most of us are older) that get together and do everything from just casual gaming up to competitive MLG gaming. Sent me a message if you want to get together and talk

--

M4D SHAGGY, Jul 31, 2014
  3. Zehq
    Zehq Guest
    Getting Boring...

Nah, I just need more tools like Riot Shields to play with, I enjoyed Mw2 for a few reasons; Riot Shield + C4 + OMA + DC = LOLOLOLOL 10-0 in SnD and it's extremely fun!

I found a class thats just as fun in Mw3; AA-12 + Riot Shield + Overkill + Throwing Knife = OWNED.

I will go for Killstreaks only because their fun as hell to use, and people glitch because glitching is fun to do, I only wish there was a Super Speed gametype, oh they were fun in Mw2...

Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

12 M4D Riot is recruiting!