11/8 strikes in one conversation?

Discus and support 11/8 strikes in one conversation? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was trying to join a Red Dead group, and immediately got kicked for discrimination of my voice. After I got kicked, I got invited multiple times. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kai Cross, Oct 6, 2023.

1. Kai Cross
    Kai Cross Guest

I was trying to join a Red Dead group, and immediately got kicked for discrimination of my voice. After I got kicked, I got invited multiple times. I got taunted and mocked each time I joined, and I was trash talking back, but I was the one hit with the reports. I thought we were just bantering back and forth, but it got taken too seriously and he spam reported me throughout our whole conversation. I received a ban for this conversation already and waited the time to get back online. I received discrimination and hate from the beginning, and I was the one reported for it. I was no where near getting 8 strikes, and after this encounter I ended up with 11/8 strikes. Now I’m banned for an entire year for something that’s more or less a miss understanding taken out of context with the abuse of the report button.

I’ve bought a handful of digital games, and I pay $15 a month for the game pass. I would like to get things figured out, instead of losing hope in Xbox.

:)

Kai Cross, Oct 6, 2023
  2. Robert Joseph2 Win User

Hi,

I have the same issue and in my case, my strike went from 6 to 8 without going via 7.

I am unable to appeal as when I visit the enforcement page, I get error message saying information can not be displayed.

Active suspensions

Sorry, we can't get notifications right now. Try again later.

Completed suspensions

Previous

Expired suspensions

How can I appeal this decision?

Is Microsoft actively trying to loose customers? After all the money I have spent on MS Products.

I need to be able to contact somebody, otherwise I will be selling the xbox, cancelling my office 365 subscription and never spend money on MS products in the future.

Please help as I have been treated unfairly.

thank you!
  3. Vardagul Win User

Hi Kai! My name is Darhlene and I’m here to assist you.

I’m sorry to hear that you’re going through a tough time. I understand how frustrating it can be, but don’t worry, I’m here to help you resolve this issue.

We know that it’s never fun to be on the receiving end of such behavior, but retaliation is never the answer. Harmful words or actions, even when used in self-defense, will result in enforcement if reported.

Remember:

1. No matter who started it, harassment and abuse are never valid forms of defense.
    2. When in doubt, mute, block, and file a report.
    3. Submitting a report isn't a sign of weakness—it's a show of strength. By reporting harmful content and behavior, you are protecting other players’ experiences and will keep Xbox fun for everyone.

Please check this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/friends-social-activity/community/report-dont-retaliate

Please note that for enforcement actions, the Xbox enforcement team handles them. I know that this situation can be difficult for you. However, I regret to inform you that neither the community forums nor Microsoft support can assist with enforcement actions.

If you are eligible for an appeal, this is how to file a case review:

1. Sign in and visit the Enforcement page.
    2. If you’re an organizer of an Xbox family group, you can choose the Gamertag of the account that you’re reviewing under Showing Enforcement. Under Previous or Current, you will find “Completed suspensions” and “Active suspensions” for your account or the account that you’ve selected.
    3. Choose an enforcement action to review more info about the cause and effect of the enforcement in the pop-up window.
    4. If the enforcement action qualifies for case review, you can select Submit an appeal to receive more info from Xbox Safety.
    5. After you’ve completed the form, select Submit.

Important: Xbox won’t tolerate abusive behavior. When you submit an appeal or reply to an agent’s request for additional info, don’t abuse or threaten Microsoft employees or post profane, bigoted, or otherwise provocative content. Case review inquiries are subject to the guidelines that are outlined within the Community Standards for Xbox. Disregarding these rules may result in the closure of your case review. Especially egregious violations may result in additional Xbox enforcement action.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/how-to-submit-a-case-review

Kind Regards,
    Darhlene
  4. ColonelBoston Win User

double xp & map packs

@MetalDJ:

If there is one, it'll probably be in early August, which would follow their 3 month pattern: 11/8, title launch; 3 months later , 2/1, 1st Strike launches; 3 months later, 5/3, Escalation launches; 3 months later, 8/3. ? launches...
  5. StevenSF3 Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is available right now for $1.

Just got mine yesterday, if it helps for the people with questions about the conversion ratio, my gold was paid until 8/2020 and my game pass was paid until 8/19. When I upgraded to Ultimate for $1, I now don’t expire until 11/2020.
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

My account has been perma banned out of nowhere

his screen shot shows 0 out of 8 strikes and even then 8 strikes is only a year ban, they have given him no reasons as to why he was banned which is immoral and completely wrong on so many levels.
Thema:

1. 11/8 strikes in one conversation? - Similar Threads - strikes conversation

2. console got banned but no strike.

in XBoX on Consoles
    console got banned but no strike.: While playing MWIII plunder everything goods until this happened. earlier this morning my account can make a purchase I even tried in my friends account after contacting support I manage to...
  3. This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban: Do you guys k ow what to do ce2c8c28-5da0-4e53-9cc3-ce9f81ee279a
  4. Why did i get this many strikes?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did i get this many strikes?: i got multiple strikes for the same message failing to send xbox, it kept failing so kept trying again thinking its network issues, now i have 9 strikes, great service...
  5. I just receive 3 strike in 1 min without à warning

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just receive 3 strike in 1 min without à warning: Hi, I download a picture from my cell phone, then I got three Stikes without even a warning. Can someone from the community can help me. Or a represent of microsoft...
  6. need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...

in XBoX on Windows
    need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...: I understand it is not easy to or may be impossible to alter the outcome, but I would appreciate some guidance. I'm a support worker caring for a young person who has been issued a year-long...
  7. Hey im new to the strike system and need help understanding it.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey im new to the strike system and need help understanding it.: I originally played xbox in 2022 but my xbox broke and recently got a new one, I already got 6 strikes and dont know what they mean, I originally had a history of snatching peoples internet...
  8. I have a unfair ban/strike against my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a unfair ban/strike against my account.: So I have a 2 day ban/strike against my account because of a miss type and I will happily send a pic of the conversation to justify my case. Are there any enforcement members that can help me with...
  9. Why am I receiving 2 strikes for saying “****” to another player?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I receiving 2 strikes for saying “****” to another player?: How does saying "You are so **** man can’t believe the garbage you get away with " constitute 2/8 strikes? Clearly messaging the player regarding the game we just played can’t understand how...
  10. Why was my account just hit with 5 strikes and given no reason I have literally done...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was my account just hit with 5 strikes and given no reason I have literally done...: I keep getting banned for no reason at all and I need help figuring this out ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Other*** 5b6ca4f3-ad78-439e-a7c1-9838c7b868eb