1080p pro stream webcam not working on xbox

Discus and support 1080p pro stream webcam not working on xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just bought the 1080p pro stream webcam from Logitech and it’s stuck on the preview loading screen, the sides aren’t lighting up blue showing it’s... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Adrianna Jenkins, Jun 14, 2023.

1. 1080p pro stream webcam not working on xbox

I just bought the 1080p pro stream webcam from Logitech and it’s stuck on the preview loading screen, the sides aren’t lighting up blue showing it’s working. I went to my settings to make sure my camera had access to everything and I don’t know what else I could do. I’m on Xbox one as well

:)

Adrianna Jenkins, Jun 14, 2023
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hi Adrianna Jenkins,

We haven't heard from you for 72 hours, so we assume the issue has already been resolved. We will not monitor this thread going forward, so if you need further assistance, click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hello Adrianna Jenkins,

We appreciate you for bringing this up to Xbox Forum.

We understand that Logitech 1080p pro stream webcam stuck on preview loading screen Xbox One.

Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist your concern.

Based on research, you’ll need a 1080p webcam that has a YUY2 or NV12 format to stream with it. Most Logitech and Microsoft LifeCam webcams have this format. If you’re not sure which format your webcam has, check with the manufacturer. Check this article. Live stream with a webcam on your Xbox console | Xbox Support.

[​IMG]

If your webcam is not working, you can try unplugging it and plugging it back in. If that doesn’t work, try restarting your Xbox One console.

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know so we could find other options to resolve the problem.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community
  4. Real Dangerr Win User

Web Cam

Yes a webcam will work with your console. Microsoft recommends Logitech C920 HD Pro or Logitech C922 HD Pro Stream. In the beginning I just used an regular webcam and it worked.
  5. The_Last_DJ Win User

Is the Logitech C270 3.0MP Webcam compatible with an Xbox Series S ?

6. Francia J. Win User

What cameras are compatible on xbox for streaming?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

According to Xbox Support:

"You'll need a 1080p webcam that has a YUY2 or NV12 format to stream with it. Most Logitech and Microsoft LifeCam webcams have this format. If you're not sure which format your webcam has, check with the manufacturer.

For the best experience, we recommend these webcams:

Microsoft LifeCam Studio

Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000

Logitech C922 Pro Stream Webcam

Logitech C930e Webcam"

For your reference, I got you this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/friends-soc...
Thema:

1. 1080p pro stream webcam not working on xbox - Similar Threads - 1080p pro stream

2. Xbox displays 1440p option for 1080p monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox displays 1440p option for 1080p monitor: I got a new xbox series s and I was messing with the display settings until I found that it shows me 1440p as an option in display settings in xbox on my 1080@120hz monitor but only in 60hz and...
  3. Add HDR10 For 1080P Display, not just 4K!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Add HDR10 For 1080P Display, not just 4K!!!: Please add hdr10 for 1080p and 2k display, not just only 4k display Everybody really needs it! submitted by /u/Academic_Ad7505 [link] [comments]
  4. Will the Xbox Series S do 120Hz at 1080p on HDMI 1.4?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Xbox Series S do 120Hz at 1080p on HDMI 1.4?: I am looking to buy a new monitor. Will the Series S do 1080p at 120Hz on KOORUI MONITOR ONE? If not will KOORUI MONITOR TWO be able to do 1080p at 120Hz. My aim is for 1080p 120hz. KOORUI...
  5. Msi monitor 165 hz, 1080p can run 120 fps world of tanks console on xbox series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Msi monitor 165 hz, 1080p can run 120 fps world of tanks console on xbox series s?: Msi monitor 165 hz, 1080p can run 120 fps world of tanks console on xbox series s Hello, I connected msi gaming monitor 165 hz and 1080p I put on xbox series S 120 hz and 1080p but in world of...
  6. Anyone else having their 4k setting revert back to 1080p?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having their 4k setting revert back to 1080p?: First noticed on Prime when it said my hdmi connection was bad. Checked settings and picture was at 1080. Checking and un checking the 4k fixed it, has happened twice so far. submitted by...
  7. Can my Xbox series s run a 1080p 165hz monitor?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my Xbox series s run a 1080p 165hz monitor?: I am wondering if my Xbox series S can run a 1080p 165hz monitor? Or a 1080p 144hz monitor 69e87b56-e541-4f03-8cd3-0406fe857029
  8. Video Games running in 1080p are zoomed in on a 4K display

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Video Games running in 1080p are zoomed in on a 4K display: Hello, I just loaded up my PC, and I don't think this was an issue before, but I can't play any games running at 1080p on a 4K display. They sometimes appear as a small box at the top left of the...
  9. I have recently purchased an Acer monitor from a friend that is 1080p 165hz compatible, I’m...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have recently purchased an Acer monitor from a friend that is 1080p 165hz compatible, I’m...: I have just recently purchased a Acer monitor from a friend. After searching the model and specs of the monitor I have confirmed that it is 1080p and 165hz compatible, upon trying to connect my...
  10. TV says it supports 1080p but won’t support it on my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TV says it supports 1080p but won’t support it on my xbox: Hi all, I’m having trouble with getting my xbox to display in the correct resolution on my tv. When I originally hooked up everything and turned on my xbox I was met with “No Signal. Please check...