1080p 60FPS Game DVR record option for Xbox One X

Discus and support 1080p 60FPS Game DVR record option for Xbox One X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; At this time of posting you can only get 60FPS @ 4K but not @1080p on Xbox One X. I use my Xbox One X on my 1080p display. An option for 60FPS @1080p... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by D0NR0CK, Nov 26, 2017.

1. D0NR0CK
    D0NR0CK Guest

At this time of posting you can only get 60FPS @ 4K but not @1080p on Xbox One X. I use my Xbox One X on my 1080p display. An option for 60FPS @1080p would be great and maybe even option to increase bit rate.

:)

D0NR0CK, Nov 26, 2017
  2. iAmJamessss
    iAmJamessss Guest
    Xbox One X 60 FPS DVR

I also have the same question as you. However, the option for FPS other than 30 isn't available currently. Some ways you can record in 60FPS is by using your Xbox DVR on any Windows 10 device and streaming your Xbox screen on to your monitor and recording
    it from there in 60FPS. Or just buy a 1080p 60FPS capture card...

iAmJamessss, Nov 26, 2017
  3. f r u 7 7 y
    f r u 7 7 y Guest
    Xbox One X 60 FPS DVR

So i have Xbox One X and 1080p TV

I want to record 60 FPS mp4 to an external usb drive which i have

BUT! all recording are only 1080p 30fps despite news which say that i can record 4k 60fps

i want 60fps on 1080p

how to do it?

f r u 7 7 y, Nov 26, 2017
  4. alafreet1
    alafreet1 Guest

This is exactly what we need. Not everyone plays on a 4k monitor. Every game that plays @60 frames looks laggy when recorded with Game DVR on Xbox one X on a 1080p monitor.

alafreet1, Nov 16, 2018
  5. iAmJamessss Win User

Xbox One X 60 FPS DVR

I also have the same question as you. However, the option for FPS other than 30 isn't available currently. Some ways you can record in 60FPS is by using your Xbox DVR on any Windows 10 device and streaming your Xbox screen on to your monitor and recording
    it from there in 60FPS. Or just buy a 1080p 60FPS capture card...
  6. alafreet1 Win User

This is exactly what we need. Not everyone plays on a 4k monitor. Every game that plays @60 frames looks laggy when recorded with Game DVR on Xbox one X on a 1080p monitor.
  7. VeronikkaZ Win User

Game DVR won't record in 60fps

Thank you for your response, here is a link on how to troubleshoot recording game clips on Windows 10.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.
    Thanks for the link. But there's nothing on that page to help me with my issue. Which is that my recordings aren't at the settings I've selected.

In the Game DVR page of settings, under the Video Encoding section, I've got Video Quality set to 60fps and Video Resolution set to High. However, when I record my game-play, the recording is 1080P, but it's 35fps at best (although more often 20 to 30 fps).

Why won't it record at 60fps like I've set it?
  8. f r u 7 7 y Win User

Xbox One X 60 FPS DVR

I'm chatting with Support right now, and this guy is seriously telling me they locked 60fps into ONLY the 4k setting. You apparently cant record 1080p @ 60fps. What the[Mod Removed – Profanity].sense does that make that
    you disable a higher fps over minute visual quality difference but massive CPU load saving? Like, 1080p@60fps would be significantly easier for the X1X to record at than 4k@60fps....and even then, the 4K setting can only be 30 seconds long MAX. WHAT THE
    [Mod Removed – Profanity].IS THE POINT IN THAT? Most of my clips worth keeping are always around 30-45 seconds.

I'm hugely disappointed. I'm actually thinking of filing a false advertising claim against Microsoft for this. I bought this console SOLEY for the 60fps recording and streaming quality. We got NONE of it! I'm SO
    [Mod Removed – Profanity]. OFF.

yep, i hate this kind of false advertising

DVR 4K 60FPS! they say which turns out absolutely useless in reality, not even delivering 1/4 of it only 1/8

Bravo

Spoke with support yet again about the issue. Turns out, they just mirrored the X1OG dashboard, and added in the 4K option. However, the options are actually presets, with the 4K one offering 60fps. They can update the 1080p one for 60fps support, but haven't
    yet. I went to the UserVoice Xbox site and posted it as an update suggestion.
    Hope we will get it eventually!
  9. Co2 OUTBR3AK Win User

Xbox One X 60 FPS DVR

I'm chatting with Support right now, and this guy is seriously telling me they locked 60fps into ONLY the 4k setting. You apparently cant record 1080p @ 60fps. What the[Mod Removed – Profanity].sense does that make that you disable a higher
    fps over minute visual quality difference but massive CPU load saving? Like, 1080p@60fps would be significantly easier for the X1X to record at than 4k@60fps....and even then, the 4K setting can only be 30 seconds long MAX. WHAT THE
    [Mod Removed – Profanity].IS THE POINT IN THAT? Most of my clips worth keeping are always around 30-45 seconds.

I'm hugely disappointed. I'm actually thinking of filing a false advertising claim against Microsoft for this. I bought this console SOLEY for the 60fps recording and streaming quality. We got NONE of it! I'm SO
    [Mod Removed – Profanity]. OFF.

yep, i hate this kind of false advertising

DVR 4K 60FPS! they say which turns out absolutely useless in reality, not even delivering 1/4 of it only 1/8

Bravo
    Spoke with support yet again about the issue. Turns out, they just mirrored the X1OG dashboard, and added in the 4K option. However, the options are actually presets, with the 4K one offering 60fps. They can update the 1080p one for 60fps support, but haven't
    yet. I went to the UserVoice Xbox site and posted it as an update suggestion.
Thema:

1. 1080p 60FPS Game DVR record option for Xbox One X - Similar Threads - 1080p 60FPS Game

2. Streaming at 1080p 60fps on Console and Streaming Directly to YouTube

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming at 1080p 60fps on Console and Streaming Directly to YouTube: Hey Xbox. I have one question. How can we not stream at 1080p 60fps on an Xbox Series S/X but on a PS4, You can stream at atleast 720p 60fps. And the PS4 came out in 2014 and Can at least get...
  3. Is it possible to record in 1080p 60fps on xbox one(s)?

in XboX Insiders
    Is it possible to record in 1080p 60fps on xbox one(s)?: I've read it on a Microsoft forum that someone was able to record in 60fps on xbox one s. Everything I record is 1080p(very pixelated still) and 30 or even less fps. I tried recording on an...
  4. Awfully bad pixilated 1080p 60fps recordings in external drive with no audio at all (Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    Awfully bad pixilated 1080p 60fps recordings in external drive with no audio at all (Xbox...: Can you please give us option to record games at 1080p 30fps in external drives even if the game is running at 60fps? I know 60fps demands more bit rate but the default bit rate seems to be...
  5. Xbox can’t record 1080p 60fps

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox can’t record 1080p 60fps: My Xbox is stuck recording on 720p even when my settings say to record in 1080p. I’ve cleared all of my clips and unwanted games to make sure it wasn’t a storage problem. But my Xbox just won’t...
  6. Grand Theft Auto Double Pack in 1080p 60FPS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grand Theft Auto Double Pack in 1080p 60FPS: Microsoft please, these games are classics, there always will be demand for them. III and Vice City Xbox versions are the best - they have higher quality textures, skeletal animations,...
  7. Grand Theft Auto Double Pack in 1080p 60FPS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grand Theft Auto Double Pack in 1080p 60FPS: Microsoft please, these games are classics, there always will be demand for them. III and Vice City Xbox versions are the best - they have higher quality textures, skeletal animations,...
  8. Harry Potter games from Original Xbox in 1080p 60FPS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Harry Potter games from Original Xbox in 1080p 60FPS: C'mon Microsoft these games are classics, there always will be a demand for them. Could you make first four parts at least? 530a0690-913e-414f-ba95-53ca9c052ed5
  9. Harry Potter games from Original Xbox in 1080p 60FPS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Harry Potter games from Original Xbox in 1080p 60FPS: C'mon Microsoft these games are classics, there always will be a demand for them. Could you make first four parts at least? c15515a7-1794-4185-b0fe-97c2af790227
  10. Is xbox one 1080p and 60fps or not?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is xbox one 1080p and 60fps or not?: I seriously need to know because I heard many rumors that it isnt and this is very hard to believe for a next generation 2015 console. Dont let me down developers...