100% packet loss Xbox series x

Discus and support 100% packet loss Xbox series x in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; 1000 down load 37 upload 100% packet loss i have reset my modem power cycled my xbox x restarted everything still happens sometimes it say 0% packet... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LaurentPerrier3, May 30, 2023.

1. 100% packet loss Xbox series x

1000 down load 37 upload 100% packet loss i have reset my modem power cycled my xbox x restarted everything still happens sometimes it say 0% packet loos then back to 100%

on my pc i ping Microsoft Xbox networking and it says 100 percent packet loss

and suggestions help please. I wanna play. it has been raining here alot

:)

LaurentPerrier3, May 30, 2023
  2. Anomaly107 Win User

I have a 100% packet loss with a wired connection on my series x and I can't figure out why or how to fix it any suggestions?

I am having the same issue. Both hard wire and wireless, I am having 100% packet loss. I have contacted my internet provider, they have already checked the system and on there end everything is great. On my PC I am having no issues. On my PS5 no issues, no packet loss. However on my xbox series x and my xbox one x, I have 100% packet loss and get booted from online games every 3-6 mins.
  3. Dannymacca1980 Win User

Xbox series X packet loss 100%

[​IMG]
    This is a screen shot
  4. Rostom L Win User

Oh. I am glad that it has now been fixed. Most probably it was an ISP issue if bad weather affected it. Hopefully everything will be fine from now on.

Thanks for your patience and time here in the community. Happy Gaming!
  5. Georges C. Win User

Xbox series X packet loss 100%

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Dannymacca1980, are you connecting the cosole by WiFi or network cable?

In general, packet loss is usually at the physical layer of the equipment, that is, the network cable between the console and the modem/router, the port to which the cable is connected, poor configuration of the internet equipment.

I don't know what procedures you've already done but try to check if everything is connected correctly if you don't detect the leak of information, the ideal would be to request a technical visit from your ISP.
  6. LaurentPerrier3 Win User

Thank you for the reply i think it is fixed now not sure yet buy looking goood it has been raining bad here and every time it rains here i get packet loss on my xbox networking so i reported this to microsoft.
Thema:

1. 100% packet loss Xbox series x - Similar Threads - 100% packet loss

2. 100 % packet loss on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    100 % packet loss on xbox: 100% packet loss is back again on xbox. I tried resetting my xbox, it doesn't help. 36aeda7d-06e4-487b-85a3-c55cf69655a6
  3. How to fix 100% packet loss?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix 100% packet loss?: My internet connection is fine, I just have 100% packet loss so I can’t play online. I have restarted the console, restarted the router. I have changed DNS, and I have even reset the console, and...
  4. Iv got 100% packet loss on my xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Iv got 100% packet loss on my xbox series x: Iv tried everything I know, broadband line test, wired, wireless, tethered to my phone, factory reset the xbox, rest the router, no matter what I do its still 100% packet loss, any ideas....
  5. As of May 31 2024 I had a 100% packet loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    As of May 31 2024 I had a 100% packet loss: How did this happen Why is it happening How to fix it e97122dd-ff3f-4843-a1bc-252c74fc310d
  6. How do I fix sudden and permanent 100% packet loss on my Xbox X console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix sudden and permanent 100% packet loss on my Xbox X console?: I just bought the new Xbox series x console about 2 weeks ago. I had had no previous issues with packet loss. I was in the middle of playing a game with a large group of friends a couple hours in...
  7. 100% Packet Loss. Hello, I would like to BlAmE tHe InTeRnEt CoMpAnY

in XBoX on Consoles
    100% Packet Loss. Hello, I would like to BlAmE tHe InTeRnEt CoMpAnY: So, with this huge outage, for almost 2 hours, I took the liberty to check for packet loss. Yup, 100% packet loss, the whole time. Imagine that. It’s you all. Please fix this, [img]...
  8. 100% packet loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    100% packet loss: For the past 4 days I've been having the 100% packet loss problem. I can play certain games perfectly fine, but other get an error when launched. I've contacted my ISP, but everything was fine...
  9. Xbox is connected to internet but I have 100% packet loss, unsuccessful UPnP, and strict NAT.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is connected to internet but I have 100% packet loss, unsuccessful UPnP, and strict NAT.: Just recently purchased the series X and I am trying to connect it to my college campus wifi. I had no issues with my previous console which was a one s. I am trying to use a wired connection and...
  10. My xbox uses a wired connection through an ethernet, yet I am experiencing 100% packet loss...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox uses a wired connection through an ethernet, yet I am experiencing 100% packet loss...: My download and upload speed are fairly below average (17mbps and 1.6mbps), yet haven't been an issue in the past. Latency and MTU also are looking normal. My wireless connection for phones etc...