100% Packet Loss. Hello, I would like to BlAmE tHe InTeRnEt CoMpAnY

Discus and support 100% Packet Loss. Hello, I would like to BlAmE tHe InTeRnEt CoMpAnY in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, with this huge outage, for almost 2 hours, I took the liberty to check for packet loss. Yup, 100% packet loss, the whole time. Imagine that. It’s... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by adhdRamsay, Jun 1, 2024.

1. adhdRamsay
    adhdRamsay Guest

So, with this huge outage, for almost 2 hours, I took the liberty to check for packet loss. Yup, 100% packet loss, the whole time. Imagine that. It’s you all. Please fix this,

100% Packet Loss. Hello, I would like to BlAmE tHe InTeRnEt CoMpAnY [​IMG]

:)

adhdRamsay, Jun 1, 2024
  2. adhdRamsay Win User

And the Packet loss, for the win!
    [​IMG]
  3. adhdRamsay Win User

[​IMG]
    Another pic since it only does one
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Is it possible to get packet loss that exceeds 100%?

"They have stated that if someone has 100% packet loss, they would have loss complete connection to the game, sever, etc. So I ask again, is it possible to exceed 100% packet loss?"

You would not have any connection to the internet, let alone XBLive, if packet loss is 100%. Connection relies on the ability of packets, information data blocks, for lack of a better term, to recognise and acknowledge the data has been sent and received
    correctly, ie no corruption.

Edit.. Data showing 100% packet loss has to be a result of local internal corruption of the processors, and would require a restart.
  5. PROTEUS50CAL Win User

High Packet Loss

Hi im kinda new to the hole internet fixing thing but my X1 has always had a packet loss of 100% but after reading a description of what packet loss is i am quite curious as to how my xbox and internet are still functioning normaly... Not only that but it
    dosent show upload or download packet loss it just says packet loss 100%... All others are as follows download speed 20.74Mbps.... Upload speed 8.56mbps.... Packet loss is ofcorse 100%.... MTU 1480.... Latency 78 ms. If anybody has anyideas of wat could be
    causing this i would be great to get others feedback:)
  6. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Can’t play online after 7

Hello this is an issue that you need to speak with your internet provider about. 100% packet loss is a huge issue. Please contact them so they can fix it.
Thema:

1. 100% Packet Loss. Hello, I would like to BlAmE tHe InTeRnEt CoMpAnY - Similar Threads - 100% Packet Loss

2. 100 % packet loss on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    100 % packet loss on xbox: 100% packet loss is back again on xbox. I tried resetting my xbox, it doesn't help. 36aeda7d-06e4-487b-85a3-c55cf69655a6
  3. How to fix 100% packet loss?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix 100% packet loss?: My internet connection is fine, I just have 100% packet loss so I can’t play online. I have restarted the console, restarted the router. I have changed DNS, and I have even reset the console, and...
  4. Iv got 100% packet loss on my xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Iv got 100% packet loss on my xbox series x: Iv tried everything I know, broadband line test, wired, wireless, tethered to my phone, factory reset the xbox, rest the router, no matter what I do its still 100% packet loss, any ideas....
  5. As of May 31 2024 I had a 100% packet loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    As of May 31 2024 I had a 100% packet loss: How did this happen Why is it happening How to fix it e97122dd-ff3f-4843-a1bc-252c74fc310d
  6. How do I fix sudden and permanent 100% packet loss on my Xbox X console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix sudden and permanent 100% packet loss on my Xbox X console?: I just bought the new Xbox series x console about 2 weeks ago. I had had no previous issues with packet loss. I was in the middle of playing a game with a large group of friends a couple hours in...
  7. 100% packet loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    100% packet loss: For the past 4 days I've been having the 100% packet loss problem. I can play certain games perfectly fine, but other get an error when launched. I've contacted my ISP, but everything was fine...
  8. Xbox is connected to internet but I have 100% packet loss, unsuccessful UPnP, and strict NAT.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is connected to internet but I have 100% packet loss, unsuccessful UPnP, and strict NAT.: Just recently purchased the series X and I am trying to connect it to my college campus wifi. I had no issues with my previous console which was a one s. I am trying to use a wired connection and...
  9. My xbox uses a wired connection through an ethernet, yet I am experiencing 100% packet loss...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox uses a wired connection through an ethernet, yet I am experiencing 100% packet loss...: My download and upload speed are fairly below average (17mbps and 1.6mbps), yet haven't been an issue in the past. Latency and MTU also are looking normal. My wireless connection for phones etc...
  10. 100% packet loss while connected to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    100% packet loss while connected to internet: I’m connected to the internet and my nat type is open but I have 100% packet loss I’ve tried everything restarting everything and nothing worked what can I do 0cc97cf4-e9a4-4f67-bfca-8e8762c5766b