100% HALO Infinite Games hacked in the past two weeks

Discus and support 100% HALO Infinite Games hacked in the past two weeks in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft has absolutely abandoned the Xbox console and community. Zero effort to moderating their flagship game. Zero response to clear violations of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Intrepid Rook, Jun 18, 2023.

1. 100% HALO Infinite Games hacked in the past two weeks

Microsoft has absolutely abandoned the Xbox console and community. Zero effort to moderating their flagship game. Zero response to clear violations of Xbox Live standards, rules, and agreement.

Microsoft needs to either adhere to their contract or refund the community for the game and console.

Do your DAMN JOB

:)

Intrepid Rook, Jun 18, 2023
  2. Intrepid Rook Win User

Hi Kathy,

HALO support does not exist anymore. The "Report a Problem" app method is a non-working option as nobody checks those. This can be confirmed by other posts and responses on this forum and third party sites that Xbox/343 moderators use.

Have a nice day!
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hi,

Thank you for clarifying the hack in your description, we know that you are an avid Halo fan, and we notice that with your previous threads created here in the community. Thanks for bringing your question to the forums. Our focus here is on helping with a wide variety of Xbox product and service-related issues. Most game-specific issues, like what you are describing here, need to be addressed by the developer or publisher through their sites. Let us help you get to the right place.

For this, the best approach is to reach out to support and ask if they have the feature to turn off cross play as this feature will depend on the game developer. See note on this article: Cross-network play on Windows devices and Xbox consoles | Xbox Support

Please contact them through this link: Halo Support (halowaypoint.com).

They may ask you to confirm your Xbox purchase history, which we recommend doing in a different tab while submitting your support request.

As this is out of scope for us on the Xbox Forums, we are going to close the thread. If you still need assistance with an Xbox product or service, feel free to create a new thread. Thanks again for posting your question and have a great day!

Regards,

4. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Intrepid Rook,

For Halo related concerns, please use this link: Submit a ticket.

Report a Problem app is still working. The Internal Support Team as well as Team Xbox is checking the reports sent through this app.

Regards,

5. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Intrepid Rook,

To address your concern with Xbox Live safety and guidelines for the Xbox flagship games especially with Halo. We recommend you send feedback to the game support and to Team Xbox.

Although as you mentioned, there is a dissolvement of forums or pathways for you to reach out to Halo Support through Xbox console platform, we believe this has been discussed and thoroughly examined by Halo support before it was implemented. To ensure service of Halo Support would be easy and accessible, we would suggest you send them feedback about it. Discuss how effective it is for you to reach out to their support before to let them know you are in need of their service.

Sending feedback to Team Xbox could be done through Report a Problem app. We know your feedback will add improvement for Xbox services and the products. To set your expectation, you may or may not be contacted by Team Xbox however, we can assure you that they are reading all feedbacks sent to them.

Have a great day!

Regards,

6. Intrepid Rook Win User

Hi Kathy,

While I understand your feelings on this issue and appreciate the suggestions. HALO is not only a Microsoft product, it is THE flagship game for the Xbox. Normally issues are addressed and resolved by the publisher but the publisher has dissolved their forums and removed pathways to contact for console/game issues. Xbox Live is a service that has set rules and guidelines independent of game/publisher. With 100% hacking occurring, this should be a violation of that service. My purchase history will show digital and physical purchase of the game as it would for any avid HALO fan. It will also show Xbox S/X console activations coinciding with the game release.

If Microsoft is unwilling or helpless to enforce Xbox Live safety and guidelines, then it should be known and shared to the public.
Thema:

1. 100% HALO Infinite Games hacked in the past two weeks - Similar Threads - 100% HALO Infinite

2. Still 100% HALO Infinite Multiplayer Games Hacked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still 100% HALO Infinite Multiplayer Games Hacked: I'm in the top 5% of players for Infinite and not one game in the past two months hasn't had a lobby with people using mods. Its ridiculously easy to see who is cheating if you watch their...
  3. HALO Infinite 100% Hacked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HALO Infinite 100% Hacked: 43 Multiplayer games in a row with players using modified code. Please fix your service that we pay for. b6b7dfdd-725b-43e5-b6af-19297986d7a3
  4. HALO Infinite on Xbox Live/Online Still has 100% hack rate.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HALO Infinite on Xbox Live/Online Still has 100% hack rate.: New hacks this week - invisible vehicles, players outside the map boundaries, and forced uneven teams (ex: 4v6 instead of 4v4). Zero updates from Publisher. At time of game release, statement...
  5. HALO Infinite on Xbox Live/Online Still has 100% hack rate

in XBoX Accessibility
    HALO Infinite on Xbox Live/Online Still has 100% hack rate: Zero games available without hackers. Minimal effort from Xbox to enforce any actions against these repeat offenders. The new enforcement setup (8 strike system) now tilts favor towards those who...
  6. Halo Infinite Series X Crash - 100% Repro Rate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite Series X Crash - 100% Repro Rate: Hey everyone, I’ve been experiencing an issue since beta where Halo Infinite does not run on my Series X. The game gets to the main menu and freezes once the ‘Infinite’ text starts animating. I'm...
  7. Halo Infinite Crash - 100% repro rate

in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Crash - 100% repro rate: I'm having an issue on my Series X where Halo Infinite crashes 100% of the time at the main menu. Once the 'Infinite' text starts to animate the game freezes, audio stutters, and my console locks...
  8. Achievement Halo 5 In Knock Raid (10g) made 100% but does not open.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement Halo 5 In Knock Raid (10g) made 100% but does not open.: Achievement Halo 5 In Knock Raid (10g) Destroy 10 walls or floors in Swords of Sanghelios made 100% but does not open. e2df0b45-b976-403b-8d69-7d641d051c17
  9. Halo 5 stuck Installing/Updating at 100%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5 stuck Installing/Updating at 100%: I purchased Halo 5 as a digital download and the game took several hours to get all the data downloaded (I had to let it run overnight, despite an unimpeded 50mbps download rate at my house)....
  10. hi I buy a code on game HALO master chief collection and i entered code on 100% right please ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hi I buy a code on game HALO master chief collection and i entered code on 100% right please ...: Hi I buy a new code on game HALO master chief collection and i entered code on 100% right what i am doing wrong?? Xbox said : Sorry, an unexpected error has ocurred. The error has been recorded...