10 weeks 1 day still no answer

Discus and support 10 weeks 1 day still no answer in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; [img] it has now been 10 weeks and a day since i claimed my Xbox one s please please please tell me some good news that you have sorted the problem... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by KINGDAZZA08, Apr 24, 2018.

1. KINGDAZZA08
    KINGDAZZA08 Guest

10 weeks 1 day still no answer [​IMG]

it has now been 10 weeks and a day since i claimed my Xbox one s please please please tell me some good news that you have sorted the problem its getting beyond the joke now that i have to constantly write on the forum to the point where i just feel like
    this is some sort off scam.when i claimed the prize it stated 6/8 weeks not more than 10 weeks.also now because i write that many post i don't even get rewarded on my account so what is going on can i have a genuine answer please because i don't want my 7500
    gems back because there worth about 6gbp when we move to Microsoft rewards thanks once again!!!!!!!

:)

KINGDAZZA08, Apr 24, 2018
  2. KINGDAZZA08
    KINGDAZZA08 Guest
    10 week 1 day still no prize

10 weeks 1 day still no answer [​IMG]

it has now been 10 weeks and a day since i claimed my Xbox one s please please please tell me some good news that you have sorted the problem its getting beyond the joke now that i have to constantly write on the forum to the point where i just feel like
    this is some sort off scam.when i claimed the prize it stated 6/8 weeks not more than 10 weeks.also now because i write that many post i don't even get rewarded on my account so what is going on can i have a genuine answer please because i don't want my 7500
    gems back because there worth about 6gbp when we move to Microsoft rewards thanks once again!!!!!!!

KINGDAZZA08, Apr 24, 2018
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello KINGDAZZA08,

We are still investigating the current status of your shipment with our win fulfillment team, as mentioned in your previous posts, most recently (almost 10 week where is my reward????).

XBLRewards8, Apr 24, 2018
  4. Noblemystery
    Noblemystery Guest

Hello and congratulations.

. I was browsing the forums and noticed you have posted in the discussion forum.

If you do not hear a responce from a representative of this service I would suggest posting your topic in support where it will be more visible to moderators to push your request to the relevant area

Noblemystery, Apr 24, 2018
  5. KINGDAZZA08
    KINGDAZZA08 Guest
    many thanks have reposted in the support area once again thank you.

KINGDAZZA08, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Noblemystery Win User

. I was browsing the forums and noticed you have posted in the discussion forum.

If you do not hear a responce from a representative of this service I would suggest posting your topic in support where it will be more visible to moderators to push your request to the relevant area
  7. KINGDAZZA08 Win User

many thanks have reposted in the support area once again thank you.
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

9. XBLRewards8 Win User

10 week 2 days still no reward

10. RmacK4Life Win User

Problem with BluRay 4K

No answer??? I'm waiting for 1 week now, and still no answer? What a disappointment... :-( :-( :-(
Thema:

1. 10 weeks 1 day still no answer - Similar Threads - weeks still answer

2. I've waited weeks and try rebooting all I've could and i still can't login to my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've waited weeks and try rebooting all I've could and i still can't login to my account: I've done restarts, Hard reboots, troubleshooted my router, check the xbox status page, factory reset, everything and I still can't sign in to my account, I removed my account and tried to add it...
  3. When I turn my Gaming mode booster off, it still enables, it's done this for weeks.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I turn my Gaming mode booster off, it still enables, it's done this for weeks.: Simple question, wondering why a simple toggle doesn't work. Windows gets worse with every update and soft-locks you to updating without a choice anyway. [img] Looks pretty off to me......
  4. I attempted to change my gamertag more than 3 week ago. It still has not reflected...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I attempted to change my gamertag more than 3 week ago. It still has not reflected...: I was able to successfully change my gamertag (system said so), but I ran into problems immediately after. My new gamertag wouldn't display and it's still the case now. An Independent Advisor...
  5. I bought a game two weeks ago and it STILL doesn't appear on my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game two weeks ago and it STILL doesn't appear on my account: I bought HITMAN World of Assassination and its Deluxe Pack a couple of weeks ago and when I finally have time to try and download it, I find out it's not in my account. I can clearly see the...
  6. payed to change my gamertag but it still hasnt changed after a week, how do i fix ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    payed to change my gamertag but it still hasnt changed after a week, how do i fix ?: payed to change my gamertag but it still hasnt changed after a week, how do i fix ? 19110216-ef68-4c9c-958e-57a8ad64bbeb
  7. Fortnite still isn't working a freaking week later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite still isn't working a freaking week later: I have my Microsoft account linked to my Epic Games account and vice versa. I purchased a Fortnite pack on the Microsoft store and I assumed it would transfer to my Fortnite account. It obviously...
  8. My gamerscore is still missing after more than a week, how do I fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My gamerscore is still missing after more than a week, how do I fix it?: My 156,000 (roughly) gamerscore was reduced to 95,000 (again roughly) just a bit over a week ago. I gave it a bit to fix, before restarting and hard restarting the console. I followed that by...
  9. Why is my case review still under review for over a week now when its only a day for a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my case review still under review for over a week now when its only a day for a...: This is how I got permanently banned because for my friend Travis My friend Travis is a horrible influence but me being the good friend I am I let him borrow my Xbox to keep him out of trouble. I...
  10. Remote downloads completey broke last week and they got fixed last week. Why am I still...

in XboX Insiders
    Remote downloads completey broke last week and they got fixed last week. Why am I still...: Why is remote downloading so difficult to get right. Using the game pass app i test it out a lot and at times it works straight away but right now I’ve just queued 4 games on the app and not one...