마인크래프트 윈도우10 렐름 체험판 구독 취소 질문드립니다. [Mod Translation-Minecraft Windows 10 Realm Trial Cancel]

Discus and support 마인크래프트 윈도우10 렐름 체험판 구독 취소 질문드립니다. [Mod Translation-Minecraft Windows 10 Realm Trial Cancel] in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; 마인크래프트 윈도우10 름 체험판 구독 취소 질문드립니다. 마이크로소프트에서 름 구독 취소 안내를 하는 홈페이지에 가면 름 관 항목이 없습니다. (사진) 그래서 우 결 수단에 등록되어있던 카드 보를 삭 했는데 혹시 다른 확실한 방법이 있을까요? [Mod... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Kooszec, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Kooszec
    Kooszec Guest

마인크래프트 윈도우10 렐름 체험판 구독 취소 질문드립니다. [Mod Translation-Minecraft Windows 10 Realm Trial Cancel]

마인크래프트 윈도우10 름 체험판 구독 취소 질문드립니다.

마이크로소프트에서 름 구독 취소 안내를 하는 홈페이지에 가면 름 관 항목이 없습니다. (사진)

그래서 우 결 수단에 등록되어있던 카드 보를 삭 했는데 혹시 다른 확실한 방법이 있을까요?

[Mod Translation-Minecraft Windows 10 Realm Trial Cancel

If you go to the homepage where Microsoft informs you to cancel your realm subscription, there are no realm-related items.
    (Picture)

So, first of all, I deleted my card information from my payment method. Is there any other way?]

마인크래프트 윈도우10 렐름 체험판 구독 취소 질문드립니다. [Mod Translation-Minecraft Windows 10 Realm Trial Cancel] [​IMG]

:)

Kooszec, Sep 10, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Kooszec,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to answer that.

Realms in Minecraft is not a Microsoft affiliated subscription, but rather a subscription associated with your Mojang account. From the

Realms FAQ
    on Mojang's website; "You can cancel or reactivate your recurring payment for Minecraft Realms at any time from your
    account overview. Find the Realm you're looking for listed under My Subscriptions. From here you can cancel or reactivate your Realm."

"If you have any trouble with this process, please contact customer support and provide them with the transaction ID associated with your
    most recent Realms purchase."

You will to contact Mojang Support if you need more assitance with this matter.
  3. XBF Leslie D Win User

마인크래프트 윈도우10 환불 요청 [Minecraft Windows 10 refunds.]

Hi there!

In regards to reversing the payment, you would need to submit a refund request.

Click here to complete a Refund Request Webform.

After you submit the request, you’ll receive confirmation and follow-up emails that will include instructions on how to keep track of the status of your request.

If you have questions about the process or have not heard anything within 48 hours please reply to the confirmation email sent to you.
    Our dedicated team is ready to assist you.

If you have any complications making the refund request, feel free to contact our live support. Oursupport agents will be able to help with this. We on the forums don't have the tools to help with this.

When you go to Contact Usto request a callback, follow these steps:

• Step 1 ----Select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----Select See other options
    • Step 3 ----Select topic
    • Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"
    • Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

Once they call, explain the issue and they will be able to help you.
  4. TheNexusGen Win User

My kids can't connect to each others game on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

Hi DimmerMedusa11. To connect and play in the same world online in Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, your kids will need to enter a Realm together. Realms, which you can read about the introduction to Windows 10

here
    , are a dedicated online world that lets players on Windows 10, as well as Pocket Edition and the Xbox One Edition invite their friends to play and create. Realms are available for a 30-day free trial, but after that it's a monthly subscription,
    as the world is hosted on Mojang and Microsoft's servers rather than any of the individual players' devices.

To access Realms, launch Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, click on Play. From there, if you see "30 Day Free Trial", click on it and it'll show the Realms info, as well as the cost after the trial period ends ($7.99/month). From there, go ahead and click
    "New Realm" and set the world up as you would any Minecraft world. If you don't see "30 Day Free Trial" button in the list of playable worlds, click "Create New", select "New Realm" in the menu across the top. From there, you can either import an existing
    world from either child's world list or create a new world entirely. Hope I helped answer your question!
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

마인크래프트 윈도우10 에디션 환불요청[Translation-Minecraft Windows 10 Edition refund request]

Hi Cherie_123,

I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the purchases.Here is some additional information regarding the refund process.

In regards to requesting a refund you will need to do so online. Click here to learn
    How
    to complete the refund request form

After you submit the request, you’ll receive confirmation and follow-up emails that will include instructions on how to keep track of your request.

If you are needing further assistance with the purchase I would suggest to contact Live Support.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call:

• Step 1 ----click on Contact us
    • Step 2 ----under what you having trouble with select Subscriptions & billing
    • Step 3-----under what is the issue I can't redeem a code then hit next

Step 4 ----scroll down to select request a call

Please be sure to try the website request refund first, as agents will direct you there anyway. Also you are able to reply to the emails that you will receive from doing the online request directly.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

마인크래프트 윈도우10 환불하고싶습니다 [I want to refund Minecraft Windows 10]

If it was bought within the last 14 days and you have played less than 2 hours of it you may be eligible for a refund at
    https://xbox.com/refund
Thema:

1. 마인크래프트 윈도우10 렐름 체험판 구독 취소 질문드립니다. [Mod Translation-Minecraft Windows 10 Realm Trial Cancel] - Similar Threads - 마인크래프트 윈도우10 렐름

2. 마인크래프트 계정 분실 문제

in XBoX Accessibility
    마인크래프트 계정 분실 문제: 기존 사용하 있던 모장 계 을 작년에 마이크로소프트 계 으로 이 하면서 문 가 발생함.기존의 사용하던 계 의 아이디와 uuid가 사라지 새로운 계 의 아이디가 생성됨이 과 에서의 문 는 없었으나, 이 을 완료하 나서 로그인을 하였더니 문 가 발생함기존 계 의 아이디는 juni_ing 로 로그인을 하였으나 새로운 아이디로 로그인이 됨 ***...
  3. xbox 사이트를 통해 구매한 마인크래프트 게임 실행 오류

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 사이트를 통해 구매한 마인크래프트 게임 실행 오류: - xbox 사이트를 통해 구매한 마인크래프트 게임 실행이 상 으로 되지 않습니다 - 2023년 5월 22일자로 xbox 사이트를 통해 마인크래프트 게임을 구매했습니다. 하지만 마인크래프트 식버 실행이 안되 이 에 설치했던 무료 체험판 버 만 실행되 , 식버 은 이미 구매했음에도 불구하 구매해야 게임 실행이 가능하다는 표시만 나타납니다. 이 문...
  4. 마인크래프트 멀티플레이어

in XBoX Games and Apps
    마인크래프트 멀티플레이어: 멀티플 이가 꺼 있습니다. Microsoft 계 설 을 확인해 주세요. 라 하는데 어떻게 설 해야 되나요? 9e3ab122-f534-4a21-93b2-66e94afb5e44
  5. 마인크래프트 맵 업로드가 안돼요( why i can't play my map in realm?)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    마인크래프트 맵 업로드가 안돼요( why i can't play my map in realm?): [img] 름 맵 업로드시 계속해서 오류가 발생합니다. a6a0777e-cf13-47f4-b33d-3111f7a44ce6
  6. 마인크래프트 윈도우10 에디션 환불요청[Translation-Minecraft Windows 10 Edition refund request]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    마인크래프트 윈도우10 에디션 환불요청[Translation-Minecraft Windows 10 Edition refund request]: 환불하 싶습니다. 게임을 하지도 않았 , 게임 내 충 된 코인과 스킨, 텍스쳐팩을 사용하지도 않았습니다. 프로필에서 스킨 용( 작한 스킨)과 게이밍 태그 변경을 위해서 실행시켜 놨었습니다. 환불이 가능한지 문의남깁니다. [Translation-I would like to get a refund.I didn't play the game, and...
  7. 마인크래프트 윈도우10 환불하고싶습니다

in XBoX on Windows
    마인크래프트 윈도우10 환불하고싶습니다: 가 마크를하 샀는데 설치도 안되 친구와 만 수 없네요 환불하 싶습니다 3만원씩이나 들여서 하질못하니 하기싫어지네요 1df20c7e-890c-40a9-8871-1062895642d6
  8. 마인크래프트 윈도우10 스타터에디션 환불

in XBoX on Windows
    마인크래프트 윈도우10 스타터에디션 환불: 마이크로 소프트에서 마인크래프트를 구매했는데 환불 가능한가요?? ef6eae16-0003-4d7d-905e-3aef71dc3c36
  9. 마인크래프트 윈도우10 스타트 에디션 환불에 관해 [Translation - About Minecraft Windows 10 Start Edition Refund]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    마인크래프트 윈도우10 스타트 에디션 환불에 관해 [Translation - About Minecraft Windows 10 Start Edition Refund]: 당일 마인크래프트 윈도우10 스타트 에디션을 구입하였는데, 본래 원하던 게임과는 달라 환불을 하 했으나 환불 버튼이 안보입니다. 이 품은 환불이 불가능한 품인가요? ------------ [Mod Translation - I bought the Minecraft Windows 10 Start Edition that day, which is...
  10. 마인크래프트 윈도우10 환불 요청 [Minecraft Windows 10 refunds.]

in XBoX on Windows
    마인크래프트 윈도우10 환불 요청 [Minecraft Windows 10 refunds.]: 실수로 잘 못 구매하여 환불 진행하 싶습니다. 근데 차가 너무 어 워 진행이 불가하네요 환불 요청 부탁드리 습니다. Translation: [I want to make a refund by accidentally buying a good nail. But the procedure is too difficult to proceed. We...