1 year old pc keeps randomly freezing

Discus and support 1 year old pc keeps randomly freezing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; specs OS Name ‏‏Microsoft Windows 11 Pro Version 10.0.22621 Build 22621 Processor 13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-13700KF, 3400 Mhz, 16 Core(s), 24... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by adam wolfson, Jan 23, 2024.

1. adam wolfson
    adam wolfson Guest

specs

OS Name ‏‏Microsoft Windows 11 Pro

Version 10.0.22621 Build 22621

Processor 13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-13700KF, 3400 Mhz, 16 Core(s), 24 Logical Processor(s)

BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends International, LLC. 1.90, 10/27/2023

BaseBoard Product PRO Z790-P WIFI DDR4 (MS-7E06)

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti

sdd Model WDS500G3X0C-00SJG0

the pc has been freezing at random somtimes when gaming but other time when just being idle with only a web browser open

:)

adam wolfson, Jan 23, 2024
  2. Diego6190 Win User

Borderlands freezing

Yeah same here my game keeps freezing during the loading screen or randomly
  3. pug106racer Win User

freezing

my xbox keeps freezing but no lights come on though? reset it and its ok for 10 m mins then it freeses how ever it only does this some times and the xbox is only a year old
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Randomly suspended for a 1 year old Looking for Group post

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this COD

Please note that no one here including Microsoft customer support is capable to assist you with suspensions or enforcement actions.

Because is not possible to access to your account and enforcement details.

As your appeal has been denied right now the only option is wait until the suspension ends.
    And just to let you know, enforcement actions are not always issued based on your latest activity.

You may want to check the enforcement action FAQ
    https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-saf...
  5. COD SNIPER5 Win User

I am hoping that there is a way to fight this. This is something that shouldn't be an issue and I got the one enforcement agent that doesn't know call of duty lingo
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Right now the enforcement site is the only way to submit an appeal, sorry
Thema:

1. 1 year old pc keeps randomly freezing - Similar Threads - old keeps randomly

2. Xbox app keeps signing into old account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox app keeps signing into old account.: Hi I have game pass ultimate on my series x and have been trying to log into my account on the pc using Xbox app but it keeps logging into an account I haven’t used in years. Deleting that...
  3. Can I make a new Xbox account and keep my games from my old profile?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I make a new Xbox account and keep my games from my old profile?: I’m blocked out of my Microsoft account and I’ve tried everything, every account recovery (phone number, emails, Microsoft/Xbox support) nothing works so I want to make a new account however I...
  4. I was gifted my brothers old Xbox. He has games on there I wish to keep. I have created my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was gifted my brothers old Xbox. He has games on there I wish to keep. I have created my...: I was gifted my brothers old Xbox. He has games on there I wish to keep. I have created my own account on the console. If I delete games on my console will they come of his console as well ? Using...
  5. Account hacked password keeps being reset and an old phone keeps signing in even tho I’ve...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked password keeps being reset and an old phone keeps signing in even tho I’ve...: I believe my account keeps being compromised by an old phone no. Not sure how because I’ve removed the no. From my account and other devices ddc28e34-05f4-439b-9867-5b42649b8590
  6. Why does my old gamertag keep switching back and forth with my new one?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my old gamertag keep switching back and forth with my new one?: I recently changed my gamertag and for some reason it changes back to my old one after like 20-30 min. When I restart my console and sign on again it still shows my old one but almost right after...
  7. I changed emails for Xbox accounts and I keep getting emails to the old email not the new one.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed emails for Xbox accounts and I keep getting emails to the old email not the new one.: Two months ago I changed the main email address on my xbox account to my personal one from my parents email address from when I was younger. I have not gotten email notifications on my email but...
  8. I'm trying to sign into Mlb the show companion app and it keeps using my old email and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to sign into Mlb the show companion app and it keeps using my old email and...: Can anyone tell me why I can't use my Xbox live that I'm signed into right now on the MLB the show companion app 6ed31632-8453-4c1e-86b5-e74e9dfd4247
  9. I want to create new Microsoft email and delete my old now how do I keep my xbox account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to create new Microsoft email and delete my old now how do I keep my xbox account...: I don't want to use my current email but don't want have start all over and lose alot of money in games and movies I purchased can I create new email and transfer my Xbox account to the new email...
  10. Can I transfer my gold too. A new account if I delete my old account and keep my games I bought

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I transfer my gold too. A new account if I delete my old account and keep my games I bought: Can I keep my gold and games if I delete my account and start a new account 2404cb94-8baa-458a-a1fd-9ad12c142797