1 year ban because of profile picture

Discus and support 1 year ban because of profile picture in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I got a 1 year ban because of my profile picture and my appeal was declined. I got several strikes for the same profile picture. A 1-year ban for an... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Im Cinimod, Sep 26, 2023.

1. Im Cinimod
    Im Cinimod Guest

:)

Im Cinimod, Sep 26, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello Im Cinimod,

Thank you for posting this in the Microsoft Community.

Please be guided that our support boundaries are limited to what we can do or recommend on our end. Thus, forums and customer support (including phone and chat support teams) are unable to assist you with any suspensions or enforcement actions, as we have a dedicated team for this.

Note: Customer support can’t assist with suspensions or enforcement actions. They don’t have access to enforcement details. Keep reading for information on how to inquire about your current suspension.

Please see FAQ about enforcement

Xbox device suspensions and bans | Xbox Support

Xbox enforcement action FAQ | Xbox Support

If you want to submit an appeal you may follow the guide on the link below

How to submit a case review | Xbox Support

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding
  4. CarTzy Win User

I do agree with Smwutches.

Thank you for understanding.
  5. Im Cinimod Win User

But how do I get in further contact with the enforcement team if my appeal got declined? I got multiple strikes for the same thing which led me get a 1 year suspension.
  6. Smwutches Win User

If they denied the appeal, there is nothing else that can be done. That is the only way to contact them.
Thema:

1. 1 year ban because of profile picture - Similar Threads - ban profile picture

2. Why did I get banned for a year when all I did was try and change my profile picture?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did I get banned for a year when all I did was try and change my profile picture?: So the other day I was trying to change my profile picture to a funny pic of my friend and the background had a confederate flag and him holding a shotgun not even real well I tried to upload that...
  3. I'm banned from using the Communication Services on Xbox for 366 days due to a Profile Picture.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm banned from using the Communication Services on Xbox for 366 days due to a Profile Picture.: I recently tried posting a Poison Ivy DC Supervillian photo as my Profile Picture without knowing I would've been banned in any way. It did not just report it once, but FIVE times, resulting in...
  4. Hello I’ve been comms banned for a year for a profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I’ve been comms banned for a year for a profile picture: Hello I’ve been communication banned for a year over a profile pic that isn’t even bad d67f8a14-dc0d-492e-873d-1eac27388777
  5. Banned for a year over a non offensive profile picture?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for a year over a non offensive profile picture?: I received 8/8 strikes for my profile picture being against the community standards and all it was was a headshot picture of IQ from Rainbow Six Siege. Now I’m unable to play with any of my...
  6. My friend was perma banned for uploading a profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend was perma banned for uploading a profile picture: my friend got perma banned for posting his profile pic (which contained no gore or anything explicit) however his ban info dosent say anything and xbox hasnt tried to do anything he says, his...
  7. I took the profile picture off. Can I get on banned now?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I took the profile picture off. Can I get on banned now?: I took the profile picture off can I get on banned? 066cd327-4520-4dbb-82bf-2947f76b02a0
  8. Permanently banned for a profile picture?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanently banned for a profile picture?: So yesterday I got perimenly banned for my profile with no warning or anything, and when I went to appeal it got denied instantly, I am wondering if this is a mistake or something, I need your...
  9. Why did I get banned for my gamer profile picture. My profile picture was of me standing up...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned for my gamer profile picture. My profile picture was of me standing up...: I don't know why I'm banned for my pfp of myself 9511681a-24ad-46fe-94ec-7afbc14b917d
  10. Not allowed to have a custom profile picture on xbox after 2 profile picture 4 day bans...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not allowed to have a custom profile picture on xbox after 2 profile picture 4 day bans...: Not allowed to have a custom profile picture on xbox after 2 profile picture 4 day bans that have ended, can anyone tell me why this is? db5d91e6-07a3-4b88-a18a-d650a0212497